The Choices We Make

James707

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Preface: It's been a while since i've been on here, and i don't know when I'll next update this story but i wanted to get something up, maybe it would help me think for an actual novel and I enjoy criticism, as long as it is productive. I realize that i may be using words to often or not enough, but im neurotic when it comes to writing sometimes.

Chapter One​

My name is John Mason Briar. I'm 22 years old and I am in the wrong body. Well, let me clarify, I'm in the wrong gender. I'm a male, but I feel wrong, everything about me feels off. I don't like myself half the time and even when I do, it's only when I wear a diaper. Yeah, that's right, on top of being a "freak" as they call me for wanting to be a girl, I'm an AB as well. What's an AB you ask? It's an adult baby, someone older who likes to wear diapers and act like a child again. I don't know why but I do, every time I try and get rid of one part of me it comes screaming and kicking back to the forefront of my mind until I do something to stifle it.

My mother is supporting of it, she's even found me a school more accepting of these things nowadays. I didn't think it was true but after a few days in this college, I gathered it was nothing but. Of course, I went as a guy, a little lanyard with my identification, year, and major group of study. It had a blue border that stopped halfway across and a pink one that wrapped the rest of the way around, rather than just a blue border for guys, signaling i supposed that i could go as either gender. I was way too nervous to start out as a girl or in diapers at the school and I think that's my downfall. I made some friends as John and now I didn't want to freak them out. It might as well have become any school at that point, I felt trapped again, just like before.

One day I walked into the lunch room with my tray of food, looking at all the girls eating their food. There were a few tables that had some people with different tastes. A group of guys and girls, the guys had collars and leashes trailing below the table. A pair of guys holding hands and reading anime, and even a group that were showing off what looked like My Little Pony Toys. I could clearly tell one of the girls was a guy, at least I wasn't the only one. Looking across the room, I blinked and gave a puzzled look at one long table of girls. Most of them were just wearing shirts and a diaper right out in the open like it wasn't even a big deal. Just one more way to make me feel insecure and terrified. Everyone but me was perfectly content where they were in their lives, oh joy. I sighed and decided to make a small change, see if anyone noticed. I walked over to the long table and sat at the far end that was vacant of a few seats. I was alone but close enough to the girls that I felt a little better about myself. I started eating, carrots, salad, and a ham sandwich, nothing too heavy. "Hey, you've only been here a few weeks right?" I heard as I turned and looked over to one of the girls dressed normally, although I noticed a slight bulge in her jeans. Was everyone braver than I am? I cleared my throat, "Yeah I haven't been here long." I said shyly.

"Thought you were friends with some of those guys over there?" She said, tilting her head towards the table with the scarce friends I had made. I wouldn't exactly call them friends, but they spoke more than three words to me and let me eat with them. I shrugged to her and poked at my food. "Not really, I don't think I have an actual friend here yet." I said, biting off the end of a carrot. Pressure raised my end of the table and suddenly the girl who spoke to me, as well as two plainly diapered girls were sitting next to and across from me. Before I could say anything, she gently reached across and tried to grab my identification lanyard. I reeled back and she raised her hands in a nonviolent gesture. "Easy, just wanted to take a peek, ok?" She slowly reached out again, and I had to mentally kick myself not to jump again. As she read the tag, she smiled slowly as she finished it. "Nice to meet you John, my name is Amanda. Too shy to wear proper clothes for a girl? I bet you'd look cute." She said as my face turned completely crimson. "I uh... Wasn't sure who to come as." I stuttered out. My heart was racing, sweat running down my head as I was trying not to have a panic attack.

"Take a breath, nobody here would ever judge you. I saw you looking and your thoughts were correct, I am wearing a diaper. Very comfy one in fact. So either you were curious in disgust, which by the way you haven't stormed off or reacted badly means curiosity or past experience, mind if I ask which?" Damn she was sharp, but my tongue lied flat in my mouth, all I could do was nod and attempt a smile. "Didn't answer but I'm assuming the nod was either curious or past experience, either way it's fine, the school is fine with it as long as we don't stink up the classrooms and there's always video lectures, which they charge extra for but its nice to just relax with a diaper on and take notes from a dorm room. Are you ok? You haven't said much..." She reached over and placed her hand over mine, I heard a faint rustling and the other two girls did the same.

