The hissing sound :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who else on here gets a big kick out of when you wet your diaper (or pants) just the right way and it makes a loud hissing sound, To me it makes the expirence that much better, what do you think?

I am scared that people can hear the it but I htve to go at some point!

I wet with very little noise

I think its funny when you sit down and air comes out of the diaper and makes a sound.

I used have a good loud hiss, not so much now. In my experience it’s a function of flow rate which tends to decline as one ages. Enjoy it while you got it.

Yes, I like it a lot.

It only hisses for me when I have to go very bad

Hehe, a few days ago I really had to go, and when I finally gave in to wetting my nappy it made quite a long, easily audible hiss, even through my footie PJs. Was quite fun. :)

Hehe, I kinda like it, but it'd tip off my wife that I'm using my diapers and she'd not be too pleased.

My diaper made a hissing noise the other day, but I wasn't peeing. Then snakes started popping out, hundreds of them and I said, "I'm some damn f**king sick and tired of all these f**king snakes in a diaper!!!!

WBxx said:
I used have a good loud hiss, not so much now. In my experience it’s a function of flow rate which tends to decline as one ages. Enjoy it while you got it.

I know what you're talking about. Sometimes I don't even realize that I've started going until I feel the wet sensation down there. It's just the way it is I guess because for many the bladder/sphincter muscles weaken as we age. But once in a while I have a hissing full-bladder voiding that reminds me of how satisfying relief can be.

I enjoy hearing it when I wet my diapers, though if others are around I'm afraid others will hear it.

It is not heard as much as I pee in the diaper, but I have a broad plump butt and when I will sit on a soaked bloated diaper then you hear a muffled lengthier creaking sounds and the 4 extra pillows I have inside my diaper will slowly be squeezed into a thin stamp.

I find as a guy I hardly ever make a noise but girls often have the hissing noise and I like it

still kind weirds me out and always makes me look for wet sounds,

I never realized that hissing sound was actually a thing, I thought it was just a convenient fiction used in diaper stories. I can't remember ever hearing or making any noise in reality short of liquid hitting porcelain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back