• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The Furr Den?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This isnt an advertisement, but I have heard a few of you babyfurs want to join The Furr Den. well, although lig isn;t keen on many new members, I am now an Admin there too. If any of you want to join, give me a message and I'll see what I can do.

A

Asher

It sounds pretty cool, Sirius. Is it a pretty active site?

- Asher

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I'm a member there it's really slow. But the stuff on it is really high quality so it makes up for it. And everyone on the site that's active is really nice to.

F

Falkio

I've always wanted to talk to Lig. He seems like a really chill guy once you get past all the messy diapers. :tongueout:

I would like to join, as I have recently become more interested in clean role-play.

*huggles Sirius*

Kaiashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've always wanted to talk to Lig. He seems like a really chill guy once you get past all the messy diapers. :tongueout:

I would like to join, as I have recently become more interested in clean role-play.

*huggles Sirius*
Messy diapers? Sounds like fun. xD I'll hafta drop him an IM sometime. xD

S

Secret

Yeah me and Lig were IMing back and forth but I kinda forgot for a while, and my account was never really set up : (

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was looking at that for a while, but was upset cause I couldn't... do they accept teens?

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
it says its forbidden when i click on register....so yea can i join lol

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I wont mine joining too if i can

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
I would like to join. the site seems like it has some promise and im always looking for a Good RP. if its furry and Diapers, it cant get much better.

so can i please join....... *big begging eyes while wagging tail*

S

Secret

I personaly PM'ed the user and admin of the fur den "IncontinentWolfhound" but to no avail he hasnt answered it in a month. So if anyone is a member there can you tell the admin there "IncontinentWolfhound" to check his ADISC page so that we can finally join!

S

Secret

im already there, just dont drop by ANY forums much'
Can you please tell the Admin there "Incontinentwolfhoud" to drop by ADISC and pick up some new members maybe? ; P

Cause A bunch of us want to become members of the site, but its like penetrating a freakin bank vault trying to join :laugh:

F

Falkio

Guys...

If you need to talk to Sirius, I see him all the time in Second Life. I can just ask him about Furr Den registration if need be. Let me know. He's a really chill guy. I'm sure he'll let us join.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.