"I know it's hard but it will be ok. Just take your time." She said soothingly. What was happening? I'd been bullied and beaten up for this kind of thing, and the first few weeks I'm here and all of a sudden these girls have opened all the worms I had canned up? I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. "I... Um, yeah, I like..." I stammered. One of the other girls spoke up to finish my thought. "You like diapers, it's ok, just say it. Mines right out in the open and I get a few looks but that's about it. This school is great and it's pretty safe for this kind of thing. As long as it's nothing sexual like whips and chains and stuff. Collars are ok and diapers are too, just scrutinized and evaluated before admission to weed out the really creepy few. I'm sure you went through it before you got here, you don't need to be shy." She said, giggling and nudging the other girl. "My name is Kate, and this is Cynthia. It's nice to meet you John. Not a very girly name, do you have a nickname or something else you like to be called?" I blinked, I didn't really have another name I went by besides John. I never really got much chance to think of one or even dress up besides at home, I just knew that I wasn't meant to be a guy. I tried to speak, my insides were fluttering like a swarm of butterflies, so I shook my head.

"You mean a cute girl doesn't have a cute name to match?" Amanda said in disbelief, thinking for a minute. "Well, your middle name is Mason right? Why not May? That's a cute name." She said with another infectious smile. I nodded, it was as good a name as any. No, it was mine, my new name. I let out a smile and the three faked a shock gasp. "We got a smile, wow!" Next thing I knew I was surrounded with a hug. Warmth and plastic crinkles embraced me and I could help but smile, choking back tears, which was met with a group "Awwwww." Followed by tighter hugs. The bell rang and the embrace ended. "Well, class time, you should look into the video lectures, we could all hang out and work together. We're all first years, so we would have the same classes if you changed quickly enough, and we can help you catch up." Amanda said, scribbling on a piece of paper. She folded it neatly and pushed it into my hand. "Here is the classes I am taking and my phone number, I also put my dorm number there, you should come by!" She said with excitement as the three stood and prepared to leave. "Well, see ya!" And with that, they left. And I finally had a small chance to be me.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter Two​

"And I have some new friends and everything. Can I switch classes and do the video lectures Mom?" I asked with excitement. The day was over and the second I got back to my room I Skyped my mom right away. "Well, the school does say that you have a month to change your mind, but the video lectures is a tad bit expensive..." She said with a slight hint of sadness. "If it's too much I understand mom, your working hard to help me through this and I don't want to ask for extra stuff." Disappointment rang though my words as I lowered my gaze. "I never said no sweetie, and I was offered a better paying position with my company. So go ahead and do it." A huge grin swept along my face as I finally knew I could do this the way I'd wanted too. "And where are the clothes I sent with you? You had more girl clothes than boy, as well as a few packs of diapers. The diapers surely couldn't have lasted you this long missy." She said sternly as I blushed. "Well... I haven't been wearing them, or the clothes. I didn't know where I stood in this school, but with this maybe I'll start to be me." I said. "Well ok then, I know I've told you there's nothing wrong with wanting to do these things, just breathe, calm down a bit, and try not to be so nervous. Why not call that girl and see if you could go over there? I'll call the principal right now and see about changing your classes." I nodded and said goodbye, closing the program and sighing to myself. Picking up the phone, I dialed the number.

