Status
Not open for further replies.

Guylaine1985

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I often think that I like the idea of being an abdl sissy, but the reality usually don't meet the expectations. I saw q nice summer dress the other day, and started to imagine the feeling of wearing with a nice diaper. I decided to buy it; the experience of buying was nerves racking, but thinking at the outcome I made it out of the store with the new dress. I was now feeling some great anticipation to wear it. When i got home, I went in my room to put a diaper on and put on the dress. During all that time, i can feel the trill and i am looking forward to the end result. Unfortunately, after the dress is on, all the feeling become flat. I don't know why. I was so looking forward to do it, but when it is all done the experience is pretty ordinary. Anybody else has similar experiences?
I am sure in a few weeks, i will have a scenario that will create high expectations, and the end result will likely be the same.

Reactions: DLYUL, RuffRuff, OnePiece and 4 others
I know that feeling - Actually, many things in life are like that. The chase and build-up is often better than the actual event. And we always desire the new...

Reactions: Chiknheadz, puddlefeet, Guylaine1985 and 4 others
Perhaps we build such high expectations that we get a little anticlimax when it's all done.
I know I imagine myself in the new clothing beforehand, but looking in the mirror, I also see the real picture,
not only the pretty girl I imagined.

Reactions: Chiknheadz, ianwee, Guylaine1985 and 2 others
Being trans I can relate . Having the feeling / need to be the ' lady ' I wish and my need to be little has to be connected .
The dysphoria sometimes becomes so overwhelming , all I want to be is regress and never come back as the ' birth-me '.

But even when I am in little space , it is hard , but my little lady part of me is just so soft and gentle .
So often I dislike the idea of -- real world -- stuff , the kind of junk that feels like the weight of the world is baring me down .

Perhaps that is why we regress , to find that soft soft place where we can just be us .

Being here helps , and just knowing I am not alone in my feelings has helped so much .

T.

Reactions: CCemma, BellasMommy, MetalManiac and 3 others
Guylaine1985 said:
I often think that I like the idea of being an abdl sissy, but the reality usually don't meet the expectations. I saw q nice summer dress the other day, and started to imagine the feeling of wearing with a nice diaper. I decided to buy it; the experience of buying was nerves racking, but thinking at the outcome I made it out of the store with the new dress. I was now feeling some great anticipation to wear it. When i got home, I went in my room to put a diaper on and put on the dress. During all that time, i can feel the trill and i am looking forward to the end result. Unfortunately, after the dress is on, all the feeling become flat. I don't know why. I was so looking forward to do it, but when it is all done the experience is pretty ordinary. Anybody else has similar experiences?
I am sure in a few weeks, i will have a scenario that will create high expectations, and the end result will likely be the same.
Because fantasy and reality are not the same thing..did you take some pictures, look in a mirror etc? Clothes are strange like that; they can often have more impact on others that you. To you, often you just feel like..... You....

mpact

Reactions: CCemma, Chiknheadz, Tappy and 2 others
The minds eye can be a beautiful thing... the mirror can be so hateful.

I ended up taking all the mirrors out of Bella's playroom/nursery before she went back to the UK because what she saw in the mirror could not live up to the image in her mind when she is so deeply regressed to her babyspace. She could only see the awkward man in the diaper and dress and not the babygirl in Mommy's arms. It seemed jolting for her and made her depressed and despondent over her own needs and true inner self.

It was strangely heart breaking as the Mommy who has only known her as a babygirl to see her struggle with the inner being and the outer visage.

Reactions: Blekyss, Halfdan, Chiknheadz and 6 others
star said:
Because fantasy and reality are not the same thing..did you take some pictures, look in a mirror etc? Clothes are strange like that; they can often have more impact on others that you. To you, often you just feel like..... You....

mpact
I did take picture, as i found the idea of taking picture mortifying. I also avoid mirror, they don't reflect what my mind project.

Reactions: Tappy and PaigeCherubiel
It might have been too fast or too objective what you were looking for.

Why fast? You tried multiple things at the same time expecting them to amplify your excitement but in the end they overlapped each other, leaving that hole in your expectation. Maybe working again, one after the other (maybe just the dress, then the diaper), you might find what you were looking for.

Why too objective? You just had a goal: use the dress with a diaper. And what? What was your plan after that? A nice movie night, use it in some trip etc? Sometimes you need a situation anchoring your planning, like when young people make plans to get a car, or they get because they want it (and frustrates very soon because the joy was gone after the first full tank paid by themselves) or because they want to do something with it (like going into a travel, take the SO to a nice experience etc)

Reactions: BellasMommy, Tappy and Guylaine1985
I think we are habituated to indulge in anticipation for the mundane.

Clothes are exciting and fun but they are not magic. It sounds like things fell apart when you reached the end of your plan, but why shouldn't that be the case?

What does your dress enable you to do? That gives you an ends for your means.

The main thing my dresses do for me is provide an option. Having the option makes me happy, whatever I choose to wear on a given day. It provides something I can appreciate.

In the past dresses represented to me what I felt I could not, should not, or would rather not do. They reminded me more of what I did not have than anything positive and I let the things I like be the basis for my misery.

You are certainly not alone in suffering for hopes dashed, my heart goes out to you.

Reactions: Guylaine1985, Tappy, philder74 and 1 other person
I hearya. It definitely never looks or feels as elative as you imagine but I notice that weirdly the more I do it, the less I feel weird about doing it. I know thats not quite the sentiment but as far as body image in little/girlyspace, the divide between expectation and reality becomes smaller and the self appreciation gets bigger. As a dude who just likes to feel cute, ill toss on some sporty lingerie set or some little gear and just do some casual whatever like clean my house.... Barring the fact that my butt DOES look objectively darling in lace it was still something I wrestled with seeing in the mirror. Then it hit me. This isnt some womans lingerie set. Its mine. And I started to just feel confident in the soft cuteness of it. Its not the butterfly rush but it is something else.

• Love
Reactions: BellasMommy, Guylaine1985, Anemone and 2 others
I greatly appreciate everyone contribution: support, suggestion, empathy, etc. It is helping my reflection and leading to new insights.
It seems that my abdl \ little side of me is more separated from my sissy side than i originally was thinking.

The abdl feel very suiting and relaxing, which some accessory increase this feeling. Then my sissy side seems more of scenario, which i have been keeping private. I guess it why the dress doesn't bring much more than the imagined scenario.

I look forward to continue this exploration!

Reactions: Tappy, Seasonedcitizen and OnePiece
It happens to all of us. It's the way our brain works. We look forward to our first kiss, then ever kiss after that is like kissing our grandma. Maybe bad example. We wait for our first legal drink a 21 then drinks after arnt as fun. Beautiful sunsets same thing.

I have times where certain outfits get me really going. And some are just another day. I try to take breaks and not do it as much so I can still feel something sometimes. Diapers on he other hand don't do as much for me as they used to. Now seeing someone else diapered still gets me excited but if I wore a diaper right now it would be just okay. Some parts are fun some parts get annoying.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Guylaine1985 said:
I find when I’m dressed as a sissy baby that I like to do things which keep reminding me what I am.

So if I buy a dress to wear with nappies I make sure it’s short enough for my nappy to show when I bend over a little, or sit down.

That way I can keep the thrill going by continually exposing myself as a sissy baby.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back