The "let's keep Dash amused at University" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Soo.. on your way to this meeting Your friend Flipped his car?!
If this is soo then i'd think youv'e had more then an ironic day
I think you've had a Crazy-Adventurous-OhShitThecarsouttacontrol Day!
I never been in a flipped car,
In fact i've never really been in any real crash
except for when my Ex drove my Cougar into her House

And when I impatiently backed up and mortaly dented some dudes minivan whom was following behind me in a Taco bell parking lot(that same parking lot has actually had several crashes happen in it too :p)
Thats about it

I have Done a 180 on a slick road while turning through a fourway intersection.. lemme tell ya.. the Intersection had cars waiting to go on all four sides and None of em moved for about 20secs after I had stopped spinning
Tho kay was in the passenger side "Flipping Out" and Screaming and wanting to get out and walk.. Personally I thought that was a blast, considering there was nothing around that was close enough to be hit :p

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I would come up and entertain ya (wink wink nudge nudge :p), But it's gonna be one hell of a trip. Unless I go by plane.
Don't you get a discount on that train company you work for? They go all the way up into Scotland. :p Still one heck of a long ride!

Peachy

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Rather bored - sitting around waiting for a meeting that will only last 15mins...
need some form of entertainment - your input would be muchly appreciated XD
kthx ^.^
whats the meeting for, and what are you studying at Uni?

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Soo.. on your way to this meeting Your friend Flipped his car?!
If this is soo then i'd think youv'e had more then an ironic day
I think you've had a Crazy-Adventurous-OhShitThecarsouttacontrol Day!
I never been in a flipped car,
In fact i've never really been in any real crash
except for when my Ex drove my Cougar into her House

nooo that was 2 days before my meeting.
but since that day - i have seen or heard of a car crash everyday!

You mean ford/mercury cougar?
If i had one i wouldn't let anyone near it, let alone drive it! lol

I would come up and entertain ya (wink wink nudge nudge :p), But it's gonna be one hell of a trip. Unless I go by plane.
Yeah - hide yourself in the toilets on one of the trains you work with - they'll never know! :p

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Speaking of car crashes, there was an accident (well three seperate ones, but all in one day) on the Highway 400...

100 car pile up

And a 50 car pile up 2 days ago on Highway 401...

50 car pile up

^ (watch the video in the last link) ^

All due to typical Canadain snowsqualls, lol, oh ya, and lead feet on gas pedals as well...

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Don't you get a discount on that train company you work for? They go all the way up into Scotland. :p Still one heck of a long ride!

Peachy
No. No discount I'm afraid. :(
Yeah - hide yourself in the toilets on one of the trains you work with - they'll never know! :p
lol That is tempting cos I can lock the toilet doors. But may have trouble getting out though.....

*gets evil ideas*

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
o_O; You Dis Teh Cougar?! My Beloved Cat-Car?.. Hey Honestly I WISH I had a jaguar.. DEn Id Show you Some "Cat-itude" :D Cats Rule :p
Anyways.. how come the cougar is such a bad car to you?

also on the carpile up scene.. there was a rather LARGE car pile up on Florida's 1-4 Not to long ago because of both Fog and smoke from a nearby controlled burn :/

BTW.. This is that cougar (Old pic from Old rented trailer) That Bitch Broke my Light! and its been broken for over a year now.. I can't Fix it.. the inside plastic is also broken and the headlight there is broken on the inside and offset... but all lights work ^.^
also mY ex is Not kay! I LOVe MY KAY!

many people believe the reason i broke up with my ex was cause of the crash XD
Nope.. she was just a .. for lack of better words.. Whore...................badly.. fat too :/ but that dosen't matter.. only matters that people actually liked her for her sex even tho shes heavy set.. I can't stand the thought

Last edited:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Oh yea, I remember that pic from the old forum, lol....

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Speaking of car crashes, there was an accident (well three seperate ones, but all in one day) on the Highway 400...
Oh yeah - it's now Friday. And STILL everyday i've heard of another person in a road accident. It's starting to really freak me out O.0

o_O; You Dis Teh Cougar?! My Beloved Cat-Car?.. Hey Honestly I WISH I had a jaguar.. DEn Id Show you Some "Cat-itude" :D Cats Rule :p
Anyways.. how come the cougar is such a bad car to you?
huh??? I wasn't dissing it! :confused:
I thought you meant one of these...

That's the only cougar I know of over here lol

Oh yea, I remember that pic from the old forum, lol....
...yes. :D

Role
Diaper Lover
and it was pretty rubbish, still not as bad as the unfortunately named 'Probe' though.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Omg.. You mean The last and Final stage of the Cougar? Teh Sportscar Model? LOL
over the years the cougar has been every kind of car....
Musclecar
Giant Over sized Luxury car
Midsized Muscle general use luxury car..
Slightly larger midside Thinderbird twin Musclecar\luxury (depending On engine and style)
and Mercurys Sportscar..
all With One thing in mind.... Make it more luxuriate then Our Mustang! XD
the Cougar was designed to me the mustangs Me-Too car
Just wasn't ever as Powerful... with only a 4.5 V8 to boot in 95

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
and it was pretty rubbish, still not as bad as the unfortunately named 'Probe' though.
I liked the probe... that strange kind of "sporty-looking economy car that while dressed nicely fools noone into thinking it's anything but an econobox." This includes the mid 80's Renault Fuego, old Nissan Pulsar, GM Sunfire/Sunbird." Econo-coupes.

