The "let's keep Dash amused at University" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Rather bored - sitting around waiting for a meeting that will only last 15mins...
need some form of entertainment - your input would be muchly appreciated XD
kthx ^.^

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Have a staring contest with whoever will look at you! That, or start humming random notes really loudly while rocking back and forth.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think here, a staring contest with a random is asking to get KO'd lol would be funny though!
...and I usually end up humming loudly when I have my headphones in anyway - lots of funny looks o_O

Attachments

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Go to youtube and look for bf2 mine its a very funny movie thing and will keep you entertained for days. Then whach mine 2 and be entertained even longer.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Is this thread still valid? Did you already have the meeting? Or is this thread still open season?

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Is this thread still valid? Did you already have the meeting? Or is this thread still open season?
It's past now lol.... once again, timezones are against me. but I was sitting thinking about how I won't get many replies since the majority of members would be sleeping / waking up at that time... so i ended up watching Naruto and Boston Legal :p

Go to youtube and look for bf2 mine its a very funny movie thing and will keep you entertained for days. Then whach mine 2 and be entertained even longer.
nooo... I've only seen it once and I LOL'd so much I cried. :D

It could be worse. You could be dead.

Oh, the irony!

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
how did you do that? I assume that is your car.

Its a Citroen C2 isn't it?
<RANT>
Well, I know a friend who did that to his car. Then again, he drives like a mainiac and hopefully its a wake up call. I think he got a few minor bruises.

Seriously, You may seem young and 'you know it all'. But at the end of the day your youth doesn't double as invincibility. So be careful on the roads.
</RANT>

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
<RANT>
Well, I know a friend who did that to his car. Then again, he drives like a mainiac and hopefully its a wake up call. I think he got a few minor bruises.

Seriously, You may seem young and 'you know it all'. But at the end of the day your youth doesn't double as invincibility. So be careful on the roads.
</RANT>

It's not my C2, it's a friends... i was just unfortunate enough to be in it at the time.
And yes. he's hopeless. But somehow both of us left the car untouched.
Even more ironic - today was the premiere of a road safety show I performed in o_O

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yeah.... and it seems to be getting sooo much better! </sarcasm>

Role
Diaper Lover
My car went off the clock this morning, according to the speedo it was doing over 140mph when I was stationery, that was pretty cool. Thats all the excitement I've had.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My car went off the clock this morning, according to the speedo it was doing over 140mph when I was stationery, that was pretty cool. Thats all the excitement I've had.
You have tremendous luck with that car of yours, eh? :p

Role
Diaper Lover
I did £500 worth of damage to a Renault Clio in a car park last month and theres only a graze on my bumper I can fix with sandpaper and spray paint. That was kind of funny in a Ford vs. French car kind of way.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would come up and entertain ya (wink wink nudge nudge :p), But it's gonna be one hell of a trip. Unless I go by plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.