The Holy Grail of Absorbancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Okay... wow. I'm almost at a loss for words here.

These dry 24/7 max. absorbancy diapers (http://www.dry247.com) are without a doubt the most absorbant diaper I've ever worn.

They've held up all day... dispite the fact that I tried to make one leak on purpose. Aside from my normal fluid intake... I had an extra glass of juice this morning... and two cokes at lunch. The amount I've put into this thing would have had even an Abri X-plus leaking by now... yet I remain 100% dry. Even sitting in a chair or on the couch will not squeeze even a drop of liquid out of it!

I think this diaper is just about full... but as it hasn't leaked yet I'm not changing it. It is totally soaked from the top of the front padding to 3/4ths the way up the back... and has swelled up so much I can't put my knees together.

The diaper overall is a 9 out of 10. The plastic is super soft... softer than anything I've ever felt before. It's really thick when dry... and swells up like a ATN when wet. It has leak guards on the inside... waist bands front and rear... and 4 Abena style tapes.

It is somehow more absorbant than a X-plus, and definately stands up to the manufacturer's promise of "10 hours of dryness". The first few times I wet the diaper... it soaked in so well I couldn't even tell that I was wet. Even completely loaded it locks moisture away so well that you can't squeeze any out by sitting down.

The only thing I had to knock a point off for was the tapes. They stick really well... but aren't refastenable... so make sure you've got them where you want them the first time... b/c they like to tear the soft plastic outer shell if you try to move them.

Other than that... this is flat out the best diaper I've ever tried. It is comfortable... quiet... and supremely absorbant. They may be a bit pricey ($100 for a 72 pack) at $1.40 per diaper. But they last twice as long as any other brand... so I'd consider them completely worth it.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
And they have thumbs up quality and service!

They actually look really good. Not that it matters to me though, I don't have the money or freedom. And it doesn't look like they sell to the UK. But on behalf of anyone who might be able to get them: thanks! Nice find!

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
holy mother of sweet baby satan! <I know you were expecting Jesus, ^^; no, im not satanic either>

let me know how many wettings that thing took before it started leaking >.>

Role
Diaper Lover
Abena looks like it's getting outclassed left and right now, they used to be the kings. Now those Bambinos I hear are just as absorbant, if not more, and then these... wow. I totally wish I could try 'em out. Before it was sometimes possible to stretch an X-Plus to close to 10 hours, I wonder then how long these would last... hahaha!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Abena looks like it's getting outclassed left and right now, they used to be the kings. Now those Bambinos I hear are just as absorbant, if not more, and then these... wow. I totally wish I could try 'em out. Before it was sometimes possible to stretch an X-Plus to close to 10 hours, I wonder then how long these would last... hahaha!
Yeah but how much do Bambino's cost in comparison with X-plus. Anyways I'll check these ones out next time or I'll stick with attends. I don't need to wear for a long time anyway considering I can fully control myself.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I did a quick comparison

Abri X-plus is $1.35 per diaper
Bambino is $1.56 per diaper
Dry 24/7 is $1.39 per diaper... and is more absorbant than either of the others.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Is that at the cheapest sites Darkfinn? The cheapest for X-plus I think is XP Medical from south California. Which means I have to pay our states sales tax which is a pain in the butt. But I get them pretty fast.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
wow, at first look at the site it looked very sketchy, but i must say this might be a sign of hope! although the price is a little intimidating (i always go for diapers less than $1 a diaper) it seems well worth it.

how noticeable is it when its full? i would think it would be a bit bulgy if worn under some pants

Role
Private
Soon we'll make a diaper so big and absorbent not even the oceans could make it leak!

But god damn.. something has outdone the Abri's. Now's the perfect time to be AB/DL :p

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
cool... I dunno, if I had someone to change me like you do, I would want a cheap comfy diaper with a medium amount of absorbabcy. =]

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
^ that way u get to be babied more...

but finn...how discreet are they when bulging? (lol) is it bad? or could you get away with it, cause i want some!!!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm actually not usually a huge fan of really thick diapers, but I can never turn down trying something new :p. I think once I get moved in my summer location I'll get a sample of bambinos and these.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
i hope he wasnt pulling our leg. i just ordered the "free" sample (+ $5.00 shipping costs).

It's going to be hard to beat abri x plus..we'll see.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I will defiantly be getting these next time I buy my usual case, which should be the end of May when I first get full time pay check after finishing my semester. So I will have the money to spare because plus enough diapers to last me until then because I got a case of Abena Xplus's that SHOULD be arriving tommorow, I ordered them early in the day on Tuesday from XP Medical, and they ship it from Michigan for me, because they have a warehouse up there I suppose. So last time I ordered from them it only took 4 bussiness days by ground. So it was not too bad. The guy told me they should be here before the week is over, so if they are not I am going to ask for a sample pack or a discount! :p

EDIT: I was just looking through the site and I think it is pretty hilarous how on that page when they have the little pictures highlighted with a word beside it of reasons why to buy thier diaper. So one of the pictures that comes up is like a picture of a woman 35-45 who is pretty attractive with the word confidence beside her. HAHA I would be amazed if I seen a girl like that wearing one of these things. I might blow off, and faint at the same time. Except that would never happen. Fantasies. :rollseyes:

Last edited:

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Okay... wow. I'm almost at a loss for words here.

These dry 24/7 max. absorbancy diapers (http://www.dry247.com) are without a doubt the most absorbant diaper I've ever worn.
I've been eagerly waiting for your review.

Just when I thought Europe had the best diapers in the world, this made me realize I'll have to come to USA, rent a container, and fill it up with those diapers! :biggrin:

What astonishes me is that - according to your test - they're even better than Abriforms.... now I badly want to try them out!

My only hope is that the European retailers start importing and selling them too ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.