• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The "let's keep Dash amused at University" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Wow. :eek:
I think I need to move to Germany!

Once I get my license I probably won't drive again until I'm 21... Insurance for teenagers is ridiculously expensive. As if cars weren't expensive enough.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
If I allow anyone to drive they do so on my insurence: so they don't and that is that.

And this is what I want: http://www.fiskerautomotive.com/

a plug-in electric: Plug-in hybrid technology Q DRIVE
0-60 in less than 6 seconds (0-100 km/h 6 seconds)
Top speed beyond 125 mph (200 km/h)
Maximum torque available from 0 mph with a dramatic acceleration to its top speed
Two Driving Modes: The driver will be able to select between two modes of driving. The first mode is Stealth Drive, which is the quiet economy mode for optimal relaxed and efficient driving. By flipping the second paddle behind the steering wheel, the car will switch to Sport Drive, which will access the full power of the vehicle.
Regenerative brakes featured to recapture braking energy
Low center of gravity provides optimal sport vehicle driving dynamics

Beautiful (and like no other car on the road - take that new Jaguar!) - which will be economical to use: a fraction of gasoline cost.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Niiice... But.. I tend to not fancy the futuristic look...
For example The new Nissan 350Z is the new 300zx.. but looks nothing like any of the previous Z models made, except for the shape of the roof and the basic body style.. "2Door Long Nose Rounded Hatchback"
and they Got rid of the T-Tops! and instead made odd looking Convertible models :/

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
That type of car probably costs you three arms and four legs on insurance. Since insurance premiums are calculated by the amount of accidents and the damage caused by a certain type of car, the premiums for that thing may be astronomical.
That's why I love my PeachMobile (TM)...it's neither fast nor strong and mostly driven by old people. So my type of car rarely gets moved, and when the old people cause an accident, it's mostly a fender bender during an attempt to hit a parking space properly. :p

Peachy

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
And this is what I want: http://www.fiskerautomotive.com/

You can keep your silly car for yourself. I'm gonna be driving a twelve-year-old Rav 4, fully eqipped with plenty of golfball dents and multiple large scratches on the windshield! It also comes with a built in tape player and radio! Plus, I never have to worry about gaining too much weight, because I have to walk around the car every time I want to unlock it, because the key only works in the passenger door!

. . .Of course, this is assuming the car doesn't break down before I get my liscence.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
sounds sick! where can i get me one of these so called: 'twelve-year-old Rav 4's"???

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You can keep your silly car for yourself. I'm gonna be driving a twelve-year-old Rav 4, fully eqipped with plenty of golfball dents and multiple large scratches on the windshield! It also comes with a built in tape player and radio! Plus, I never have to worry about gaining too much weight, because I have to walk around the car every time I want to unlock it, because the key only works in the passenger door!

. . .Of course, this is assuming the car doesn't break down before I get my liscence.
nice! my first car was a blue toyota station wagon that was exactly the same age as me! it has so many quirks and peculiarities that by the time i finally junked it i was the only one who could drive it. just teaching someone else how to get the transmission to work would have taken hours of practice. and that was only one of the things that was broken! ^.^

god i loved that car. something mystical happened when i got behind the wheel. we were like one being. we totally understood one another. i don't think i'll ever buy a new car, even if there ever comes a time when i can afford it. old cars just have so much more personality. they fit you like an old pair of shoes.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Thats what becoming of my Cougar.... Both my power windows don't go up or down with any ease, (The bushings are shot but the motors still work) so i gotta manually push em up and down with my hands( If any body knew better they could problibly steal my car :eek: :eek: :eek: ).. back when I had my Z nobody knew how to start it, it was started with a push button.. not the turn of the key :p

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
god i loved that car. something mystical happened when i got behind the wheel. we were like one being. we totally understood one another. i don't think i'll ever buy a new car, even if there ever comes a time when i can afford it. old cars just have so much more personality. they fit you like an old pair of shoes.
I know exactly what you're talking about. I really like the car, and I look forward to driving it around. It has a lot more character than shiny, new cars.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Ya, you got a green hatchback PeachMobile right? :confused:
No, it's blue. Why would it be green? I like blue, but I didn't have a say in choosing the color because I wasn't the first owner of the car. And yes, it's a hatchback.

Peachy

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
I Know! Its a Volkswagen Golf! an old one.. But still worthy PeachMobile™

emomessiah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's my Dad's fully race tuned 2.7L straight 6 engine in his 1969 Triumph TR6. It will do 0-60 in a fraction under 6 seconds and will top out at 152MPH. When we put it on the rolling road it peaked at 280BHP. If anyone wants to see more just PM me and i'll send some pics.

Peachy

Banned
Role
I Know! Its a Volkswagen Golf! an old one.. But still worthy PeachMobile™
Yeah, it just eats a lot of gas, is not awfully quick, but cheap to maintain. Last time it needed repairs, the bill came to 48 Euros. That's about the amount of money professional and licensed garages charge you for opening and closing the hood! :D

Peachy

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Oh, it's blue, heh, I always thought it was green! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.