The hissing sound :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who else on here gets a big kick out of when you wet your diaper (or pants) just the right way and it makes a loud hissing sound, To me it makes the expirence that much better, what do you think?

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am scared that people can hear the it but I htve to go at some point!

INCONTAL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think its funny when you sit down and air comes out of the diaper and makes a sound.

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I used have a good loud hiss, not so much now. In my experience it’s a function of flow rate which tends to decline as one ages. Enjoy it while you got it.

atechno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hehe, a few days ago I really had to go, and when I finally gave in to wetting my nappy it made quite a long, easily audible hiss, even through my footie PJs. Was quite fun. :)

mrbuckeye87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hehe, I kinda like it, but it'd tip off my wife that I'm using my diapers and she'd not be too pleased.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My diaper made a hissing noise the other day, but I wasn't peeing. Then snakes started popping out, hundreds of them and I said, "I'm some damn f**king sick and tired of all these f**king snakes in a diaper!!!!

mikesecret

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I used have a good loud hiss, not so much now. In my experience it’s a function of flow rate which tends to decline as one ages. Enjoy it while you got it.

I know what you're talking about. Sometimes I don't even realize that I've started going until I feel the wet sensation down there. It's just the way it is I guess because for many the bladder/sphincter muscles weaken as we age. But once in a while I have a hissing full-bladder voiding that reminds me of how satisfying relief can be.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I enjoy hearing it when I wet my diapers, though if others are around I'm afraid others will hear it.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
It is not heard as much as I pee in the diaper, but I have a broad plump butt and when I will sit on a soaked bloated diaper then you hear a muffled lengthier creaking sounds and the 4 extra pillows I have inside my diaper will slowly be squeezed into a thin stamp.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I find as a guy I hardly ever make a noise but girls often have the hissing noise and I like it

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
still kind weirds me out and always makes me look for wet sounds,

aes1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I never realized that hissing sound was actually a thing, I thought it was just a convenient fiction used in diaper stories. I can't remember ever hearing or making any noise in reality short of liquid hitting porcelain...

Status
Not open for further replies.