It rang for what felt like forever. "Hello, Amanda speaking." Once again my tongue was playing dead in my mouth as I tried to speak. "I'm assuming from the nervous silence that this is May, correct?" I blushed and nodded. Of course, I also realized that it was stupid and that I nodded to myself. "Y..yes! Hi, I uh, was wondering if you were busy...?" I swallowed nervously and nearly dropped the phone my hands were sweating so badly. "No I'm not busy at all, the three of us are just hanging out in our dorm, did you want to come by?" That was fast, although the entire reason I had called in the first place. Why was my brain all over the place. "Yeah, that would be great." I managed to choke out as I head a small laugh on the other side of the phone. "I keep telling you not to be nervous silly. Come on over and please, bring some proper clothing will you? And that means the right underwear as well." She said with a stern voice. I nodded again and lightly slapped my forehead in annoyance. "O..ok.. I'll see you soon then?" I hung up the phone and sighed.

I put on some clothes, and let the band holding my hair loose as golden locks flowed around me. Opening my suitcase, which had never been unpacked, I pulled my favorite red skirt and a white top to go with it. Some nice shoes and a few hair clips later and I was set. I shrugged and grabbed the whole suitcase and pulled the handle up to roll it as I went. Hand on the door I breathed nervously and walked out, locking the door behind me. It wasn't terribly far to the dorm on the paper, my hand shaking as I knocked on the wooden piece of oak. It opened in a few seconds and I was practically yanked in the room and pulled into an iron grip of a hug. "Hi May!" Three voice shouted as the door closed behind me. They let go and stepped back, looking me up and down at the outfit I had chosen. "Ooh, I like the skirt, but there's a problem!" Amanda said. "Wh... What's wrong with it?" I stammered out again, butterflies turning to bile in my stomach. I felt a hand behind me reaching around and lifting the skirt up high. I instinctively tried to lower it, and Cynthia joined in and grabbed my hands. "You forgot your diaper, I told you that you should wear one didn't I?" Amanda said with another stern voice. I swallowed nervously as well as in fear. "I was too nervous....." I said with my face turning red again.

Zippers were pulled as I watched her open my suitcase and browse my things. "Didn't have to bring the whole thing you know, I mea- aha!" She said triumphantly as she pulled out an unopened package of diapers. "Not even open, have you been here this whole time without padding?" She said as she crossed past me and opened the door, looking both ways and pulled herself back in as she closed it. "Wow, there's no trail behind her girls, she must have good control!" She said as they all laughed, I of course was doing my best impression of a tomato with my face. "Now then, am I going to have to diaper you myself to make sure you finally wear one or can we trust you with putting one on yourself?" I gasped a bit and vigorously shook my head, snatching the puffy package out of her hand. "I c.. Can do it." I said as I nodded. "Good, changing room is in the bedroom, unless you'd like to do it out here." She said with a sly grin. I bolted right for the bedroom and closed it behind me. Pulling my panties and skirt down, I laid out the diaper flat on the bed. The door opened behind me as I let out a shriek. A hand reached through, holding a tub of baby powder. "Don't forget this!" Snatching it, I closed the door again.

"Are you done yet May?" Amanda said through the door, trying the handle. "No no, it's fine, just having some trouble with the tape is all, almost got it!" I said as I made it worse, trying to rush and finish before she burst in again. "Oh for heavens sake..." I heard as the door opened and she strode in. I pulled the front of the diaper to cover myself as she reached over and batted my hands away. "Your out of practice, let me do it." She said soothingly as she taped up the sides and gently patted the front a few times. "There, all done!" She said as she stood and stepped back, offering a hand to help me stand. "That.... Is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. Who picked the design?" Motioning to the padding that was now between my legs. It was a mostly white diaper, with pink shooting stars running across the front and around the back, a pink elephant guarding the tapes. "My mom and I picked them out." I said as she smiled again. "Well you two have good taste in padding, that is adorable, as is the wearer." And with a wink, I was pulled into the main room. "Wait, my skirt." I said as I tried to go back into the room. "Oh please, and cover up that adorable diaper? No thank you!" I heard "Awww" from Cynthia and Kate. Which only made my face even worse. I felt a pat on my diapered butt and was pulled into Amanda's lap, who had taken a sitting position on a bean bag in front of her coffee table. "Sorry for the mess, and the lack of another seat, but I guess that means you'll be sitting with me." Bearing the classic grin, the television was flicked on as childish cartoons played as I breathed out a sigh and tried my best to relax.

