Not open for further replies.

Legolas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
After a decade of hoping, planning, saving, and WAITING, I am finally sitting in front of a fresh bag of ABU Space Diapers! I'm so happy I think I could cry :')

Everyone is out of the house, I have no morning classes tomorrow, I have a backup plan and disposal plan in place. Houston, green light for launch!

These are my first diapers EVER, and hopefully not the last! To be honest though, it's such a new thing and I'm SO nervous. I know for a fact I'm gonna love it, but I'm super tense right now and I have a bad case of butterflies in my stomach :sweatdrop:

Wish me luck friends, I'll report back after tonight's play session!

Congratulations! Now shut up so you can tape up and really enjoy this moment ( kidding about the shut up).

I have not tried the space yet so wear it for both of us, ( lol), today I had a long travel to see the Doctor about 12 hours round-trip so I wore boosted Northshore, and I have severe OTC and my doctor prescribed Movantik,I told her the gas and diahreaha are no problem since I'm diapered but if I get the vomiting side effect were do I find a "face diaper" and who is going to teach me to wear it!

How exciting! I got my samples of ABU Space today myself! I have one on right now and absolutely LOVE it, even more than the Bellissimos I recently sampled.

Hope you have fun, enjoy it! Can't wait to hear how things went :3

Tetra said:
Congratulations! Now shut up so you can tape up and really enjoy this moment ( kidding about the shut up).

Thank you XD

UPDATE #1
I have successfully opened up the packaging, spread out the diaper, and willed myself onto it. After struggling with the tapes for a little bit, I was able to get it securely fastened to me. It feels SO soft and thick! Like, beyond anything I could have imagined! It literally feels like I've got a pillow taped to my butt, its so awesome :')

I haven't 'done' anything in it yet except pose in front of my mirror for a solid ten minutes, so I'm gonna go have some fun, brb!!

- - - Updated - - -

paddedtiger89 said:
How exciting! I got my samples of ABU Space today myself! I have one on right now and absolutely LOVE it, even more than the Bellissimos I recently sampled.

Hope you have fun, enjoy it! Can't wait to hear how things went :3

Thanks :D I remember when we both ordered our samples the same day last week! Glad you're having as much fun as me right now!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE #2

Welp, I did it c: I strapped it on, I used it for the very first time, and I'm totally in love with it <3 Thanks to everybody who answered all my questions over the years and taught me that even though I'm into something weird, I'm NOT a freak. I really conquered something big today, and I've got you all to thank for it. I feel more at peace with my self than ever before, because I no longer feel like there are parts of me that don't belong in my life. All the little pieces that make me who I am are starting to fall into place in my head after goodness knows how long!

Thank you all <3

Last edited:
I stole baby diapers as a teen but that moment you tape on one that fits properly for the first time it's really just pure "magic". I was so paranoid when I was putting on my first adult diaper I did it on a crazy desolate road that I could see over a mile in each direction from my parking spot. I was shaking from excitement and nervousness. In retrospect it was all very silly but a fun memory as yours will be.

Wow jumped right in to the biggest / bad ass on the market, now no other diaper is going to measure up.. Lol joking around.
Good for you though, and it gets better, once you get ur own place you can get more and different types, wear when you want, push the product to its limits

pampers4U said:
Wow jumped right in to the biggest / bad ass on the market, now no other diaper is going to measure up.

Yeah I was gonna say something like that too... for most of us, our first "diaper experiences" were makeshift, lackluster, difficult, poor quality, and/or ended abruptly/badly. You're off to a pretty awesome start!

You never forget your first pack, its really something special :)

Legolas said:
After a decade of hoping, planning, saving, and WAITING, I am finally sitting in front of a fresh bag of ABU Space Diapers! I'm so happy I think I could cry :')

Everyone is out of the house, I have no morning classes tomorrow, I have a backup plan and disposal plan in place. Houston, green light for launch!

These are my first diapers EVER, and hopefully not the last! To be honest though, it's such a new thing and I'm SO nervous. I know for a fact I'm gonna love it, but I'm super tense right now and I have a bad case of butterflies in my stomach :sweatdrop:

Wish me luck friends, I'll report back after tonight's play session!