The Probes automatic seatbelts were a hoot. (They are motorized and travel on a rail on/off you: James Bondish.

Role
Diaper Lover
The Ford Probe was a 2.0 with only 115 bhp in UK spec or a 165bhp 2.5 v6 but it always looked like a pretty ugly thing no matter which engine was in it. To make matters worse it had 3 spoke alloys unless you went for the v6. The Mazda MX6 which was identical underneath was much better looking and I think it may have been cheaper.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Man, this thread makes me sad as I had to sell my 98-custom painted deep royal blue with gold flakes-Cougar :( :( :( :(

The Probes automatic seatbelts were a hoot. (They are motorized and travel on a rail on/off you: James Bondish.
Ya, my Nana and Papa have that feature on their Ford Windstar (Van) they also have the auto open and close sliding doors as well, sorta freaks me out everytime I go in there as I imagine the car turning on me and slicing me in half, or choking me with the seatbelt.... *shudders*

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Man, this thread makes me sad as I had to sell my 98-custom painted deep royal blue with gold flakes-Cougar :( :( :( :(
NUU! You sold teh Cougar.. I must ask why..
Such a car lasts soo long and has soo many uses.. Like.. Like.. the Keyless entry and Keyless trunk pop.. both being done by the keypad on the door.. and the double locked trunk.. lock on the trunk.. and lock on the button
with such features.. I was able to ride my BMX bike at the bike shop we used to have and just lock my keys and stuff in the car so I either don't lose em, get em stolen, or bother me while I rode.. soo many conveniences...
the factory radio was VERY easy to remove.. and the large SOLID trunk makes my 220watt sealed port sub driven lightly by my 340watt amp
hit hard and sound!
but the sound barley escapes the car unless the doors or trunk is opened
so Officers won't getcha for the 25meter rule.. tho the REALLY comfy back seats Muffle the noise alot and when I open the trunk the sound tends to Explode from the trunk and amplifies the noise within the car and all around it... I love my car... It will be hard for me to ever get rid of it
the V8 in it helps me more then it hurts me.. which the only real downfall is the gas mileage.. which I do what I can to keep best by putting one of those Round air filters on it and removing the cleaner cover.. Thus activating the "Check engine Light" and Running the car on premium gas
now I know what your gunna say.. its not necessary.. but in my case I actually found that it burns it slower, cleaner, and more powerful ^.^;
and the air filter thing makes it kick a little more.. :p
(ok I'm posting Image links instead of large images since the pics don't pertain to the thread it self.. its just my random rambling and reply to the car talk)
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Bobcat_300_10/Enginepic.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Bobcat_300_10/Trunksub.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Bobcat_300_10/Interior.jpg
Hehehe ..Anyways thats it :p
Oh and heres a Quick pic I shot of her as she sits in the driveway at the moment (At my grands where I live now)
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Bobcat_300_10/SD531001.jpg

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I had to sell it as the insurance for it was far too high for me and my family to pay for, and we really needed the money for other things (man, it hurts my heart just talking about it, as I really loved that car to death, kept perfect care of it, whenever possible, like I had a huge shelf for it down in the basement just for the all of the polish and such) But other money matters were more important..... :( :( :( :(

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
OUUUCH! *cries* actually the insurance on my cougar is really cheap o_O; around the the lower 100's a month... but thats for liability >_< I hate liability.. Tho I am a pretty skilled driver so that eases some of the worry.. But there are Idiots that I may not be able to avoid O.O;
altho from what I looked up yours was problebly the sports car model so thats probebly why.. Omg

That even hurts me thinking about it... I share your pain... ever since THIS http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Bobcat_300_10/SD530311.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Bobcat_300_10/SD530310-1.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Bobcat_300_10/SD530312.jpg
Died On me at 2:30AM one night
a good while ago.(almost two years).... I have been without my favorite T-top sports car
and my grands are threatening to get it towed soon..but my whole family Knows My attachment to it.. but to them its just a hunk of metal just sitting in the yard.. and not too long ago the cover I had on it ripped and then just felloff.. so I have no cover for it T-T
Now its Home to the many random creatures in the yard... Including carpenter ants o_O?
Theres no wood in that car! >.>?
BTW that car is.. A 1985 Nissan 300Zx.. and back in the day this kinda car was model was Nissans Showcar
it actually has a Computer in it that would control the digital dash
Tho, mine when I got it was quite beat up and the dash did not work T_T

Last edited:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya, well, since all the jack asses that get into crashes over here are mostly young male drivers really doesn't help me much in the insurane area, even after I took a defensive driving course as well, and ya, mine was the sports model.

And weren't those pics also on the old forum as well? They look familiar and the carpenter ant issue, there might be some wood in the seat themselves that they are feeding on, or they are just eating the wood that is outside but living in the car for the shelter......

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Nobody under the age of 25 owns and insures a car here, because you get ridiculous rates for car insurance. You start at like 280% of the standard insurance rate. So most young drivers ask their parents to own and insure the car in their name, as that allows them to start at either 140% of 100% of the standard insurance rate. Provided the car is not involved in any accidents, the rate goes down every year (90%, 80%, 70% ...), and by the time you're 25 you can simply move the discount from your parents' name to your own name...et voilà - cheap car insurance. :p
Note: In Germany, you do not insure the driver but the car (because the car is a dangerous object and thus must have insurance, even if no one drives it). So anyone with a valid license could drive the PeachMobile (TM)...if I let him! :p

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.