The "Little" things you do everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So like me, I'm sure most of you can't (and maybe don't want to) regress everyday, but somehow the Little side of you seems to appear in some way. So my question to you all is: what (mostly) socially acceptable things do you do quite often that appease your Little side? Are these things are a general part of your personality?

This is what I do:
1. Watch cartoons everyday. I hardly watch anything else on TV.
2. Sleep with plushies. I really don't care who knows or sees.
3. Kid food! Sugary cereals, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, mac & cheese with character shaped noodles, etc. (not an everyday thing, but not rare for me either)
4. Sleep in footie pajamas during the winter. Believe it or not, my stepmom gave me a pair for Christmas.
5. Genuinely care about my Piplup plushie. I buckle him in when I have him in the car while I'm driving. And I get mad if anyone squishes his head too much lol.
6. Express my interest in wanting to play in big boxes and make blanket forts.
7. Over-active imagination.

Lilsteve

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
As I don't live alone I settle for a bottle at bedtime any then sleep with my pacifier!

C

closedaccount123456

I do 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. Well, I don't actually do 4 yet as I don't have any footie pajamas, but when I get them, I plan on using them in the wintertime at least. For 5 I don't have a Piplup plushie, but I do have some dolls that I like a lot/collect, and if I happen to take one or two with me somewhere for some reason, I buckle them up, too lol.

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Since I so have the good fortune of living on my own, my list must be weighted accordingly. All the same, my everyday, run-of-the-mill cubbiness includes:

1. Waking up in a sleeper/patterned pajamas/onesie

2. Using Johnson's baby wash when I shower

3. Eating kids cereal, usually Lucky Charms or Cinnamon Toast Crunch

4. Watching cartoons while eating breakfast

5. Saying good-bye to my plushies before I head off to work

6. Nerming my paci when I get home from work

7. Using my sippy cup a bit before nodding off

* I don't pad up everynight; more like two to four times a week. So, that's almost 'everyday', but not quite. ^^

PPpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I head for the bathroom when I'm not diapered, I tell myself "time to go potty,' or "time to go poopoo."

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I do many 'little' things everydat because I very rarely get to do the full baby/ little kid thing

1. ALWAYS sleep with a plushy and blankie
2. Wear kiddie underwear of some sort (when not padded)
3. Wear kiddie pajamas (footies/ nightgowns/ charcter shirts etc.)
4. Take my lunch to work in an Aladdin lunch box
5. Drink out of sippy cups or regular cups that have charcters on them
6. Sleep with a pacifer about 4-5 nights a week

teddybearbaby85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
My bed is always covered in teddy bears and stuffed animals. And I can't sleep without my "Bowwow"that I've had since I was a real baby.

FairyCakes

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Chicken Nuggets, Macaroni & Cheese, Fruit Snacks,
Plushies at night,
Baby channels on TV,
I used to have Gerber Graduates "Puffs" in my room. They taste really good, actually ^_^
YouTube playlists with babyish songs/nursery rhymes
I play with my plushies as if they're my babies (I don't have baby dolls) :p

liger0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ah, not sure if anything qualifies.
I tend to have chicken nuggets, especially when i feel childish. Over active imagination. Drink from bottles a certain way.
I tend to just get giddy about random little things, (like having lunch with a special cup, or being excited really really easy).
Clap when excited. sing the ice cream song even though I didn't have any, the entire day.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I frequently wear kid underwear, too during the day. Walmart makes some great cartoon boxers for adults. My favorites right now are Sesame Street, and Scoobie Doo boxers. They also make briefs however most are super hero briefs, which are okay, but I want cute.

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I frequently wear kid underwear, too during the day. Walmart makes some great cartoon boxers for adults. My favorites right now are Sesame Street, and Scoobie Doo boxers. They also make briefs however most are super hero briefs, which are okay, but I want cute.

Cartoon boxers are great! Even though I'm a girl, I have a pair of Spongebob boxers. I wear them to bed a lot during the warmer months.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My little side is a major part of my overall personality, so it's almost always present in my life to some degree. Some examples of things I do everyday are:

• Sleep with plushies
  • Have character bedding on my bed (it's the Lion King again at the moment)
  • Use sippy cups or themed kids tumblers
  • Always have a plushy in my bag if I'm out and about
  • Wear padding 24/7 (less than one month to go until it's been a year!)
  • Say 'goodbye' to my plushies when I'm going out
  • Say 'hello' to them when I get back home
  • Wear little clothing at home (footed sleepers at night, bright colours in the day etc)
  • Watch cartoons, read children's story books etc
  • Just generally 'think little'

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
One of the coolest 'little' things to do, is to just 'feel little' no props necessary....apart from a silly look on my face, how would anybody guess that I am thinking and feeling like a toddler (now resisting the temptation to pop a thumb in my mouth at those times is always tough) Imagination is a wonderful thing..,feeling like a little person is a wonderful thing...I do love going for a walk holding hands with my partner, I almost always feel like I'm out with mummy he he, I don't tell her that, and I do have to resist the temptation to skip sometimes, also, going 'PAST' the playground can be a bit sad.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Hmm...

When I go to classes, I use my randoseru.

I have folders, notebooks, and matching pencils per class that are all themed (Rilakkuma, Kutsushita Nyanko, Neko no Panya).

I have a bunch of plushies (Champagne Beanie Baby, small Rilakkuma, Big/Small Hello Kitties, heart cushions) on my side of the bed, and sleep with a Pikachu one.

I stand pigeon-toed...I can't help it! It FEELS wrong to stand any other way.

I bounce around and walk...interestingly when doing daily chores and going shopping if I'm with my husband. Maybe an example is walking normally to something on the shelf, but hopping the last 2 steps, bending forward and straightening out? Squatting down and poking something I'm checking out....I hum or quietly sing, or make strange noises (pukupukupuku~, Kachaaaa~, DON!, etc) I get weird stares sometimes! I am NOT normal-people-friendly!

I usually dress in frills and lace of some sort. I like chiffon but my cat always snags it.

I occasionally wear pieces of girls clothing since I can fit in large sizes. I haven't grown an inch since I was 12, and it's been a decade since then! I inwardly laugh if I see a little girl wearing something I also own!

Yeah I'm a total weeb.
:catsmile:

PPpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I head for the bathroom when I'm not diapered, I tell myself "time to go potty,' or "time to go poopoo."

....of course like many 2-3-year-olds, when I'm at home I sometimes "forget" to go potty because I'm busy with something and wind up doing it in my pants...

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I still love children's books. Lots of days, I'd rather read them than adult books. And I'm a constant daydreamer, as I've been since I was little.

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
eat childish food like meatballs from a tin

Sniff my blanket

hold the sky up / reach for the stars ie stand on tiptoes with arms / hands as high as I can stretch them (even do this at work!)

Silverleaf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Padding usually puts me in the little mood, however the one thing I can say I do regardless of mood is, I hug my plushie and say goodnight to him everyday padded or not.

coboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Every day I wake up and take a shower with sponge bob square pants smiling at me from a shower curtain. I wonder how my new roommate will react when he sees it. I just moved and put it up today.

I also sleep with my teddy bear under my arm every night. his name is Toby and he helps to keep me calm as I drift off to sleep. he doesent ever leave my rooom though.

I watch Adventure time a lot but that was with my old roommates they had a little bit of a little side too, but I can tell, they are not full abdl like me. I wore my footed pajamas around them quite a lot.

I also jump up and down sometimes when I get excited, that always makes me feel little.

Status
Not open for further replies.