Role
  1. Adult Baby
Some of you are adult babies.
Some of you are diaper lovers.
Some of you are littles.
Some are babyfurs.
Others are diaperfurs.
Kidfurs and all of the above.

They is no denaying that onesies are nice. weather your a baby or you are a diaper lover at just wants to try something new.
So pull up your makeshift diaper you made and lets begine.

adult onesies are good especially if you live at home because you can bring out your little side or abdl ect side out without been told off by your parents
or getting punished :eek:tkspanking:

Even if you have no makeshift or real diapers this is a good way to make you feel a little childish.

rainbow dash onesies 002.jpg

Especially if you get the animal onesies. This rainbow dash onesie is perfect for making you feel like your a big baby :paci:
It has footed parts and one part for you thumb and a sheave for your fingers.

FFAC 005.jpg
FFAC 004.jpg
FFAC 003.jpg

These have mittens or more likely gloves. I love sleeping with my tiger claws on.
Animal onesies are also great for babyfurs ether to get into the mindset of a amimal or a animal wearing a animal onsies :eek:

dragon onesie edited.jpg

If you live with someone or your parents or carers onesies are a good way of slipping under the radar. Infact you can go out in a onsie publicly though not advised:sweatdrop:

When you leave on your own or with another baby you can start getting the normal onsies the footies type once with feet parts and some with both feet part and mittens so you can not pick stuff up.
Or one that is like a baby oneAvartar Fur affinity.jpg

it's hard to find a good onesie though! and being a bit bigger makes that even more difficult

I love your collection of onesies, each one is so unique it makes me jelly. Also we do all like onesies but finding the perfect fit, size, color, and fabric is difficult. I wish we had more of a selection but sadly there just isn't one.

OHH! I want that Rainbow Dash one.
Where did you get it?
Awesome collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are the RBD and tiger ones from?

The Rainbow dash onesies I ordered them from Amazon from America to be shipped over to England. The English once did not have the special detachable foot parts.
The Tiger Onesies came from a shop called Primark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back