• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

The lego is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes I the great lego have returned but I am no longer a baby but a kid! I have been travelling in a desert for the past 6 months when I found a door so I walked through and here I was.

I'm sorry though as on Friday I will be leaving again to go on a 22 hour journey on a coach down to Austria for 10 days. Then I'll be back again then I'll probably go to Wales for the rest of the summer.

So enjoy me while I'm here :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
"runs up and huggles" Lego is back, YAY! :)

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Wow, you're really running all over the place eh? Sounds like fun. I've always wanted to tour Europe, but alas, I'm a poor yank trying to make it through college, so... yeah.

--Danny :ninja:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Glad to see you back. Traveling can be a lot of fun. I wish I could get out there and go!

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
3 more hours and I'll be gone. So bye everyone! *waves to all of ADISC* :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Welcome back!

And 22 hours on a coach trip? eek!

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcom back (all though i don't really know you :p )
Judging from your nick, I assume that you have great skillz in lego?

Role
Welcome back!!! although by now you're on to your next trip. oh well. see you when you get back.

~Eric

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Austria? Ah - to learn to speak German "properly" like the Belgians think about French?? :D On that assumption on to Turkey next for German lessons *giggle* /me ducks flying objects and runs out the door, un-defaulting his Windows from "American" on the way, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.