The Countdown Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
My birthday is in 12 days so wish me happy birthday then or now, but I will keep this thread alive till then.
*gets defribulator and gets it ready to use*
I want lots of posts here and on my profile. Do it or I'll destroy the world. I will, trust me.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mine is more important because it's in 9 days, and I'm just obviously awesome

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mine is still the most important...I mean, I'm Pojo...What is more awesome than that? I'll answer that: Nothing!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
No more birthday for me this year! Thank God..once you're 18, birthday first become pointless and then a reason for being depressed :(

However, I will not - ever - wish you a happy birthday before the actual day. Even though I'm not superstitious and don't necessarily believe it's bad luck to do so, I still think it's silly to wish someone a happy birthday ahead of time...then I could wish you a happy Not-Birthday any day of the year but that one day when your actual birthday is! :tongueout:

Peachy

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My birthday is tomorrow, but it isn't as important anymore. We are going to San Francisco ant the end of the month and then to Houston in October for my "gift". Next year will be a milestone birthday for me, so it may be a little more important. At least I am not working this year on my birthday!

Role
Private
once you're 18, birthday first become pointless and then a reason for being depressed :(

Peachy
Thats not true I haven't celebrated my birthday for the past few years, but I'm planing to celebrate my 18th. I gonna go clubbin'.:shades:
8 months till May!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
hehe wow too may birthdays going on, well happy birthday and happy birthday to all that has one coming up. :)

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
My birthday is in 7 days and 44 minutes. I'd steal this thread, but Id like wish weswissa a very merry Un-Birthday, a la The Mad Hatter. I'd like to, but I have no tea, nor a wish to obtain any of the such.

Status
Not open for further replies.