The last time you were in a crib as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
i feel a little left out here. i don't remember ever being in a crib ? hmmmm poor memory ? or have i really not ever been in a crib hmmmmm ??

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Oh about four hours ago when I got out of mine.

Ebonybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I honestly don't remember the exact age I was the last time I was in an actual baby's crib. I do remember it being my sister's crib and I'd pester my mom to jump in with her, realize I couldn't get back out on my own and proceed to pester her to let me back out. If I had to take a guess, I'd say 83 or 84, which would make me three or four years of age.

DrewberryBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Last time? I don't remember. However I do have memories of being 2 or 3 and bouncing in my crib, trying to get out of it. I used to succeed but I remember once hurting myself. It wasn't bad and I got up quickly but it's still there in my mind.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Oh about four hours ago when I got out of mine.

You suck!

Just kidding, great...

I'd say about 1992 for me...I've gotta get mine done!

Anyhow, I don't think I had a crib as a kid...every other baby item my mom still has, even the high chair...stuff was built better back then...

So, as a real child, can't remember, I know I was in an ICU crib when 2 or so...but no memories that I know of...

B

babymeggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
my mum got rid of my crib when i was 2. well...kind of. i had a cotbed and she just took the sides off. just so i "could try and go to the toilet at night time like a big girl" still wet the bed till i was 5. and when i stopped wetting the bed i got bunk beds. like the ones that can be made into 2 single beds. i chose i wanted the top bunk because it had bars around it. and there is a picture of little me asleep in barbie covers in my top bunk. with fred the polar bear next to me and all my dollys in the back ground. lol

milagro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I think i must been 6 at that time, wen i stayed with my grandparents. I had to sleep in my little niece baby crib

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't remember being in a crib. I got a plastic toddler-type bed when I was 2 or 3. I'm not sure if it took a twin or crib mattress.

But until I was 15, all of my beds were against the wall, mainly because I had day and bunkbeds. When I got my sleigh style bed, after a night or two I made my mom put it against the wall and I slept wedged in between the mattress and wall for a few nights. Today it is not against the wall.

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
You suck!

Just kidding, great...

I'd say about 1992 for me...I've gotta get mine done!

Anyhow, I don't think I had a crib as a kid...every other baby item my mom still has, even the high chair...stuff was built better back then...

So, as a real child, can't remember, I know I was in an ICU crib when 2 or so...but no memories that I know of...

B
Hi BB

Just got out of my crib after a great nights sleep. Had breakfast in my high chair and now I am washing my crib bedding so I can have a clean crib for tonight and another great nights sleep. A good way to start the day.

bn3baby

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hi BB

Just got out of my crib after a great nights sleep. Had breakfast in my high chair and now I am washing my crib bedding so I can have a clean crib for tonight and another great nights sleep. A good way to start the day.

bn3baby

Sure, rub it in!

I've probably only have 3-4 hours of work on it...just procrastinating...I'm good at that!

B

waslost1234abc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I was 3-4 but had side rails till I was later into elementary school age because night terrors would cause me to roll/fall out of bed and I was injured a few times pretty seriously. that all being said there was one Foster home that took shaming me to the extreme because of having to wear diapers. in that home I had to sleep in a crib in a room with one baby and two toddlers even though I was 7. I had issues with other Foster homes but this one was the most extreme.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I was 3-4 but had side rails till I was later into elementary school age because night terrors would cause me to roll/fall out of bed and I was injured a few times pretty seriously. that all being said there was one Foster home that took shaming me to the extreme because of having to wear diapers. in that home I had to sleep in a crib in a room with one baby and two toddlers even though I was 7. I had issues with other Foster homes but this one was the most extreme.

I'm sorry you got bad foster parents...

As for rolling out of bed, I still do that sometimes...:)

B

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For rolling out of bed, I have a toddler bed rail on my bed at the moment, since I sleep in a twin bed, its against the wall, tried multiple times to sleep with it not against the wall, even if I didn't fell of it, I didn't feel secure in that so I moved my bed to one of my room wall and I sleep like a baby (sometimes diapered too, sometimes not, depends on how I feel)

Foxkit1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I honestly cantg remember so Id say probobaly 2 or 3 whatever age it is where the average person stops sleeping in a crib. But i do remember rolling out of the top bunk of my bunk bed when I was 6 and hitting my head so mayhe i shoulda been in one a little longer lol.it did cause a pretty awesome falling dream though.

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Sure, rub it in!

I've probably only have 3-4 hours of work on it...just procrastinating...I'm good at that!

B

Well BB just giving you a little push to get you going. You are missing a lot of fun.

bn3baby

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I slept in a crib until I was four. My family then moved in with my grandparents and me and my twin sister had to share a bed. It was a grown up bed but it had a wood rail on it like this bed rail.jpg. We slept in that bed for about a year and then I had my own child sized bed. I recall i fell out of bed a lot at first :) I can remember sleeping with the bed rail and I enjoyed that, especially sharing a "giant" bed with my sister. The first chance I get to sit in a crib as an adult, I'm doing it :)

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Yes,

I've gotta get mine done...only design left is lock...

I'm going to go with an electric deadbolt...quick and secure!

Raise the door, click... :)

Anyhow, my gf and I have talked about where to putti as well...I have some closets that are plenty big for it, or even plenty of room in the master suite...

B

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes,

I've gotta get mine done...only design left is lock...

I'm going to go with an electric deadbolt...quick and secure!

Raise the door, click... :)

Anyhow, my gf and I have talked about where to putti as well...I have some closets that are plenty big for it, or even plenty of room in the master suite...

B

Beware of emergency with any kind of locking mechanism, you don't want to be trapped and burned to death in case of a fire or something similar, or forced to call for help, would you imagine the face of a police officer or fireman getting in to find you locked in a crib thickly diapered like a baby...

loveducks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i went in one today went to a baby r us in toys r us and i climed in to one it was not busy as it was just open

Status
Not open for further replies.