• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The Drink you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I'm doing these threads because I want to know more about people and there habits... so eventually I can kill them all... with hugs... :hugattack: or knives...

What is the drink you prefer the most? This means out of all drinks sodas, milk, oj, aj, gj, energy drinks, coffee, etc.

Mine is Sprite... I can't live without it... I would go insane.

weswissa

Banned
Role
I've heard of it, but I can't remember seeing it... I'm guessing it's and orange drink?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It came in a shit load of favors and it the drink of the juggalos...

weswissa

Banned
Role
What if I don't want to... by the way... I stole your hatchet...

weswissa

Banned
Role
The Favorite Energy Drink is Full Throttle, I love all the flavors...

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Faygo is generally shown as the Orange flavor, but here are many. It IS pretty awesome. But I like the Grape Faygo even better. ^__^

But I lovelovelovelove coffee and original Coca Cola. And SoBe is my favorite energy drink. Red Bull tastes a little better, but one never gives me a buzz, I have to have 2. With SoBe, one of the same size is enough to get me all hyped. = 3

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Monster and Faygo :thumbsup:

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I practically live on diet pepsi, sure, it may give me an early death. But hey, it's not like it's not going to happen.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
DR. pepper for pop
and venom for energy drink
and kool-aid for when i don't have ether of the other two

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My two favorites are diet cola(diet rite) and skim milk, I drink at least 2 liters of diet cola a day, and at least 2 gallons of skim milk a week.

There is a dairy just down the street from my house, and I get the freshest milk in glass bottels every 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.