My phone rang and I jumped (or tried to) to get it as I was pulled back down. "And where do you think your going?" Amanda said with her iron tight grip. "I got it!" Cynthia said as she hopped up with a crinkle, crossing the room and grabbing the phone, handing it to me. "Thanks. Hello?" I said, answering the phone. "Sweetie? I just spoke with the principal, and she went ahead and changed your classes over to the ones you gave me. How is your play date?" She crooned as my face became familiar with blushing for the thousandth time today. "Mom, it's not a play date, and thank you for doing that." I said in annoyance. "It is a play date and we are having a blast!" Amanda yelled behind me, snatching the phone and sticking out her tongue at me. "Hey!" I yelled, trying to grab the phone behind me as she dodge and weaved. "Yes... Yes, yeah she is finally diapered and dressed PROPERLY for a girl" Amanda said with a grin. "Uh huh, oh... I see, here you go." She said passing me the phone. Grabbing it and sticking my tongue out back at her, and put the device to my ear. "Hi mom." I said. "Honey, there is a small problem, when I changed your classes I went ahead and asked them to change the gender they had on file to a girl, maybe help push you to be who you are, and they said the only way that would work is for you to move to the girls dorm rooms. I tried setting up a private room like the one you have but they were out. So I told them I'd get back to them about it after I talked with you." Damn, I'd have to move in somewhere? More terror and embarrassment hooray. "Couldn't help but eavesdrop" Amanda said, snagging the phone once again. "But our last assigned room-mate left after the first week here, due to... Differences. I know this is quick, but maybe May could move in with the three of us? That way we can make sure she dresses appropriately and leave together, keep her anxiety in check."

A nod, some "uh huh's" and suddenly, she hung up the phone and placed it on the table in front of me. "Well girls, meet our new roommate!" Shrieks of excitement rang through the room as I was embraced In another hug. Shifting in the bean bag, Amanda pulled me to the side and Cynthia and Kate gathered besides her. "I know this is sudden but it's better than being roomed with a complete stranger, right. The others nodded in agreement as I shook my head up and down in shock. "Good, now there are a few rules here. One: when we are in the dorm, no pants, no skirts, nothing but our diapers, easier to check each other that way. Number two: you don't get to change yourself, I've had leaks abound by doing it, and we like our room deposit be returned to us. Which means you'll help change us and we will do the same." My eyes widened as I nodded without much choice. "It will be fine, I can change you and you can change me, start off slowly. Where was I? Oh! Rule number three: we stick together, no matter what. It's hard enough being in diapers alone, you should understand that. With that said, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, whatsoever about any of this. You are a girl and a sister to all of us." She said firmly, nodding in affirmation. "Welcome home May!" The three girls shouted and I shielded myself before I was completely crushed by the hug. I couldn't even help but cry a little. I found my peace, and I wasn't about to let it go.

Last edited:

James707

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Chapter Three​

After dealing with the hassles of boring paperwork, signing forms and relinquishing the dorm I had, my new roommates immediately helped me move everything out. "You don't have to do this, I can get it myself." I protested as I carefully set the television into the back of the mini golf cart used to help facilitate a move. I'd miss the old place, rooming by myself was fun, but it was lonely as well. "And what, leave our new sister to get all of her stuff by herself? Wouldn't be very nice now would it?" Cynthia retorted back as I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Besides, we are almost done and then we get the joy of setting up your new room!" Amanda said, excited as always. I didn't understand how she was always so happy and cheerful, maybe she had a better time in schools before coming to this one, I wasn't sure. A slap on my diapered butt pulled me from thought. "Hey there, you zoned out on us. We are almost out of here. Seeing as how most of this stuff wasn't even unpacked." I shrugged as Kate placed the last of it onto the cart and hopped in, a flash of white coming from her skirt.

