The Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I just posted my first pictures in the VIP and Regulars' Galleries, and for some reason it said it worked but it didn't. Can anybody please help me?

Role
Private
Quick guide to posting in the gallery.

1. On the Navbar at the top of the page, click "Galleries"

2. On the page that loads up, above the search box in another bar, you'll see Home · Search · Profile · Upload Photos... Obviously, click upload photos.

3. First up, select which gallery you want your images to appear in. Of course, some galleries have restrictions on them, so choose the appropriate one. I should also note that if you upload to a gallery with restrictions, the images will not appear in the Recent Photos box in the "Galleries" link. (At least this is case for the VIP gallery, not sure about the rest)

4. Browse for the photos on your computer. Enter a title for them, a caption and keywords if you want.

5. Double check the "Extra Options" box at the bottom to change any settings you want.

6. All done! Click "Upload/Submit".

If it doesn't work after this, then there's definitely a problem.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
you know i have had that problem too, i would say, try to compress your files because the server just times out even though it says it works.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Make sure it's small enough...I had that problem and it turned out the picture was too big

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I have the same problem. And I tried making the picture smaller, but eventually it gets so small, it can't be seen.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Smaller as in size of the picture or smaller as in size amount of MBs it takes up (or both).

Status
Not open for further replies.