The last furry show or movie you saw

HappyPixels

Papa Pixels
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
What was the last furry type show or movie you saw? Did you love it? Hate it? Let's talk about it.

I watched Puss in Boot The Last Wish today. Okay, breaking the rules a little right off the bat seeing as it isn't entirely a furry film but I'd say it has enough furry characters to count. So, yeah, I loved this movie a lot more than I thought I would. I didn't think I'd hate it or anything but this film kicked me right in the heart way more than any film where the villain is Little Jack Horner has any right to. Also, I would murder for a Perrito plushy. And a poster of the wolf guy.

I'm also on an anime kick so the next furry related thing I'm probably gonna watch is from Japan. Beastars is the first on my list. I saw a few episodes ages ago but just never got around to finishing it.

Reactions: lilithra, bugme, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little

The tails, the ears, the noses, ... c'mon, it counts! :) Unfortunately, though this latest installment shows us what Na'vi babies look like, Na'vi diapers remain a mystery. Maybe we're to assume that they use Elimination Communication. (BOOOO!)

I enjoyed it, but the first one was better.

HappyPixels said:
I watched Puss in Boot The Last Wish today. Okay, breaking the rules a little right off the bat seeing as it isn't entirely a furry film but I'd say it has enough furry characters to count. So, yeah, I loved this movie a lot more than I thought I would.
Aw man, I'm so torn. I've had several people tell me about this movie, and they either loved it or hated it. My daughter wants to see it. Maybe I'll go this weekend. At the worst, it'll be an excuse to eat candy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lilithra and HappyPixels

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
HappyPixels said:
I'm also on an anime kick so the next furry related thing I'm probably gonna watch is from Japan. Beastars is the first on my list. I saw a few episodes ages ago but just never got around to finishing it.
I forgot about Beastars. I randomly watched the first season, and was surprised with the content. Far more thoughtful and mature than I was expecting. I need to catch up!

Reactions: HappyPixels

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
The new 'watership down'

Reactions: todderhr and HappyPixels

HappyPixels

Papa Pixels
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Cottontail said:

The tails, the ears, the noses, ... c'mon, it counts! :) Unfortunately, though this latest installment shows us what Na'vi babies look like, Na'vi diapers remain a mystery. Maybe we're to assume that they use Elimination Communication. (BOOOO!)

I enjoyed it, but the first one was better.

Aw man, I'm so torn. I've had several people tell me about this movie, and they either loved it or hated it. My daughter wants to see it. Maybe I'll go this weekend. At the worst, it'll be an excuse to eat candy.

Yup, they count. The Na'vi are basically tall cat smurfs. And I am so throwing my hat in the ring and saying watch the new Puss in Boots. So funny. So heartwarming. Themes of found family and friendship that some say are cliche but that I eat up like I'm starving and have just found the best meal ever.

LaLoneDigi said:
I forgot about Beastars. I randomly watched the first season, and was surprised with the content. Far more thoughtful and mature than I was expecting. I need to catch up!

Beastars is basically gritty Zootopia and I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra and LaLoneDigi

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
HappyPixels said:
What was the last furry type show or movie you saw? Did you love it? Hate it? Let's talk about it.

I watched Puss in Boot The Last Wish today. Okay, breaking the rules a little right off the bat seeing as it isn't entirely a furry film but I'd say it has enough furry characters to count. So, yeah, I loved this movie a lot more than I thought I would. I didn't think I'd hate it or anything but this film kicked me right in the heart way more than any film where the villain is Little Jack Horner has any right to. Also, I would murder for a Perrito plushy. And a poster of the wolf guy.

The Last Wish was unexpectedly good. I love how Dreamworks has settled into this new kinetic style that finally differentiates them from others studios.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Not sure if this counts, but I've been watching a lot of Martha Speaks lately, which is a show about a dog that gains the ability to talk by drinking alphabet soup. I've been watching it a lot lately because I have the majority of the episodes of the show.

