The Full Regressed AB (read, maturity is a must)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
The full regressed AB.
We all know they exist, and give us a bad name... so to speak. However, one thing we do not consider upon making these judgments is that, it is a choice to do this. Obviously a good lot of them don’t rush the decision. If you view the “Heidi” special you can induce this. Heidi as the described AB likes to be called is exercising his right to do what he wants, his right to happiness. Obviously, he is providing the money for the venture… he is a retired individual. Does he not have the right to live his life as he chooses? Yes, many of these people need to exercise humility, don’t go out in full attire, and stick to the chlorophyll tablets. This is one area where I do believe you can say that they are wrong, morally.
Outside of that, I really believe that we as a community should not be dropping these people at our doors. Through the year I have been around here I have seen them get a bad stigma, as long as they don’t encourage kids to take this on at a young age… what’s to worry about?

This also brings about the Diaper Trainers.
Having been incontinent for part of my life, I never quite enjoyed it. That may prove otherwise if I were to diaper train myself, without a shadow of a doubt… I’d enjoy it. It was my choice to do so… why wouldn’t I? This of course after a long time of consideration, preparation and planning for said event.

Well…. I’m done… how do you guys feel?

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Feel? To be honest, I don't care about other people's opinions very much, much less yours. But I will say, I definitely agree with the notion that people have the right to live as they choose, so long as it doesn't endanger others. Be that going out in AB attire, diaper training or something else, it doesn't matter to me. In fact, I find people like "Heidi" to have courage and balls I wish I did. Still, I have seriously considered toilet untraining myself, but I find my resolve lacking to actually go through with it. Although that may change in the years to come as my living situation becomes more independent, but I suspect I will remain potty trained until old ages claims that ability for me.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
As far as the fully regressed AB goes, is it really any different than a crossdresser / transvestite that lives in that mode full time? I don't think so. That being said, you are right; they have every right to live their lives as they choose. The looks they get, the feelings they generate from the general public (and the more "conservative majority" of *b/dls) by choosing to be so in-your-face about the way they live are something they have to deal with. Being in the privacy of your own home, is one thing, a 40 yr old rolling in a stroller at the mall - something else. *new meaning for ridin' dirty:smile1:*

Next

Having experienced incontinence, you have a frame of reference that the majority of us do not.
I was a bedwetter until I was 13-14, and I can say I didn't like that much either. At all. (no diapers) So when I get up with a soaked diaper and I didn't wake up once, NOW, its sweet. I'm not totally un-training, to be in diapers forever 24/7, but when I am wearing, and I wet without "letting go" and realize it after its going, I get happy. I don't know why.

Role
Private
I'm never one to deny someone their inherited right to be happy or to partake in things that make them feel that way. I've got my own hedonistic tendencies, my own vices, and it would be hugely hypocritical of me to say otherwise. But that's not my problem with these sorts of ABs. My problem is that they bring it into the public eye, and the public is not yet at a stage where they can be objective about something as unusual as this. A lot of people tend to focus on the fact it is something outside the norm, thereby granting it automatic rights to be scrutinised and judged, as well as giving it largely negative connotations. I all for sexual deviation, it really makes things quite interesting, however not so when all parties involved aren’t willing participants. And yes, I do believe that just observing it is to partake in it to some degree.

I’ve said it so many times in the before, yet I always come back to the same point:

Regardless of anyone may think of it, it is still a fetish. People are always going be critical of it as such. Not only that, but it can be sexual as well. I’m a strong supporter in the ideal that sexual stuff should be kept private. I don’t expect people to ask me about my mine sexual deviations, nor do I ever divulge my sex-life too much simply because it’s not their business/right to know. Similarly, I will give people the same courtesy and not poke around their sex life. If they want to share it with me, then I’ll gladly reciprocate (to a certain degree), but I’m not going to go out of my way to do it.

