• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The lego is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yes I the great lego have returned but I am no longer a baby but a kid! I have been travelling in a desert for the past 6 months when I found a door so I walked through and here I was.

I'm sorry though as on Friday I will be leaving again to go on a 22 hour journey on a coach down to Austria for 10 days. Then I'll be back again then I'll probably go to Wales for the rest of the summer.

So enjoy me while I'm here :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
"runs up and huggles" Lego is back, YAY! :)

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Wow, you're really running all over the place eh? Sounds like fun. I've always wanted to tour Europe, but alas, I'm a poor yank trying to make it through college, so... yeah.

--Danny :ninja:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Glad to see you back. Traveling can be a lot of fun. I wish I could get out there and go!

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
3 more hours and I'll be gone. So bye everyone! *waves to all of ADISC* :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Welcome back!

And 22 hours on a coach trip? eek!

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Welcom back (all though i don't really know you :p )
Judging from your nick, I assume that you have great skillz in lego?

Role
Private
Welcome back!!! although by now you're on to your next trip. oh well. see you when you get back.

~Eric

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Austria? Ah - to learn to speak German "properly" like the Belgians think about French?? :D On that assumption on to Turkey next for German lessons *giggle* /me ducks flying objects and runs out the door, un-defaulting his Windows from "American" on the way, eh?

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Welcome back! All grown up now eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.