Reactions: Wondercrinkee and Kittyinpink

robertabdl74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The return of the jedi

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra and Wondercrinkee

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine was "Sweet Tooth", a boy who is half human and part deer. There's supposed to be another season but I'm losing hope at this point.

Reactions: lilithra

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
KittyninjaW said:
Not sure if this counts, but I've been watching a lot of Martha Speaks lately, which is a show about a dog that gains the ability to talk by drinking alphabet soup. I've been watching it a lot lately because I have the majority of the episodes of the show.
That's so funny ! 😁..
Alphabet soup ! Hahaha 😆..
Love it !

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tried to learn French the same way by eating alphabet soup. I reasoned that both French and English use the same letters but it didn't work proving that dogs are smarter than me.

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra, Happy2BeInNappies2, Kittyinpink and 1 other person

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
dogboy said:
I tried to learn French the same way by eating alphabet soup. I reasoned that both French and English use the same letters but it didn't work proving that dogs are smarter than me.
I think you probably have to eat the letters in the correct order ?

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra, Wondercrinkee and dogboy

MisterZero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
I think movie would be Puss in Boots 2, amazing movie!
and i was rewatching MaoMao heroes of pure heart, amazing show too! very cute (RELEASE SEASON 2 WARNER!)

HappyPixels

Papa Pixels
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I've always wanted to try MaoMao. It looks really fun and I love the art style.

My new most recent furry film is The Cat Returns, currently my favourite Studio Ghilbi film. The anthro-ness in that movie was so weird. The cats walk on four legs then on two legs with their front legs(arms?) just awkwardly there. I love it. Not to mention I watched the dubbed version and it had freaking Tim Curry in it which instantly makes anything, regardless of actual quality, amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: LaLoneDigi

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
robertabdl74 said:
The return of the jedi
Honestly. I was thinking the same thing. I want new material now to watch regardless of the subject matter. But this question intrigued me since I like furries. I saw Star Wars furries in my head, then the Sasquatch documentaries after reading this thread title. I

Clearly, I'm out of the loop.

Werewolf movies???? Does this count?? (I felt I had to reference cute fuzzy sweet (the werewolves can be...sometimes...). Lol. Jedi.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

SmolYui

Little Nya~ call me Kitten or Yui! DMs Open!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
My latest one was also Avatar: The Way of Water! great movie! loved it!

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Wondercrinkee said:
Honestly. I was thinking the same thing. I want new material now to watch regardless of the subject matter. But this question intrigued me since I like furries. I saw Star Wars furries in my head, then the Sasquatch documentaries after reading this thread title. I

Werewolf movies???? Does this count?? (I felt I had to reference cute fuzzy sweet (the werewolves can be...sometimes...). Lol. Jedi.
Werewolf cop , is sort of cute... (depending on your taste ! )

Reactions: Wondercrinkee

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wondercrinkee said:

I always thought that the werewolf is the ultimate furry. As a little kid, I always saw myself as a werewolf. I always love the Lon Cheney movies, he as the werewolf.

• Love
Reactions: lilithra, Wondercrinkee and KittyninjaW

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
HappyPixels said:
I've always wanted to try MaoMao. It looks really fun and I love the art style.

My new most recent furry film is The Cat Returns, currently my favourite Studio Ghilbi film. The anthro-ness in that movie was so weird. The cats walk on four legs then on two legs with their front legs(arms?) just awkwardly there. I love it. Not to mention I watched the dubbed version and it had freaking Tim Curry in it which instantly makes anything, regardless of actual quality, amazing.
I've only seen the sub for The Cat Returns. I will definitely rewatch with dubs for Tim Curry.

rennecfox

Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Puss in Boots, the Final Wish, if were talking purely furry, Beaststars season 2 or an episode or 2 of Bluey.

Last edited:
Reactions: HappyPixels, lilithra and KittyninjaW