These “Public ABs”, I feel, do not have that courtesy. They make their business other people’s business, even when they clearly don’t want to get involved. I can deny people their right to be themselves (and that does include public humiliation), but I refuse to allow unconsenting parties to be exposed to this sort of nonsense. This may possibly be my only conservative view on the matter, only because it seems to be the most considerate.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Who is Heidi?
He is a person living in Arizona, he is a LG as well as a AB I think. He fully lives this lifestyle all time work or play anywhere, all the time. So he wheres frilly depress uses diapers 24/7 and I think sleeps in a large crib or over sized toddler crib. Hes been shunned by like about 99% of his family and friends and those that still keep contact still think its rather odd and still don't fully accept it.

Personally I think we have a right to keep these people away if we want to. I know we are not like them at all but there's always the guilt by association thing. This goes for ANY group of people and i don't think its wrong that they do it.
----------------
Now playing: Bright Eyes - Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh
via FoxyTunes

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
the thing i always wonder about "fully-regressed ABs" is whether they've always been that way, or whether they at one time had some sense of tact and moderation, and then slowly lost their inhibitions over time.

i definitely feel that as i grow older i overcome my embarassment about infantilism, and i have the money and independence to indulge in it more often. it sort of worries me to think that maybe if the trend continues i could wind up wearing a bonnet and sitting in a giant high chair eating baby food. >///<

i suppose people like heidi are old enough to make their own decisions. i don't necessarily think they're good decisions, and they reflect poorly on other ABDLs and make me just a little bit more embarassed to be one than i already am. still, lots of people make decisions i disagree with, and there's no point in getting my knickers all in a twist about them. i'm frankly quite a bit more embarassed by all the US citizens who are going to vote for mccain and palin in the coming election than i am by people like heidi.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I think fully regressed ABs are bizarre weirdos whether or not it was their choice to lead a lifestyle like ''Heidi'' doesn't come into my equation, I'll still think they're crazy. Call me a hypocrite for indulging in the fetish (albeit not to an extreme) but I don't see that as a reasonable pardon to accept whoever crosses my door with open arms. I won't and likely never will accept them but that doesn't mean to say I'll go out of my way to make my prejudiced known unless they cram it in my face.

I'll keep at a safe distance, with a rocket launcher, just incase.

People like Heidi don't make me angry or embarrassed I just prefer not to associate myself with them, that's my choice, if they don't accept they can crawl back into their oversized crib.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
People can do whatever they want in private. I don't think living like a Fully regressed AB 24/7 is a honourable lifestyle, I see it as being like a (really rich) heroine addict or something where your life is merely a weird pleasure but you get nothing else from it. Kind of like going to school and only having recess, nice but depressingly pointless.

Going out in public annoys me because it makes me look bad, it misrepresents ABs and gives us a dishonourable image. Also I think pushing a fetish onto other people is disrespectful.
So they can do what they want, but they can't expect to be accepted by the more balanced AB community.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
To be truthful... "fully regressed" ABs... 40-60 year old guys who dress up in little girly outfits and poop themselves... wierd me out. No offense to anyone... it's just not my cup of tea. Now if a woman were to do this I wouldn't mind it as much... so I suppose it is a reaction based upon my sexuality. However I do preach "live and let live"... and what you do in the privacy of your own home is your business... but I don't think it is fair to anyone to go and try to push yourself on the unsuspecting and generally closed-minded public like that. Society in general is just not ready for that kind of shock.

As far as the "diaper trainers" comment goes... I believe that was addressed towards me seeing as I am probably the most well known and outspoken supporter of 24/7 diapering for the non-IC individual out here (that was a mouthful, eh?). I will say that I do not completely understand why many AB/DLs are so set against us. I have had a number of people on several different boards tell me that I am sick or crazy for wanting to be dependant on diapers for the rest of my life. I think much of this stems from the way the desire is presented. People have labelled us as "Desiring Incontinence"... and that is the wrong way to look at it. I believe that we do not so much desire to be IC as we just have the need to be diaper dependant and feel as natural about using our diapers as is possible.

