• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

THE INSECTS IVADE, really, they are called raspberry ants

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kitty0230

My sisters laptop has been invaded by raspberry ants:damnpc:, what should I tell her. Has this happened to any of you guys before? This is crazy, who thought a bunch of ants would invade sensitive electronic equipment and stuff, what should I do:dunno:. In all my years of computer use and such I have never heard of this.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
By raspberry ants, do you mean real ants?

If so, I wold recommend using some sort of insecticide to kill the ants/colony, but I'm not sure if it could have any effect on the computer. If you want to get rid of any ant bodies, take the computer apart a little and shake out the pieces a bit.

Hope that helps, and good luck.

K

kitty0230

yes, I mean real ants, and I looked it up and they are insecticide resistant. and it is a laptop so I don't want to take it apart, if it was a desktop I wouldnt have a problem, but its my sisters laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.