The Dry 24/7 diaper information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Well i am down to my last 2 Abena X-plus diapers, and decided to get gutsy and try something new. I used my real credit card (not a prepaid one for this next delivery.) Hopefully all goes well and I do not get any (advertising) mail from the company at my home address.

I again had my delivery sent to an UPS store for a HOLD FOR PICK UP order. This time though I decided to try the 24/7 diaper! It is order now and should be here by the end of the week. :D. I read the awesome reviews posted on here and thought I give them a try, but also noticed that the sizes are funky. So I ordered to sample packs, (yes I know they have one sample pack of 1 sm/med and 1 med/lg), but I wanted two of each too really get a feel for what I like. So I ordered 1 sample pack (which is 2 diapers) of the sm/med and 1 sample pack of the med/lg.

After they come in I will post my thoughts on them and let everyone know how the shipping went. They say as soon as they are sent out I will be givin a tracking number...which is awesome that way I know exactly when they arrive at the UPS store.

I know the comparisons on here by Tygon are already outstanding, but i will share my thoughts as well, and share my opinions on the fittings of them. So I hope everyone will hear from me on this topic by friday!

diaperedwolfcub

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Okay... Well I ordered this order about 12:30pm today, and I checked on it on the 24/7 website, and it has already been shipped! (5:30pm...when I checked) Wow! That is awesome! Now just to see if I will get a tracking number tonight. I will inform everyone as soon as I know!

diaperedwolfcub

Technologic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ive ordered from them once so far, I got a case though not just samples sadly i had to wait a week due to unforeseen technical issues on their end before they were shipped but the same day they were shipped I received an email from UPS with the tracking info. The only email I ever got form dry 24/7 was the order confirmation.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
OH SNAP!!! haha... kinda like what happened with xpmedical. I got the shipping information and the tracking code... but ups was the ones who took forever to delivery it. Hopefully this is a good experience. Because if it is then I will order a case from them.:D

Thanks for you warning. :(

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
They have a fuller cut, so they cover more of your butt. They are thicker, and they are larger. Because they come in small/medium and medium/large, it's harder to get a perfect fit, but I just use a piece of tape to pull up the leg gathers. Overall, I like them, but I do wish they fit better.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
DF had problems with the sizing as well. The Small/Medium were too small on him, and the Medium/Large fit me fine but were too big on him.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a 34 inch waste and found that the med/lg were too big. I wanna try the sm/med, but Im afraid they'll be too small. I look forward to your review with great anticipation (might help to include your waste size/weight if thats not too personal!).

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was gonna add my 2 cents about the weird Dry 24/7 sizing, but I guess the OP already saw my review & photos. I was actually considering taking the photos down the other day... I got weirded out when I did a search for Dry 24/7 and the second hit on Google images was my butt :eek:. Anyways, I 'spose I'll keep them up if they're still helping people.

I do wish Dry 24/7 would consider making three sizes; a size right between the S/M and M/L would be perfect for me--and probably quite a few others in my size range. I know I'm not the only person in their potential customer base thinking they have a nice diaper--if only it would fit properly! But at least there are other good alternatives...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I am between a 30 inch and a 32 inch waist.... hmmmm. Maybe the smalls will work. :D We shall see.. we shall see... HURRY UP MY DIAPERS! :p

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Can't wait for your review, I've been thinking of trying these.

-Gus

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Looking forward to your review diaperdwolfcub , and to tygon, your post That hits on google search has helped me in my desicion to try them when I go to buy more diapers. Thanks

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The free samples have been claimed.
I too had problems with the sizing. The S/M was quite small, and the M/L was quite large.
Maybe they base the sizing on the people who work there.
:)

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I would say hell yea!... but since I am getting some soon... better give someone else a chance.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
The biggest problem I hear about Dry 24/7 is sizing. The m/l fit me and is what I wear for day and night. They hold up great for me at work. Most days I don't have to change till I get home. The purple color took me a little bit to get use to, am concerned they might be seen, but when I wear my abdominal brace, it hides my diaper and I don't even thing about it.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
YAR!!! They arrived.

Alright alright. I think somehow I must have deleted or my email messed up on receiving the tracking email from dry247. But as it would be they had arrived yesterday. I did not know this and I called the upstore today letting them know that I would be having a delivery delivered there and for them to call when it comes in.

Well... they were like it came in yesterday! Haha. I was like wow. I usually wait till I get the tracking information to call the upstore so they know that the package should be in within a week. I guess I will call right when I make an order now. That way they will call the day it gets in. (Plus they wont call if you do not call them because they will not have your number.) But this ups store was really cool and gave me my package for free anyways. (they usually charge a five dollar overnight fee if you dont pick up the package the day it is delivered.

So i think it might have been my bad I did not get the tracking information. I am saying this because after checking my email today... i had received a confirmation of delivery from the ups people.
So ya.

HERE IT GOES! THE REAL STUFF...

I was really surprised with dry247. Awesome discreetness and prompt. They are station in New York and I live in Nevada. They said that usually they have the order delivered by three days, unless obstacles occur. Well three days later and my package was here!!! Totally awesome!

NOW SIZING...

Sizing is definitly weird. The s/m fits but not like one would like. It is a little tight but not uncomfortable... just weird feeling than what all of us are use too in a diaper. Now the m/l is huge. lol. Although it is huge i feels as though it will not leak. Very weird. It is all tight (how it should be around the leg gathers... so it fits good where it should. The huge part is how far it goes up. It goes up past my belly button and like the mid of my back. haha. Crazy. I am going to have to base my decision off of how they work when I sleep.

Also... a downer... they are not crinkly enough :p hahaha. I love the crinkle. The large one crinkles more only because it has all that extra plastic loose up top.

So my over all satisfactory of this company is defnitely high... especially since they practically delivered coast to coast in just three days!!!!

Any questions please ask.

I will do a follow up soon on how they do with nightime wetting.

diaperedwolfcub

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
when I talked to the sales rep.. he did say the sizing was something they were trying to work on....

keep in mind that thats the first ever product they came out with.

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of ordering a sample pack

How do they stack up against the x-plus's btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.