The GoodNites Forum circa 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

Est. Contributor
Messages
116
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Nostalgia is a beautiful thing.

When I was a young teen (and emerging TBDL, just didn't quite realize what it was), I lurked on the GoodNites forum because I was a bedwetter at the time (and still kind of am). The thought crept into my head today: Probably less than 10% of people who regularly posted on that site were actual bedwetters. I'm thinking the other 90% were ABDL (which obviously isn't a bad thing) but the breed of ABDL that posted on that forum were the particularly pervy strand of ABDL that definitely made that site extremely uncomfortable for any non-ABDL (or anyone, really XD).

Did anyone else lurk or post on that site? I'm curious if anyone else recalls the same experience I do, because I very well could be imagining something that just wasn't there.
 
N

noctis

Guest
I became aware of my desire to wear from bedwetting message boards. But for me, I wasn't even a bedwetter. I just kept searching different things without really realizing why at first. When I came across a discussion about diapers I instantly knew it was what I was looking for all along.

But yeah thinking back to that specific board they very possibly could have been ABDL.
 

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,926
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I did lurk on that site some. But yeah, I remember what you're talking about. It did get odd on there.
 

Sheik

Est. Contributor
Messages
116
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I became aware of my desire to wear from bedwetting message boards. But for me, I wasn't even a bedwetter. I just kept searching different things without really realizing why at first. When I came across a discussion about diapers I instantly knew it was what I was looking for all along.

I definitely get that! I'm pretty sure it was from my lurking at GN forum that led me to the term ABDL. and which made me realize I probably was one.

- - - Updated - - -

Like it got super odd. I can't remember specific stories, but I remember there being elaborate fantasies being played out that people passed off as reality (and of course lil 12 year old Sheik thought was reality as well XD)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top