The Function Of A Mommy Or Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elohim

Est. Contributor
Many a people here desire having or already have a mommy or daddy to accompany them in their little lives, but we all have a personal motive and expectation of what a mommy or daddy's function should be. I'm curious as to what people want from a mommy or daddy in terms of activities, as well as their function as a whole.

For me personally, I'm at a point in my life where I'm going through some changes and I haven't been feeling 100%, so for me it's important that I have a daddy whom I can ask for advice, someone I can turn to if things get difficult emotionally and just ask for a hug (I'm a sensitive boy :) ), but also someone to just have fun with watching cartoons, engaging in playtime and what not. For me it is therefore somewhat of a necessity to have a daddy, but it's also something that's just nice to have.

That's enough about me. What are you guys's needs and or desires when it comes to mommies or daddies?

- Finn

P.S. If this is too vague a subject, don't be afraid to ask me to specify it more.

I don't feel I desire too much. When it comes to a caregiver, I'm not looking for someone of a certain gender, or someone who appeals to my other kinks and whatnot. Just someone who is willing to do what they can to make me feel babyish. ^^

I feel that a mommy or daddy need's to be your rock. I need my mommy there to snuggle me and make me feel safe when I'm feeling depressed or anxious. It's the connection, the warmth and shelter, that makes an experience authentic. The parental smile and tone of voice, that's what brings us closer to a different reality.

Someone of my faith, who can communicate without screaming. Someone who understands that Little means Little, big means big, and n'erry the two should meet. I feel like some of the ways I learned to be nice to people and make them like me were wrong, but I'm still learning what to do instead. Someone stable enough for me to guage my response from. Daddy's not mad at me for needing to wear, so I don't need to be. A Bama fan, so mom will let him in her house, and someone to have fun with. Someone I can talk to, who loves me, who gets me, big and Little.

I've dreamed up the perfect mommy since I was at least 8 or 9 years old. The way she has looked changes somewhat over the years but what I've truly desired out of her has been the same. Someone for nighttime cuddles, picking out cute dresses to wear, quiet activities, unconditional love, stories, and other things mommies ought to do.

At this stage in my life, I'm mostly looking for someone who can provide structure and, to an extent, freedom from responsibilities. Not that I'd like to shirk work, I'd just like to have somebody who guides me towards what things I should be doing and provides praise and punishments depending on whether I perform them. That's the one thing missing from my life as a little I think, and one of the big things I miss about childhood.

I also require lots of affection and hugs, and someone who takes a genuine interest in my little side ;3

For me, mommy or daddy is a caretaker and an emotional support I can tell anything to. Mommy would bathe me, diaper me, feed me and make me feel little when I need it, but she would also be able to talk to me adult to adult when she needs to. Mommy should feel free to talk to me about anything

CPDude said:
For me, mommy or daddy is a caretaker and an emotional support I can tell anything to. Mommy would bathe me, diaper me, feed me and make me feel little when I need it, but she would also be able to talk to me adult to adult when she needs to. Mommy should feel free to talk to me about anything

Very much my own thoughts regarding a Mommy or Daddy Caretaker type person.
I wish for a gentle, loving Daddy to look after me.

I'm totally creeped out by the whole idea of a mommy or daddy. I don't want any one to "take care of me" It wouldn't make it feel little at all, only weireded out.
My parents have always been unloving/caring(In the way I Need) and totally unsupportive in all areas besides giving me a place to live. In fact I feel abused by them all my life. Perhaps this is why I could not accept such. I could never trust some one enough.

Hmm, it's complex for me. I've been happy with having a friend that makes me feel babyish and like I need diapers from time to time. A full on mommy or daddy would only really make sense to me as a partner though because for me ABDL and sexuality are too wrapped up to separate, which I know isn't true for many other people. So it would have to be a loving partner, but one who is also willing to sometimes be dominant and make me feel little by taking charge of things, yet is kind enough to me that I know I can trust them completely. That's a tall order, I think. But it only takes one person in a big world to fill it.

MickeyM said:
I'm totally creeped out by the whole idea of a mommy or daddy. I don't want any one to "take care of me" It wouldn't make it feel little at all, only weireded out.
My parents have always been unloving/caring(In the way I Need) and totally unsupportive in all areas besides giving me a place to live. In fact I feel abused by them all my life. Perhaps this is why I could not accept such. I could never trust some one enough.