As other threads have pointed out... it is not so much total IC that is achieved as it is an intimate comfort with wearing and using in any situation. It does give you a newfound appreciation for your body and its scheduling, as well as the ordeals that the IC individual has to go through on a daily basis. If you want to relate it to IC at all... it is not so much a physical block as it is a mental one.

Now to relate that back to "full regression"... I think we could all benefit from a little more tolerance of the extremist members of our particular interest. A great motto for life is this... Do whatever you need to be happy, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Or better then DFs phrase one that I have heard many times, DO WHATEVER it takes for you to be happy, so long as it is not mean.
Let us not exclude those that find pleasure in causing pain (to those that find pleasure in being pained AKA willing victims)

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think I'm on the far right in this whole situation, and I'll say it frankly (as maturely as I can possibly manage):

Fully, public regressed "AB"s make me want to punch them right in their teeth. Hell, fully regressed ones make me want to punch real babies in their teeth.

I can't really even explain why other than that it simply seems wrong. There is little else to which I can compare it. What I can say is that, if someone feels so strongly that they must sever relationships with loved ones and completely modify their lifestyle to be the architects of a pure fantasy, then they need to buck up and realize that their desires are taking too much control of their life. Yes, we all have dreams and desires, but very few of them need be that entirely self-centered.

I always believed that there must be a separation -- an ability to remove yourself from the pleasure and the desire -- to allow it to merit its full potential as exactly that: a desire, a pleasure, something purely relaxing and consuming. If it's not intermittent, then it will lose its positives. You will yearn for other lifestyles.

Somebody could come right out and say, "But Rance, if you don't agree with them being so fully regressed and allowing it to take control of their life, what would you say about transexuals?" Transexuality is a completely different story -- transexuality digs far deeper into the psyche than wanting to be a fully regressed "AB". It's seated in more instinctual desires and needs. It's more socially acceptable, even if it seems barely acceptable by extremists.

Fully regressed "AB"? I'm so glad you have that opportunity in your life. Do it in private, and be an adult everywhere else, capice?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Okay, this is a difficult subject. For one thing, if it doesn't hurt anyone then I don't see why they shouldn't do something. They don't physically hurt someone or damage anyone, and other forms of 'hurting' someone are more difficult to assess. However, if it can be seen that they don't hurt anyone, then I have no problem with it. Not my choice, I can't be a baby 24/7 and design F1 cars, but I respect there choice even if for me it seems a little extreme.

So, do they hurt anyone? I would say, yes they do! For one thing they hurt other members of the *bdl community who aren't so extreme. They are what the public sees, and unfortunately the public isn't ready for this, and with something so uncommon may never be. It is bad enough telling someone who doesn't know what it is. Know imagine telling someone who thinks it means you will give up your entire life to live out your fantasies. This is something that the public won't understand, even if infantalism became generally accepted , and if there has to be media coverage we must try to make it as good as possible.

Also, they hurt both themselves and people they know. Even if everyone I knew knew about me being TBDL and accepted it, inflicting my fantasies on them could very well destroy the relationship with them. That is incredibly selfish and shows yourself in a bad light. It would be wrong to make other people work around it, and I could imagine a very lonely life where you associate with a a caretaker and no one else.

People have a right to make there own decision, but I don't wish to be associated with them if they take this route. They are very selfish and damage their own lives and the community in general, in my opinion. If someone wanted to I wouldn't stop them. I would argue against it using much the same points as I have raised here, and many more - but I wouldn't stop them. I personally would never do this and don't think that people should for there own sakes, as well as the sakes of other people. However, if this was what someone really wanted I think they have the right to make that decision as opposed to me making the decision for them - I just think that they are wrong.

As for training oneself to be incontinent - go ahead as long as you stick to #1. #2 is extremely unpleasent for anyone in the vicinity and it is again very selfish to inflict it upon someone else. However, as long as someone takes good care of themselves (if they are incontinent or wish to be so they should act like it in terms of personal hygine) I have no problem with it. I personally wouldn't do it but it isn't like being 24/7 regressed. I would make someone think about whether they really wanted to, but I wouldn't think they had made the wrong decision as long as they had thought it through.

