The Funniest Song Title Ever Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To follow with the traditions of the music video threads, I thought I'd start one off for song titles. I'm not saying you have to like the song, whatever. Your opinion of the funniest/greatest song title ever. Go!

I'll start off.

Sssh! If You're Quiet, I'll Show You a Dinosaur. - The Fall of Troy

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
What What (In the butt) - Samwell
Boogie In Your Butt - Eddie Murphy

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Bach (JS): The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2 - 07. Prelude & Fugue #4 In C-Sharp Minor, BWV 873 - Praeludium

(Funny because it takes up my whole screen when I stretch the song title bar as far as it goes :D)

I Was a Cock-Teaser for Roosterama! - Firesign Theater

(not really music but it counts, right?)

Ballin' In Chilltown Too Hot All Stars Featuring Thunder And Juice - Kool & The Gang

(The name of the band looks like a bad children's detective story but they try so hard to be gangsta)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Bach (JS): The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2 - 07. Prelude & Fugue #4 In C-Sharp Minor, BWV 873 - Praeludium

(Funny because it takes up my whole screen when I stretch the song title bar as far as it goes :D)

I Was a Cock-Teaser for Roosterama! - Firesign Theater

(The name of the band looks like a bad children's detective story but they try so hard to be gangsta)
How did you come to know Firesign Theater. I listened to them when I was in college, always stoned I might add, and I have most of their records, still.

Anyway, mine is: "The Streak"
also: since Firesign Theater was mentioned: "Freezing Mr. Foster" Firesign T.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
For Stevie Wonder's Eyes Only (Braille)- Bring Me The Horizon
(it takes some thinking, but its funny when you got it) I have a ton of others but am listening to this song now so...

Status
Not open for further replies.