I wonder if you might consider more of an equal relationship then? Would you consider something like a brother or sister type role, or simply a friend who, out of concern for you, checks from time to time to make sure you don't have an accident or something of that nature?

I've been sorta pounding my head along various walls to try to get my brain to word right for this thread. It hasn't been working so good. I just need mommy to come rub my head now. ;-;

I guess that's kinda the start though.. that intimacy and openness with just being able to say.. "I got aches, and pains, and maybe some sads.. can you kiss them and make them better mommy?" I would say, and she would do that. I would smile back at her, and hug her, and let her know how thankful I am for everything she does. She feels the love that I give her, unconditional and full, earnest and yes.. even innocent in a way a more normal romance might not feel. It's different I know. When she comes home sick, I do know how to take care of her.. when she needs me to give her a hug at the end of a long day.. and just have sweet little angel drift her away from all the aches and pains and frustrations of the world.. I'm there.

To me, what I was looking for was always personal. To me the function of a mommy is different then others because it's not about a sexuality, or even a need for someone to be actively dominate. It's a gentle sort of love, it's a love that makes me feel safe.. that makes me feel warm and happy inside. It's knowing we'll always love each other with all our heart because we are family. It's knowing she sees me and genuinely sees me.

To me the function of a mommy or daddy is probably simplest said that it's someone not afraid to take charge.. and hold someone fragile in their arms. It's me knowing I can trust this person.. even with this easily shattered part of myself.

I do think that is kinda the main gist of the "base" thing but you know, everyone's got their own needs and feelings about this. I think ultimately, I wouldn't recommend anyone let another person tell them what this will mean to them. They gotta figure that out on their own!

FinnTheSnuggly said:
for me it's important that I have a daddy whom I can ask for advice, someone I can turn to if things get difficult emotionally and just ask for a hug (I'm a sensitive boy :) ), but also someone to just have fun with watching cartoons, engaging in playtime and what not.

It's been a struggle trying to figure out exactly what I would want. For ages I didn't like the idea of being Little because the idea of having someone tell me what to do or control my life really freaked me out and turned me off. It's only more recently that I'm starting to realize it doesn't have to be like that. So for the most part, I agree with FinnTheSnuggly. I want someone I can ask for advice, hugs, cuddles, playtime, that sort of thing. For me, a Daddy needs to be caring, although still able to provide some structure.

In my case, diapering me, dressing me, feeding me are in no way sexual. They are necessary, because I can't do these things myself. I would not want a sexual relationship, I would want a gentle true love of a child to a loving parent

MickeyM said:

I can relate to where you are coming from regarding this.
In real life, my own Mom while alive was not very loving, in how she treated me as an autistic with cerebral palsy.

I would want my daddy to also be my romantic partner, for one thing. I think that's what most people want, but sometimes it's a little vague on whether or not this is actually the case.

My ideal daddy would be someone who would treat me like a baby when I wanted to be little. He would let me lay on him and rub my tummy and kiss me. Maybe sometimes he would feed me, and he would check my diapers and change me when he thought I needed to be changed. He would sleep with me, and cuddle with me so I could be warm.

But I also would want him to be my romantic partner and do adult things with him, like going to dinner and seeing films and... well, adult things. I would want someone who would be willing to be my daddy when I was little and my partner when I wasn't.

i would love to have a girl in my life who is like me or finds me cute and accepts me for who i am.

I would like a mommy that would understand that I need diapers and would give me unconditional love and do all the things that mommy's usually do like feed me, change me, play with me and other various activities.

For me it is kinda hard to put into words what a daddy meas to me. But for me I had some rough things in my child hood but I was a total daddy's girl. That all changed when I was 18. I got sick and the man I looked up to and adored all my life turned away from me in guilt because I was sick because of his genetics. That bond that I had with my father totally went away. I longed for it and begged him for it but he just could not give it. Also I found out that my father was abusive to some of my family members and that made it even worse. Once again the man I worshiped proved to me that he was not who we all thought he was. So in a way My little side seeks that bond I had as a young child. The time when there was nothing in the world he could do wrong.

How does that play into the whole daddy role now? Well I have a need to have my daddy be my protector. To kiss my boo boo when I get one. To be there to take care of all my needs with out me saying it is needed. To be the one that I can look to and know that no matter what daddy is there and I will be safe and loved. Because I regress so young and so deep that means diaper changes and bottles and snuggles.

When I am stressed and anxious I know that my daddy is there. The unconditional love will never go away. He will always put his arms around me and tell me everything is going to be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back