I rode in the back, holding my stuff on the off chance something fell out. That and there wasn't any room with the three of my roommates piled in the seats. After reaching the dorm we all started unpacking my stuff and piling it into the main living room. "I never asked how you all afford this nice dorm, there can't be many with three bedrooms on campus." I queried as I set the television down. "Well with the three of us pitching in, it's not too expensive for us, but we still have to skimp on some food occasionally. Tonight we are just having ramen or whatever we have. Shopping day is tomorrow for food though." I nodded and closed the door behind us as the cart driver left, with a thanks from all of us for the vehicle use. I was pulled towards the end of the room by Amanda as she opened up a door on the far side. "This is your room, we will set you up with whatever you didn't get, and you can actually unpack your stuff this time, your not going anywhere anytime soon. Unless you want too, but we hope not." Amanda actually blushed at that last part, my smile helped ease the redness. "It's perfect." I motioned towards the two doors off to the side. "What's through there?" If it was the bathroom it wouldn't see much use here. "Well, the one on the left is the bathroom, which you will be using to brush your hair or teeth and taking baths, with help of course." She winked with the last bit. "And the other door leads to my room, right next door for any scary dreams."

"Alright girls, let's set all this up and take a break!" Amanda declared and we spent the next hour organizing my room, piece by piece until it was all put away. Collapsed on the couch, I felt a tug on my skirt. Kate tugged again and I got the hint, pulling my skirt off and revealing my diaper, which was quite wet by now. "Well, someone needs a change. Amanda!" Kate yelled as I turned beet red. "Yes? Oh I see someone finally used their diaper, I was wondering when this would happen. I guess last night at your old home was the last time you got to use the toilet. Good, come on then." Amanda said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into my room. She wasn't terribly gentle, as she shoved me onto the bed and popped the tabs off the diaper. I blushed and covered myself again. "Oh stop it, you'll have to get used to it sometime." And with that my hands were brushed away and I was wiped down. A new diaper applied and tightly secured, I was pulled from my laying position and Amanda took my place. "My turn, another thing you'll need to get used too." She said with a grin as I stammered out an excuse. Of course, when you get a pacifier shoved in your mouth mid-excuse it makes it tough. Cynthia snickered behind me and crossed her arms. "Come on now, I'll walk you through it, you big baby."

I blinked, still trying to comprehend the pacifier in my mouth and the new state of content I had just been put in as I popped the tabs on Amanda's diaper. Cynthia walked me through it pretty well, basically what I do for myself just backwards and to another person. Didn't help my face get any less red, as I'd never changed anyone's diaper before. Applying the last tab, I smiled behind the mouth guard of the pacifier. "See, wasn't so hard, was it?" I shook my head as Amanda stood and took the two dirty diapers and threw them in the diaper genie out in the living room. "Make sure you put dirty diapers in a genie, otherwise the smell gets really bad, and Febreeze as often as you can so the smell doesn't linger. We take out the pails three times a week, and rotate who does it each time. Now that that is settled, who is ready to eat?" I couldn't help but bounce in affirmation and subsequently blushed for the childish response, rolled by another round of "Awwww" from the girls.

"Hey Kate, look, she's a really cute baby isn't she?" Amanda said as she pinched my cheek. I hated that, but I couldn't stay mad as I rolled my eyes. The pacifier was pulled from my mouth as a concerned Cynthia spoke up. "You like this kind of thing too right? We're not trying to force you into anything, we just weren't sure." I nodded and smiled. "No I do, I've just never really done it with anyone other than my mom before, and even then she was working most of the time." Cynthia nodded and I opened my mouth for the pacifier as it returned to its place. "Well in that case, join the club, we all enjoy it from time to time. Amanda is kind of like the mom of the group, she's all bossy and stern." Which was met with a smack on her butt from Amanda. "Hey now, be nice." Amanda said playfully. "Dinner is ready!" Kate said from the kitchen, bringing out bowls of soup on a tray. "It's hot so be careful with it." I gingerly set mine down on the coffee table and let it cool, pulling and placing my new pacifier on a napkin next to the bowl. "So how did you all get into diapers? How did you meet?" I queried, finally having the chance to ask.

