The Drinking thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Per title, this thread is about drinking. And not kool-aid.

And, of course, the inevitable stories that follow.

So, I went to a little get together last night with a few friends. It wasn't really a party (BYOB), so I just brought a few pints of rum that I had taking up space in the cupboard. I ended up drinking 2.5 pints of the stuff. Good god what a horrible idea that was. I ended up puking in the toilet and passing out on the bed. Ugh.

Moral of the story, always know exactly how much you're drinking.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I had a half glass of wine w/ dinner last night. Does that make me a bad person? I dont' care.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Only half a glass? No it doesn't make you a bad person.

:laugh: I remember one time me and two friends went to the Outback in Guam. We started with cocktails, and blew through four bottles of wine with dinner. We were completely shithouse drunk; we thought it would be a wonderful idea to go to a nudie bar and drink beer. We stayed there so long (drinking of course) that we missed our bus, so we had to take a cab. I had to tell the cab driver to pull over so i could pee. Then I ended up puking in the bushes while walking back to where we were staying. It was a good night.

Then there was this other time in Sydney, I got so drunk I didn't realize I was in a gay bar (there were girls there when I got there(and was still kinda sober)). I had climbed the bridge that afternoon, and immediately started drinking (I had a flask of Sailor Jerry in my bag) on the way to the Harbor View Hotel. We had a few beers there then went and ate supper and had a few bottles of wine, then found that bar (I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, but it was in the CBD). When my buddy realized it was a gay bar, he got me out of there and poured me into a cab and we went over Kings Cross. It was also a good night.

D

daria7483

One time my freshman year of college (when I had very little tolerance), I went to this "Nine Circles of Hell" party at my friend's frat house. The idea was, there were 8 stations with different shots, and then the ninth station was beer. Well, as soon as we got there my friends decided to walk to the 7-11 down the street. I don't remember why I decided not to go, but since I had this biology presentation at 8 a.m. the next day, I decided it would be wonderfully efficient to have gone through all nine circles of hell by the time they got back.

When they came back (15 minutes later) I stumbled over to tell them I'd been through all 9 circles, and when one of my friends tried to take away the beer I was still working on I got mad at him. They wound up taking me home, where I threw up in my roommate's trash can and then they had to lift me up into my lofted bed. The next morning, I was still somewhat tipsy, but I made it out of bed and did my biology presentation (got a B) and came back to my room, where I was subjected to a lecture from my roommate's boyfriend on the dangers of drinking too much.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I drank half a can of Budwiser. Because I can.
Am I a bad person?
--Evan

Jacks

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Went to hang out at an empty house with a few friends and the brothers that I was with started shit talking to each. (one was a fuktard drunk, the other had 2 beers) and ended up being a shitty way to end the day.:(

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I drank half a can of Budwiser. Because I can.
Am I a bad person?
--Evan
You drank half a can of bad beer, that doesn't make you a bad person. But it also doesn't mean your a smart person. (I really mean nn offense by that, it's just that if your going to drink at least make sure it taste good.)

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Then there was this other time in Sydney, I got so drunk I didn't realize I was in a gay bar (there were girls there when I got there(and was still kinda sober)). I had climbed the bridge that afternoon...
I've never been to Sydney, didn't know you could climb the bridge...that must be one hell of a view!

Anyhow, for me it's Scotch...good scotch, and lots of it ;)

-Gus

juriev

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
i love good wine, and a scotch and water can taste pretty good sometimes, and vokda has its place in my heart too.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've had to give up drinking because I blew out my stomach from so much binge drinking when I was younger. I think I've told this story before, but why not again. When I was in college, my room mate and I thought that it would be a good thing to get passing out drunk. We had gone out to The Lobster Shanty, a really great restaurant in N. J., and had a couple of black Russians there, as well as lobster. When we got back to my room, we had one after another of black russians. Instead of getting passing out drunk, we got vomiting drunk. Since it was my room, rented from a woman who was in Africa, I had to clean up both bathrooms, the one I used, and the one he used.

Years later, after I got married, he came to visit us when we were living in Ohio. We reminisced about that glorious time, and then I surprised him with vodka and Kalua. He, my wife and I stayed up drinking black russians. I drank more than them, and sure enough, I wound up vomiting drunk once again. I sure know how to have fun!!!

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Vomiting is indeed fun. I did that last night.

The good thing is the alcohol you puke up does not get absorbed into the body. Hypothetically, that will prevent you from blacking out.

On that note, I remember a time back in my dorm (brojects again) that I woke up with a girl handcuffed to my futon and a wet floor sign over her, along with about a half dozen salt and pepper shakers. To this day, my friends refuse to tell me exactly what happened that night.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
(...)
On that note, I remember a time back in my dorm (brojects again) that I woke up with a girl handcuffed to my futon and a wet floor sign over her, along with about a half dozen salt and pepper shakers. To this day, my friends refuse to tell me exactly what happened that night.
...I seriously "What the fuck"ed in real life xD

And, I forgot to add, that I have drank in the past, as well. I can't remember what I drank, since it was so long ago, but I think it was Vodka. I remember it tasting pretty good, though :b
--Evan

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just got back home and had vodka & OJ and some smirnoff

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Drunk Furry

Vodka+OJ=screwdriver.
Omg thank you so much!!! And no I am not being sarcastic. I heard someone say something about a screwdriver but ehh oh and I Has a story..

So we put all the alcohol in the bathroom of the host's mom's room. And he was the last person to go in there and he kinda locked the alcohol in there. So we took a hammer destroyed the door and yeah... Yes we tried to pick at it for like 15 minutes. And only his mom who was out of town has a key to it...

Role
Diaper Lover
I just like wine since it's a family tradition to drink wine (wheter it does have alcohol or not) during dinner or meet-ups, if it does have alcohol I take some precautions. Other than that...well, I hate beer and tequila, not my stuff ^^;;.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Imagine what I was thinking. I seriously thought I was hallucinating.
Yeah, that would be pretty scary, I admit. At least it's something you can one day look back and laugh on, right...?

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, that would be pretty scary, I admit. At least it's something you can one day look back and laugh on, right...?
Yup. As long as it doesn't hurt me, drinking stories are always ones you can look back on and laugh.

Alcohol and Me have a rather interesting past. The girl and pepper story was indeed my first, but it isn't my last.

Status
Not open for further replies.