To conclude, I have no problem with people doing what they think is right for them. As I have said I would not stop anyone from doing something unless it was actually cruel, and while they do hurt people with what they do they probably hurt themselves more. I may think it is wrong, but that is an opinion, not a fact. So, let them do it - but please, let me discuss it with them first! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Obviously, he is providing the money for the venture… he is a retired individual.
He fully lives this lifestyle all time work or play anywhere, all the time....
That's the part about Heidi I'm very curious about - whether he went to a regular job before he retired, dressed in some type of regressive clothes all the time. If so, his employer certainly was extremely open minded. Most places of employment would look at someone dressed that way as being mentally unstable. If I ever showed up at the office dressed in a regressive way I'd immediately have my access to the nuclear plant itself pulled, and most likely my supervisor would insist I see the company shrink in order to continue working there at all. If dressed that way Heidi must have been a dependable worker who did his job really well, and had a job that wasn't considered as being "sensitive", so his boss wasn't even concerned about his outward regressive appearance. You sure won't find too many bosses around like that!

~Pramrider

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
After a spot of Googling:

Heidi's Dreamhouse

I'm very much in the live and let live camp (but agree #2 action needs to be moderated.) Making an exhibit of oneself is clearly something Heidi enjoys and shocking people out of their little worlds doesn't seem like such a bad thing provided it's legal and relatively inoffensive. Plenty of others get a kick out of exhibitionism; drag artists are generally accepted by most and applauded by some not to mention the multitude of 'straight' actors, comedians and performers who live to perform. Why should Heidi be the step too far?

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I think ShyBaby has it right. This is what happens when you get someone who is both *BDL *and* an exhibitionist - and takes both to an extreme.

Not to bring Amy Winehouse up again, but she's the exact same thing for heroin addicts. I can imagine the heroin boards going crazy about how she gives them a bad name :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I find myself torn between two extremes here:

On the one side, I do believe in the old principle of "live and let live", simply because I don't want people to judge some of my behavior, which may - at times - seem somewhat out of the ordinary. Plus the individual activities of extreme ABs don't bother me - i.e. I don't have a problem with people wearing AB clothes, girly clothes, showing off their diapers or even crapping themselves in my presence. Those are all things I've seen / experienced at one time or another, so in essence, I should not care or judge that person.

However, there's another side of me that kicks in here and takes over: I'm primarily an adult, not a baby (hence the term "adult baby", not "baby adult"!). And as an adult, I don't want people to show off their weird behavior or fetishes in public. When I get on my train, I don't want people in shitty diapers stinking up my train car, I don't want to step over some guy in leather gear being kept on a leash on the floor because he has been bad towards his master, I don't people in fur suits sitting next to me or people flying kites or miniature airplanes through the train. There's a time and place for those activities when I may enjoy, partake, or ignore them, but let me decide on my own when and where that is. Don't push it into my face, don't force it on me. You may have the right to express yourself in public, but me and everyone else on the street have the right to go about our business without major distractions (you can bend the rules a little bit and maybe wear some childish T-shirt, or a diaper...under your pants!). And as Mr. Spock used to say: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few!". So go take your AB outfit back home...where it belongs! Without respect towards the people around you and their needs and opinion, our society would collapse. So we need people to act normal in public. What you do at home or at the right time and place is none of my business...unless I'm involved! :tongueout:

That said, extreme ABs do disturb me! They distract me when I want/need to be an adult, and they do shed a negative light on the whole AB scene when I do want to be an AB. In my opinion, extreme ABs also exhibit a complete lack of common sense and deserve any ridicule they get simply because they don't respect others and thus don't deserve others' respect either. Which brings us back to another age-old principle: "An eye for an eye".

Peachy

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I think live and let live, but seriously, use self moderation. The whole world doesn't want to know about how you feel on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.