The immortal fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I realized I've never done a proper introduction thread on ADISC while other people are starting to re-introduce themselves. So I figured I would...not follow that trend and still not write an introduction. Fooled you, didn't I? :tongueout:

No, I'll use this thread to announce my departure. *gasp* Temporary departure, folks, don't worry. I'm the immortal fruit, so traveling to the Scottish highlands for a week and a half won't hurt me and I'll be back in one piece and with all my fuzz and stem and leaf on top. I'm just gonna enjoy my vacation in Scotland. ;)

In other words, I'll be here for another 24 hours and then you'll have to make do without me until this month is over. Please be careful and do not destroy this forum during my absence. Instead, take the time to post intelligent new threads, new reports on get-togethers, new blog entries about epic fail, and don't forget to fill the gallery with new exciting photos (and of course send me all your money :tongueout:)

Or to use a traditional cheezy DL line: Stay wet, peeps! I'm sure I will - Scotland isn't known for being the dryest place on earth! :D

Peachy

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
:hugs: I'll mis you big bro. :(

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Awwww peach....

We will miss you. Be safe and have lots and lots of fun there!

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Well Enjoy your Time Peachy. I'm sure your have a good time. And you'll buy as much as you can due to the low exchange rate :p.

But Don't peaches rot over time? so how can one be immortal? Are they even alive? But don't let those questions to get you while you are away. I'm sure we'll miss your absence. But it won't be the end of the world!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
See ya, have fun in the rain. You get used to it quite quickly (I know, I live in the Netherlands ;)).

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Have fun in Scotland!

And rain is fun!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hope you have a great trip! Rain or no, it sounds like much fun. Try not to think about the smoking ruin that will await your return here.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
noooooo how can we survive a full week and a half without are furry fruit =O hehe just messing with ya have a nice time in Scotland peach

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Bye the forever fruit of Adisc. None of us can wait until your return.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
*sings*

O ye’ll tak’ the high road and I’ll tak’ the low road,
And I’ll be in Scotland afore ye.
But me and my true love will never meet again,
On the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!

Loch Lomond (song)

Have a safe trip, Peachy, 'n I hope you can understand those Scotsmen! I had a teacher from Scotland in junior high 'n couldn't understand a word she said!

Do try some haggis. tho'! It's delicious!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Aw, well have fun Peachy! I geuss you won't have to be getting your Peach dried up from sun there. :p

Hurry back cause you know your going to have a lot of threads to look over when you get back! You might never catch back up! lol

Peachy

Banned
Role
*waves hello from the Travelodge in Leeds*
(awfully slow internet they have here!)

I'll be back home in 2 days - talk to y'all then!

Peachy

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
*waves hello from the Travelodge in Leeds*
(awfully slow internet they have here!)

I'll be back home in 2 days - talk to y'all then!

Peachy
Now, how did I miss this thread?:frown: Well, still two days left, so not too late to wish you a fun-filled, enjoyable trip! Sounded like the former "Georgia Peach" in you came out for a moment when you said, "y'all".:biggrin:

~Pramrider

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Let's make a thread longer than Kraiden's!

Speaking of which, I haven't seen you post in quite a while, even before you left.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Now, it's been a while, but I think I should write a report on my trip through England and Scotland, now that I've managed to upload all the pictures I took.

So, let's start:

Chapter 1: London

Yes, I said I'd would visit Scotland, but the cheapest flight I could get went to London. So I figured I'd take advantage of the opportunity and spend 3 days in London before heading off to Scotland.

There's always something interesting to do and to discover in London. I've been there like 7 times already, so I've seen most tourist attractions at least twice, but there's plenty of stuff you can do several times and not even pay for.
For example, you can walk down Whitehall past all the government institutions , Downing Street to Parliament Square:

Once you arrive at the other end of the street, you'll see the famous Big Ben:

(which is so valuable to the Brits that they keep it under constant CCTV surveillance, as you can see in my picture!)

Take a left turn and cross the River Thames and you can see the London Eye - a big wheel in which tourists can take a ride to enjoy the view (make sure your credit card has a high credit limit when you want to go on that thing!). Just for a change, here's a night time picture:

If you're anywhere near Buckingham Palace (home of the Queen) or the surrounding parks, watch your step carefully or you may be run over by one of these fellas:

The British Empire can't do without pomp and circumstance, so there's guards parading around everywhere, either on foot or by horse, with our without music. So careful there!

Let's hop on the Tube and fast forward to the eastern end of the city center. Here we find the financial district with the old stock exchange:

Notice the absense of people? I took the picture on a Sunday afternoon. On weekdays, you'd be hard pressed to find enough space and time to unfold a map to look for your way because there are about 1 million people rushing around to get to/from their work or lunch, or the nearby stores. The most impressive buliding in the City (financial district) however is the Lloyds Building:

Yes, they're not a production facility - they're an insurance company!
Price Charles and I agree that the Swiss Re building is the ugliest one in London's skyline. It sticks out like a dildo in a bible study group:

One last picture from London: Tower Bridge at night:

And now, let's leave London on the Caledonian Sleeper train (altough before I did, I spent a day exploring Hampton Court Palace):

There's not much space in a cabin on the sleeper train. Here's me sleeping in my cot (sorry, picture accessible to VIPs only).

Chapter 2 in a separate post.

E

Error404

I miss having you here. I remember when you visited me. Was fun. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.