the exact opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
i am trying to break my shy bladder, i know this is not really for the incontinence forum, in fact, its completly opposite, but it is still a lack of control, my body just wont let me pee!

my big question is- what are some things i can do to help bust this one out! right now i am trying to hold it untill i pee my pants (ive always wanted to do that...)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
have fun Emo... if you want to hold it till you have a "real accident" start drinking a lot of water... I've done it several times.... just remember to have plenty of diapers around... b/c you won't pee just once. After you've had your accident your bladder isn't going to want to hold anything at all.

Also... if you want an extra thrill... go for a walk around the neighborhood or something... a place where you will want to try and hold it... makes it even more challenging.

Other than that... the only advise I can give you to get over a "shy" bladder is to practice practice practice... I've gotten to where I can pee most anywhere... sitting or standing... but laying down still takes some effort... still working on that one.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
thankyou for the support! and i do have plenty of diapers :) ive been trying to pee in front of people (diapered and clothed ofcourse) but that progress is slow

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
patience is a virtue my friend... especially when it comes to training your body to do something that you've been told all your life is a no-no...

caffeine will also help you pee... as it is a natural diuretic...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It took me quite a while (2-3 years, I'd say) of regular diaper use to actually learn how to wet while lying down. I think it helped that I mostly wear my diapers at night. SInce I have to go at least once or twice every night anyway, by body was grateful enough to take advantage of the convenience of staying inside the bed in a lying position and relieve itself.

I'm also doing OK wetting my diaper around people, although that works best in a standing position. But wetting around people and sitting down are two things I was trained to avoid, so overcoming that is more tricky and takes more time. Of course it gets even more tricky when you're in just a diaper around other DLs/ABs who might glance over at your diaper every once in a while and would alert everyone if the status of it suddenly changes. :tongueout:

Something I totally can't do right now is wetting on a moving vehicle - car, train, airplane. Beats me why it does not work - I guess I'm too stressed in situations like that (moving vehicle = possible danger of trouble, so gotta be alert) to relax enough to let go. :(

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Wetting while driving/riding is something that took me a while to master there Peachy. It took a lot of determination (and some thick diapers). It's just a matter of staying on the road until you have absolutely no choice and start going in your diapers.

I do need to practice more wetting while laying down... I hate waking up at night and having to get out of bed so I can wet my diaper.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
thats my problem, i never get to the point where "i have no choice but to go" it just hurts and i never leak a drop

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
it will hurt... but just keep drinking water as much as you can... eventually you won't be able to hold anymore...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ouch, that sounds painful -- i'm glad i've never had to resort to that technique.

i've gotten to the point where i can pretty much do it in any position, even when i'm walking although that takes some concentration and some deep breaths. i hope someday i'll be able to just relax when i'm wearing a diaper and hardly think about it at all. i still have to sort of give myself permission to go -- i can feel my muscles sort of tensing up every time like they're saying "wait... REALLY?"

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Why do you want to have an accident though? I don't get it.. You could do some damage to yourself..

I've had my share of accidents, and they are never fun..

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I can't speak for him... but for me having an "accident" while just chillin at home is a small thrill. For those of us who are "in control" doing the opposite can be an entertaining game.

I still haven't worked up the nerve to have an accident while out in public though.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
to get some sort of anti- shyness going on

*update* ok, so i got to the point of spasms, but they were dry... then my body decided it was #2 time, is that normal? anyway, the spasms, i tried to pee at that point but i couldnt, it just hurt pretty bad, WTF?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
you are almost there when the spasms start...

as far as the "#2 time" when your body can't eliminate fluids through your bladder... it has to go somewhere... which isn't exactly fun...

maybe you went a little too heavy on the water intake... there needs to be enough to overload your bladder... but not enough that it ends up in your bowels... understand?

Edit: Darn... maybe I should write an article on this. LOL

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
it was solid...

i didnt make it past the spasms, i got kinda scared... ill go more later, i just got called to work in 2 hours (uh oh)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
well... you've got all weekend... give it a try later...

have fun at work LOL

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
yea, ill be peeing every 5 minutes, and im even a driver, maybe i could get away with diapers...

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
thats my problem, i never get to the point where "i have no choice but to go" it just hurts and i never leak a drop
Same here. I've been on a snow trip when I was 12 or 13, I peed before leaving home early in the morning, and no more for all the day long. I started getting uncomfortable at the beginning of the return trip, and I spent like 3 or 4 hours in hell. When I finally got home I was barely able to walk for the pain, but not a single drop had come out.

The only suggestion I can give you is to wear and use diapers as frequently as you can, eventually your mind will become accustomed to the idea that when you're in diapers you are safe peeing whenever you like, but of course it takes time and the more stressful and awkward the situation is, the more difficult will be to relieve yourself in diapers. After 13 years I wear diapers (in a discontinuous way) it still needs some concentration to pee when I'm around people, and doing it in a moving car is an even more difficult task to me too.

Many years ago I also kinda enjoyed all that "spasm" thing... but teaching your body how to simply relax is in my opinion an easier and less unhealthy way to reach what you're aiming to.

Of course it gets even more tricky when you're in just a diaper around other DLs/ABs who might glance over at your diaper every once in a while and would alert everyone if the status of it suddenly changes. :tongueout:
I always thought that being among other DLs could make it less awkward than being among people who don't know you're in diapers... but I never experienced that personally and it seems I was wrong :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I don't know about being around too many others who are in diapers... but I can sure tell if my gf is wetting... and she can tell the same about me.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
yea, ill be peeing every 5 minutes, and im even a driver, maybe i could get away with diapers...
Eh... two hours... don't drink anything else and you should be all emptied out by then.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Something that I read about this (I think someone linked to a site about it on TBDL) is that it helps if you hold your breath.
I think someone linked to a site for people with shy bladders, and a technique on there was holding your breath for long enough to force yourself to relax. Be careful if you're going to try this though, don't be letting yourself pass out!

I tried it, I held my breath for a long as I could, then took a half breath, held that for as long as a could... And I dunno, I think it did help me go. It was certainly the first time I ever went laying down, and the only way I can go laying down.
You do need to be wanting to go before you try it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.