"Well, I was in a car accident a few years ago, so I don't really have much choice, or control." Cynthia said with a smile. "But its ok because now I have friends. We all met online and took the risk of meeting in person, and hit it off. Next thing you know we found out about this school, it wasn't too far away, and my parents signed me up." Cynthia finished as she took a testing sip of her soup. I nearly jumped as a sippy cup of juice was placed next to me and a bib tied around my neck as Kate made the rounds with more for everyone else. "Well I told my parents about it two years ago and after a lengthy discussion they were understanding. After I graduated Cynthia told me about this school she wanted to go to and I couldn't help but sign up with her and Kate." Amanda said as she tied off Kate's bib. Sitting down with a crinkle, Kate started breaking up crackers for the ramen. "My parents had been trying to have another baby for a while and when I told them I liked being treated like this, I guess they had a new baby, but not what they were expecting. They even bought me a crib and everything, my room is full of stuffed animals too. What about you May?"

"Well, I never felt right as a guy, and after I came out to my parents and told them I wanted to dress like a girl and wear diapers my dad freaked out. My mom accepted me but my dad wouldn't have it, so he left when my mom wouldn't cave. She's been helping me accept myself ever since and practically shoved me through the doors here. The panic attacks and anxiety don't help, but it's getting better now that I'm able to be who I really want to be." I explained as a took a sip of juice. Apple juice, my favorite. "I'm sorry about what happened May, you seem like a great girl to us though! And you are cute diapered too!" Amanda said with a smile as I averted her gaze and focused on my soup. "Well it's the start of the weekend so besides shopping tomorrow we don't have much to do besides watch television, play games, and paint toes. Maybe watch a scary movie and just relax." Kate said as she slurped her soup.

I yawned and stretched my legs, blinking out the sun. Throwing the covers off of me, I wondered how I had wound up in bed. And who had put me in my onesie from my suitcase. The adjacent door opened as Amanda peeked her head through, smiling a big grin as she saw me awake. "Oh, baby girl is awake! You fell asleep halfway through cartoons, must have been tired. We all helped you into that ADORABLE outfit your wearing. Sleep well?" she asked as she entered the room, a bottle full of orange juice in each hand. One was light blue with sparkles on the letting that read 'Amanda' and the other had a pink glittery 'May written along the middle. My pacifier was pulled from my lips and swiftly replaced with the bottle as I was pushed onto the bed, buttons unsnapping as Amanda checked my diaper. "Just a little wet, you'll be ok until after breakfast." She said, patting my stomach and replacing the popped buttons. I mentally pushed myself as I popped open her outfit and checked her diaper. She actually blushed with surprise. "Your about the same." I said with an evil grin as I rebuttoned her onesie. "The others aren't awake yet, I wasn't even sure you would be up, but I wanted to check. How'd you sleep?" Amanda asked with a smile as she held my hand. It was very warm and soft touch, one that reminded me of my mothers. "I slept okay, I usually don't fall asleep that early." I noted, but I guess that's what happens when your extremely comfortable.

I sucked on my bottle and blushed again, it had been a few months since I had used any of this stuff. "What's the matter?" Amanda asked. "It's been a few months since I've done any of this stuff. It's been hard to accept who I am and sometimes I stop doing any of it, and it keeps coming back. I used to hate myself for liking any of this, I just wanted to be norma-" I couldn't keep talking because the bottle had been shoved back into my mouth. Amanda had a mean glare on her face. "Listen, don't ever say your not normal, ever. You seem perfect to me, and any woman, or man if that's your preference, would be lucky to have you. There's nothing to hate, nothing to throw away, and if you ever feel like that again, talk to one of us, that's what sisters are for." And with that her anger subsided. I, of course, was still in shock but nodded anyway. "Good, now since no one else is up yet lets play in here so they can sleep." Amanda said firmly as she walked over to my closet and opened it. "Perfect." She said as she pulled the bin of Legos out of my closet and closed the door behind her.

