odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
When the Alpha Gatorz & Little Kings went on sale again, I bought a few packs. I haven't gotten into the Little Kings yet, but I'm noticing some changes with the AlphaGatorz - some good, some bad. The good - the color scheme looks more vibrant, and reminds me even more of Pampers Cruisers from the 2000s/2010s.

The bad? They seem to leak waaaaaay easier. Out of curiosity, I tried one of the older Gatorz I still had, and I didn't have the same issue. Is anyone else having the same problem with them?

Reactions: foxcub

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I ordered a case of 80 medium A-G and am literally wearing the last of my first pack now, I haven't had any issues with them.

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
odd1inSyde said:
When the Alpha Gatorz & Little Kings went on sale again, I bought a few packs. I haven't gotten into the Little Kings yet, but I'm noticing some changes with the AlphaGatorz - some good, some bad. The good - the color scheme looks more vibrant, and reminds me even more of Pampers Cruisers from the 2000s/2010s.

The bad? They seem to leak waaaaaay easier. Out of curiosity, I tried one of the older Gatorz I still had, and I didn't have the same issue. Is anyone else having the same problem with them?
I noticed this myself actually
I kind of prefer the older softer colours too, but my alphagator leaked this morning when i had more room in the back for absorbency (i was lying on my back and everything) but it still leaked from the leg cuffs
Kind of disappointing

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh thank God I thought I was losing it on the subtle changes.
I still have LK abd AGZs from the first run. This latest run I got I noticed a few things off. So I pulled 1 each from the old run and compared them.
1st thing off was the side panels. Thinner more flexible. What I mean is the first run had sorta like a reinforcement in the panels and was stiffer. This latest run the panels are softer. Not quite as soft as Cushies or Preschool cloth backed, but definitely softer.

2nd thing is the cloth backing is softer.

3rd thing was the wicking. Yes I leaked with this latest run way before I should have.

4th thing is they were way more squishier which is why I believe they leaked.

Reactions: MASONJAR and GatoChihuahua

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Does anyone have any pics of the new and old side-by-side? I wanna compare the print difference cause the older one was better IMHO

Reactions: Lexer and LittleScotty

odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Does anyone have any pics of the new and old side-by-side? I wanna compare the print difference cause the older one was better IMHO
I'm all out of the old AlphaGatorz, but I still have some LKs. When I get back from the holidays, I'll post (if I remember! :p)

Ravensteel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I never tried the older runs but my AlphaGatorz are leaking way sooner then expected. I love the design but I was pretty disappointed.

mihannes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Nowididit said:
Oh thank God I thought I was losing it on the subtle changes.
I still have LK abd AGZs from the first run. This latest run I got I noticed a few things off. So I pulled 1 each from the old run and compared them.
1st thing off was the side panels. Thinner more flexible. What I mean is the first run had sorta like a reinforcement in the panels and was stiffer. This latest run the panels are softer. Not quite as soft as Cushies or Preschool cloth backed, but definitely softer.

2nd thing is the cloth backing is softer.

3rd thing was the wicking. Yes I leaked with this latest run way before I should have.

4th thing is they were way more squishier which is why I believe they leaked.
That sounds like what my experience is with the latest peekabus. Are they also less wide? This is a new peekabu on top of an old simple ultra. The difference in width is very noticeable.

Attachments

• PC230002.JPG
    PC230002.JPG
    935.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I love that they narrowed their lineup. Every diaper is so damn wide its pathetic. Finally a diaper that goes back to the original times of actual fitting rather than spreading. Also helps keeps the price down for a better fit. Thank you ABU.

Reactions: IcyBlue

MASONJAR

24Mos. 👶🏻 & your UmiFriend👼🏻
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Okay so Im not alone thinking they weren't as good I went through alot of hoops to get this case of 40 too (order got lost/delayed ect.) guess Ill just wear them when I cant crinkle and use sparingly 😔 I waited forever to make them my daily drivers, now they dont have a stock issue just a quality one, I noticed the leakgaurd issue first diaper, out the side super early 🤷🏻‍♀️

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Yeah mine leaked out the leg cuffs with just my morning wetting! I was disappointed with that so much cause i decided to splurge on buying a pack and not only did i not like the look as much, they leaked!
Last time I'll be buying em :( which sucks cause I love the design so much as i feel it's the most babyish ABDL print out there! But now the colours are kinda over saturated and the colour balancing on the alligator is all weird :(

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I noticed the color difference too—it was honestly disappointing. I loved the pastel colors while also being reminiscent of the diapers I grew up in. Luckily it’s not a massive difference, but it’s noticeable. I had a ton of pain with getting my order shipped properly so when I finally received it I was a lil let down. Luckily I haven’t had issues with leaking tho!

Reactions: Rita, odd1inSyde, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
{Grumble...} This change in product on every manufacturing run (even when minor, but noticable!) has been a CONSISTENT problem with ABU. Although not a fabric backed and Velcro fan, not surprised to hear this. Been burnt too many times ordering multiple cases to stock up (24/7) only to find now have multiple cases of diapers that don't fit or feel or work as well as they did... It's frustrating and disappointing to me, want to see them do better so can order with confidence and get a consistent product.

Reactions: TigerDL and GatoChihuahua

abdlrox

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Noticing way more leaks with AlphaGatorz too. Makes me sad; I was so excited for the restock.

Reactions: odd1inSyde

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Don't know how any of you got your hands on Alphagatorz before this point. Always sold out and when they had bags at the start it is just too expensive even for me. I will buy a case of them soon though if they are still in stock.

Reactions: Cottontail

edwardsshean562

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This new run of both alphagatorz and little kings I've noticed some quality issues as well. I feel they're bleeding through the shell I thought at first it was just the alphagatorz but nope I just tried a little king and the same thing happened.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mihannes said:
That sounds like what my experience is with the latest peekabus. Are they also less wide? This is a new peekabu on top of an old simple ultra. The difference in width is very noticeable.
A couple weeks back I wore a new simple ultra then a 2020 peekabu, the peekabu was much thicker and held way more then the simple ultra, I think consistency is tough when your doing batch orders vs always having a machine thats pumping out the same thing day in and day out, it is what it is and hopefully there's better product policing at the factory levels in the future.

Reactions: TigerDL

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
my first run alphagatorz Feb 2022 had some leaking issues, bought a full case in September 2022 and no issues what so ever. might be luck of the draw
edwardsshean562 said:
This new run of both alphagatorz and little kings I've noticed some quality issues as well. I feel they're bleeding through the shell I thought at first it was just the alphagatorz but nope I just tried a little king and the same thing happened.

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
How exactly are these leaking? Out the leg gathers, pinhole leaks, less absorbent, etc what do you think it is.
I just bought 40 of AG and 40 of LK.
This will be my first ones as they were always out of stock or too expensive at over $6 per diaper.

Reactions: Cottontail

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mickey said:
How exactly are these leaking? Out the leg gathers, pinhole leaks, less absorbent, etc what do you think it is.
I just bought 40 of AG and 40 of LK.
This will be my first ones as they were always out of stock or too expensive at over $6 per diaper.
I had leaky sides for the gather's not being tight on the first run, that changed on the 2nd batch and those dips were perfect.