The end to the beginning, the nothing to the all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Brings back memories of when I first joined TBDL...heh.

I'm not really in the mood to go into detail again about who/what I am, so I'll break it down for you:

- DL/BF
- Writer
- Editor
- Grammar Nazi/Ninja
- Blood red baby foxie meddling with shape-shifting arts

Anyway, I'll be posting up the novel-in-progress I've been doing, yet again. Probably worth a read if you're into babyfur fiction, or if you're a fan of fantasy/sci-fi/action and you can stomach the babying that goes on in the story.

And, seriously, for the love of every god in existence, don't call me Cen. I don't care if it's shorter, and I don't care that it's a made-up word I used in my name; I still find it somewhat offensive for my own reasons. Not like I'll kill you over it, but I'll probably chew you out in front of everyone. -_-;; Is it that hard to type out the extra three letters?

- Aeonis

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Heh, welcome back Cen Aeonis, glad to see you ^_^

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Welcome back Cen Aeonis. I miss your avatars already!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
What Charlie said...*misses the happy lil blood red fox!*

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I guess you'll be seeing them whenever Moo gets avatars set up for the forum. ^.^;;

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hey! I remember not to call you 'Cen', although it is much more natural of a shortening than 'Aenois'. Still, though, I remember :D. I think this is my third time replying to your introduction...

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
heh, I almost calll you ce...um quickly runs out of the thread....

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
ello aeonis!!

hey there The!(just kidding) havent been on recently but im back!! cant wait till all of the shapeshifting the site is undergoing ends and stability reigns once again! cant wait till the next parts of your story unfolds!

Status
Not open for further replies.