If you dont mind me asking , what was the hold up ? I know how you feel though. Living with parents makes diaper buying a little dodgy. My first pack was when i got my licence at 17..Went to the store, got a pack of depends. I remember how amped up i was. Like a little kid on xmas morning.....ok maybe a little more than that! But the feeling is pretty strong for the first time. I recently graduated to goodnites. Its the rush you get when you leave the store.Cant imagine what diving in the deep end with those diapers would be like!

ryan2127 said:
If you dont mind me asking , what was the hold up ? I know how you feel though. Living with parents makes diaper buying a little dodgy. My first pack was when i got my licence at 17..Went to the store, got a pack of depends. I remember how amped up i was. Like a little kid on xmas morning.....ok maybe a little more than that! But the feeling is pretty strong for the first time. I recently graduated to goodnites. Its the rush you get when you leave the store.Cant imagine what diving in the deep end with those diapers would be like!

(Trigger warning for anyone sensitive to depression/SH)
I don't mind you asking at all! I think the biggest thing is that I have clinical depression and major anxiety pretty badly. I really hate saying that because I don't want to have my own pity party echo chamber, but it's important for context.

Society reinforces that diapers are for babies, and any adult who uses them is at the very least a freak, and at worst a pedophile. I'm a fairly sensitive and cuddly person, so I craved the comfort that comes with a diaper, but I kept getting hung up on the standard that the outside world set for me. With the stress of college, work, etc, I needed an outlet. In my teenage years, I turned to self harm. After realizing how destructive I was getting, I made the switch to pacifiers, and ever since I started on pacis, I've been clean ever since.

The next step obviously were the diapers, which I dreamt about since before I started puberty. The fact that I was interested in a thing that society sees as super kinky and freaky kept me away though, because I was afraid of getting labeled again if anyone found out. But even then, I just sat around labeling myself for it.

That was my hang up, me saying "if I do this, will I become one of the sexual deviants who fiddles kids like the news channels report on? If my parents find out, will I be on Maury or Dr. Phil?"

In the end I told myself that I would do it for myself, because I spent 10 years dreaming and no doing. I'm so glad I finally did, because I feel like I conquered something big and that I learned so much about myself in the process :)

I tell this story so hopefully someone like me will read it and find hope <3

TL;DR: society says diapers are for babies.

- - - Updated - - -

pampers4U said:
Wow jumped right in to the biggest / bad ass on the market, now no other diaper is going to measure up.. Lol joking around.
Good for you though, and it gets better, once you get ur own place you can get more and different types, wear when you want, push the product to its limits

I do nothing half way! I told myself that if I'm gonna do it, I'm getting the best diaper money can buy to make sure I have the best first impression ;)

I'm glad you figured this out relatively early in your life. You know, since you are immortal.

All kidding aside, thank you for this very positive and inspiring thread.

How exciting! Enjoy & keep us posted!

plasticsounds said:
I'm glad you figured this out relatively early in your life. You know, since you are immortal.

All kidding aside, thank you for this very positive and inspiring thread.

#elfproblems lol. But for real, thank you all for reading and for all the support!

I think I've said this before, but I am so envious you got to start out with premium diapers. Of course I am VERY happy for you. My first were store bought Depends. I still loved the experience because I didn't know any better. Just know that you have started out with top of the line diapers.

And I think your/our interest in wearing diapers for comfort and security is harmless and sweet. We are not freaks.

Little2Roo said:
I think I've said this before, but I am so envious you got to start out with premium diapers. Of course I am VERY happy for you. My first were store bought Depends. I still loved the experience because I didn't know any better. Just know that you have started out with top of the line diapers.

And I think your/our interest in wearing diapers for comfort and security is harmless and sweet. We are not freaks.

I remember your comment last week or so XD Thanks for the kind words and support :)

Very happy and proud of you little bro. Your never forget your first. :)

Takashi said:
Very happy and proud of you little bro. Your never forget your first. :)

Thanks big bro! :D

I remember that feeling! I still get it on a smaller scale when I am able to wear. I am jealous that you are able to wear the ABU space diapers as your first! Enjoy.

I really wanna you have more time to use your diapers freely and you can doing it on the diaper in both ways! And you could use it when you go to a cinema, thats a perfect opportunity. Good Luck on trying more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back