Not open for further replies.

Turfy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I got to wondering recently how other ABDLs who wear during the day schedule their diaper usage throughout the day. I tend to us a diaper and booster at my wake-up change before work, then change if necessary around lunch, a diaper when I get home, and one for bed.

How do you all make a diapered day fit your schedules? Do some use boosters to extend a diaper? Do others use a lighter diaper jump through shorter periods of time?

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I rarely wet while at work. With practice you can do some "noodle fishing" ;) and use a toilet or even a urinal without even removing your diaper. (I use a toilet in a closed stall for privacy, I suspect I would get some odd looks standing at a urinal) On most days I can go the whole work day without needing to go, though I'm often quite ready by 4pm. It's often soaked by the time I get home though, or shortly thereafter.

Gives me a good excuse to clean up with a washcloth early in the evening when I change out, keeps the skin healthy. I think that's the biggest thing to think about if you're going to wear 24/7, is keeping your skin happy. If your skin gets angry, you may need to put your 24/7 in timeout for a day or two to heal.

I'm sure some others including the IC will chime in with how to manage being wet and changing at school/work. It's just more hassel than I feel like dealing with, I think it would detract from my enjoyment of being padded 24/7. So consider whether which way you'd be more happy with overall, and feel free to change it up and try new things.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear a thinner diaper (Total Dry Plus) with a male guard inserted to work. Usually pull the guard around 11am and can get through the afternoon without a change at the office. Usually when I get home I need a change.
Change into same diaper (w/o guard) or cheaper diaper(s) for evening time at home. Always have a dry diaper when going out to run errands.
Change into an Abena M4 for nighttime.
Repeat.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear a thinner diaper (Total Dry Plus) with a male guard inserted to work. Usually pull the guard around 11am and can get through the afternoon without a change at the office. Usually when I get home I need a change.

I'd suggest you try a bag of Snuggies (tykables) regular diapers. They cost a LITTLE more than TDP but fit identically, are much more absorbent, and much more comfortable. The tapes are stronger too. (don't pull off the back)

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
When I am out in public or at work I wear the IC pads. When I am at home I wear the Total Dry Plus. But at night I wear thick diapers such as the Dry24/7 and Bellissimo.

sloth

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
pads than mesh pants during the day, change when get home from work and then wear tena maxi slip to bed.

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well I am at home all the time so I am able to change more often. I wear cloth diapers and I can customize the thickness to what I want. Usually I do go with a pretty thick diaper no matter what I prefer not to have to change to often. So I usually change first thing in the morning and I use a pretty thick diaper. That usually lasts 4-6 hours depending on what my bladder wants to do. I usually change in the afternoon and then again before bed. On any given day I use 3-4 diapers. Because the design of my diaper I do not have to wear anything over them to keep them in place. They are so comfortable and I LOVE THEM!

Babybike2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
binkygirl said:
Because the design of my diaper I do not have to wear anything over them to keep them in place. They are so comfortable and I LOVE THEM!

May I ask what kind of cloth diaper you use? Is it a pocket style diaper? Does it have a waterproof cover? Do you use a waterproof pant?

Last edited by a moderator:

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
May I ask what kind of cloth diaper you use? Is it a pocket style diaper? Does it have a waterproof cover? Do you use a waterproof pant?

I do use a pocket style diaper I have designed it myself. My diapers are made out of PUL so the fabric is waterproof and therefore you do not need any plastic pants or diaper cover. https://wearing-adult-diapers-com.myshopify.com

CrypticTaco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I use disposables. Due to issues creating a varying frequency of needing a change , I just change whenever I need it, not necessarily on a schedule.

Babybike2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I do use a pocket style diaper I have designed it myself. My diapers are made out of PUL so the fabric is waterproof and therefore you do not need any plastic pants or diaper cover. https://wearing-adult-diapers-com.myshopify.com

I checked out your store and your products look awesome! I like that your diaper design follows the concept of actual baby diapers. It seems this approach works best since baby garments are for most part designed to be very functional. I haven't tried pocket diapers yet since I'm a huge fan of pre-folds with plastic pants, but I get around to it one day. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.