the exact opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i haven't had a full bladder in a while, but when i do i have this same issue. it really hurts and depending on how much stress or how nervous i am sometimes i'll see stars (but very rare).
it doesn't work all the time, but when i close my eyes, clear my head a bit, and breathe deeply and even i can unwork my bladder so i can go. i just need to make that process easier though.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Also... if you want an extra thrill... go for a walk around the neighborhood or something... a place where you will want to try and hold it... makes it even more challenging.
yeah i would like if i can walk around the neighborhood :thumbsup:
but its gets dark too early
Cant wait till summer :D

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Hmmm...Trying all these methods seems like a lot of work and grueling in some cases :rolleyes:. If you have the diapers, and can get away with it, just stay in diapers for a couple of days. Start out small, and relax, relax, relax. This is the biggest part. Do things further and further until you're just comfortable doing it. Think baby-steps. ;) This should help with the whole shy-bladder thing.

Also, maybe this might help for some of you...I don't know if this is the case for everyone, but if my body is in certain positions, I pretty-much don't feel like I have to pee at all...Probably all to do with irritable bladder or something...If it's constantly irritated a bit (or at least has to go constantly from processing water constantly) and the only signal that your receiving to have to pee is on the same level and not as strong, or even just as strong as the "normal" feeling before your bladder is full...You probably won't know...especially if you're asleep. :)rolleyes: ...That's my problem lol. :eek:) It doesn't really matter to your body, but just to note, as long as your body doesn't feel any different, you won't know you have to pee or it won't be enough to know. But anyway, if you want an accident, try out different positions, whether standing, laying-down, sitting and find the most comfortable position for you. Drink water like normal, but get into a really comfortable position. I've heard some people lay on their back like a frog and it works for them. In my case, at night at least, it's pretty-much anything where I'm not actually in a kind of "squeezing" position...Like if you're legs are crossed or something, or even just close together, whereas spread apart...it's pretty-much a guaranteed wet diaper by morning if my body isn't dehydrated. :eek:

I guess I kind of went far out on a limb here, but really the point is, if you have anything maybe you could exploit, it might help. Okay, good luck.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
hmm. so i peed every 10 minutes for 6 hours at work... i have been wearing almost 24/7 for 3 months, and if im not, i always have a bathroom nearby to go as soon as i feel it. i just cant seem to train my body to do what i wany

GOAL- be incontinent when in diapers and be corked tight when im not.

so far- cant pee with people around when not or when am in diapers. have to concentrate when i am alone and in diapers.

i close my eyes and breath deep and ill fall over... also the holding my breath thing dont work for me, ive tried it, i just feel like im gonna pass out :p

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have that problem, not only in nappies though even going in the toilet I have to concentrate extremely hard to pee, is so hard oh :(

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
GOAL- be incontinent when in diapers and be corked tight when im not.
This is a very hard goal...incontinence is pretty-much an all-or-nothing kind of thing, and it takes a lot more work for what you're trying to do...Apparently it is possible, but a lot of work.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I would very strongly advise against all this. When the bladder is stressed too much, it can start leaking wastes into the body, killing you very slowly and very painfully. A lady died from this in a recent radio contest called "Hold your Wee for a Wii." There is also hyponatremia, which is too much water in the blood and can also kill you.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I would very strongly advise against all this. When the bladder is stressed too much, it can start leaking wastes into the body, killing you very slowly and very painfully. A lady died from this in a recent radio contest called "Hold your Wee for a Wii." There is also hyponatremia, which is too much water in the blood and can also kill you.
That was an extreme case... and so far that is the only death I've ever heard of from doing things like this.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
But atempting to do it multiple times on purpose might still be a bad Idea.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
try drinking lots of sports drinks
That just works on the diurectic idea to make you pee more. Better to just stick to cheaper, regular caffeinated beverages if you do it this way, as not only is it a lot cheaper, but a lot of sports drinks are really unhealthy for your system...There's even sometimes recommended maximum doses...So obviously there's a reason.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Oh yeah! Alcohol!
It's a diuretic, and it helps you relax anyway. I still can't believe I haven't tried having something to drink before trying to use diapers...

(Only do this is you're not drinking under-age :p)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Beer/Booze with diapers works great... a perfect way to relax and get wet at the same time.

Everyone that's ever drank knows that once you "break the seal" you are peeing every 15 mins.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Beer/Booze with diapers works great... a perfect way to relax and get wet at the same time.

Everyone that's ever drank knows that once you "break the seal" you are peeing every 15 mins.
Yup, lol :smile1: Better have some good diapers on then, lol. Like abri-forms, or you'll have to change really often too. Or maybe that's what some of you want, lol. :rolleyes: :smile1:... Lazy me. :)

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
LOL!! Every 15 mins! Only n00bs have to pee thet much when they drink :p I guess drinking would help though, I usually end up pissin myself when I get pissed lol

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
LOL!! Every 15 mins! Only n00bs have to pee thet much when they drink :p I guess drinking would help though, I usually end up pissin myself when I get pissed lol
Okay Mr. Iron Bladder there...LOL. :smile1: :rolleyes: For me though I've always had that, but not just because it's alcohol...It's just it gets irritated a lot and I'd have to go even if my bladder isn't full like every 10 minutes.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
No iron bladder here... atleast not anymore... my diapers have ruined me... now I can hold it for like 15 mins max... but I don't mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.