Chapter Four​

The door opened as Cynthia and Kate walked into the room. Amanda was busy changing my diaper as I suckled on the pacifier, which elicited another round of giggles and snickering from the two. "Well I guess everyone is awake. We'll start getting each other dressed for the store whenever you girls are done." Kate said she pulled away and closed the door as Amanda finished up and we switched positions. "So this will be your first outing with us as a girl besides moving of course, how do you feel?" Amanda asked, reaching up and removing the pacifier so I could talk. "Well," I said, concentrating on the task at hand, "I don't really know, worried, shy, scared? I'm not sure what to expect." I stated as I folded the used diaper and put it on top of mine. "Oh, don't worry, we are going to a local store, we go there all the time, everyone is friendly. Sometimes you get a rude person but for the most part every time I've gone it's great." Amanda said as I finished taping up her diaper and helped her up. "Now then, let's get you dressed shall we?" And with that clothes flew everywhere from the closet and she went through my stuff. "Ooh, how about this!" I heard behind a mountain of clothes. Amanda held up a baggy pair of jeans and a nice pink t-shirt. "It would match your sunglasses and the jeans would be perfect for hiding your diaper too." I nodded and began the task of cleaning up the mountain of rejects back into their neatly hung place. "Arms first." Amanda said as I raised them and was dressed.

"Kate and Cynthia were right, you are the mom of the group." I said with a smile and a shriek as she smacked my diaper. "Yeah yeah, somebody has to around here, and I'm just as much of a baby as you are. Legs please." She said as she pulled up my jeans and zipped them up, pushing the button through the hole and giving me a quick raspberry on the stomach as I laughed. "Ok, your turn." I said and off we went to get her dressed for the store. She had the mind to get her outfit all set up the night before, so getting her dressed was easy besides the playful squirming. After getting into the living room, Amanda grabbed a bag from the living room closet and whisked into my room, as she stuffed some of my diapers into the bag. "Ok, got my diapers, diapers for May, wipes, a changing mat, and my wallet." Amanda said as she ran through the checklist, Kate doing the same with an identical bag.

"And we're off!" Cynthia shouted as we left, locking the door behind us. The walk wasn't too far away, and it was a very nice day outside to be out and about. The shop loomed over the near empty parking lot. "Football game is on, guess not a lot of people are here today. Should be fun." Kate said as she grabbed a basket and we all entered the store. "Well hello ladies, and I see you've got someone new with you!" The store cashier said, eyeing me. I was too panicked to answer, could she tell I wasn't a girl? "Yes, this is May and she's very shy, but a great person, just moved in over the weekend." Kate said with a smile. "Oh good, a new girl, maybe when she warms up to me we'll be talking in no time. If anyone gives you any trouble you let an employee know ok?" She said, winking at me as I nervously smiled back. We walked down the aisles and I finally got my voice back. "Did she uh... Know about me?" I asked hesitantly. "I think so, but she doesn't mind, she is always super nice when we come here. One time when we were checking out, she told me my diaper was showing over my jeans I almost died. It was embarrassing but she didn't make a big deal out of it." Cynthia said as she went down the grocery list.

We passed by a few other customers, only a few of which gave me a second look, which reassured me. That was the problem with going out in public, always worried about everything and what people thought. It was nice to know I could be me and not worry about it. Of course that went away as we turned the aisle. Two teens, looking like they were drunk, slammed into our cart. "Excuse us, sorry." Cynthia said as she tried to maneuver around them. "No problem cutie. How's about we g-" he stopped as he laid eyes on me. "Dude, check it out, it's like that song, this dude's dressed like a chick!" He laughed as his friend joined in. "Wow man, what a wimp, having to dress up just to hang out with chicks." The other one said as they laughed. I held back the tears as my breath started to catch. It was getting harder to breathe as i stood there, the ground closing in, vision getting hazy as my breath got laboured. A hand wrapped itself around mine and I was hugged from the side by Kate. "Breathe, you're ok, everything is fine, just breathe." She whispered as I gripped her hand tighter. "Aw what's the matter, sissy gonna cry? Where's my phone I want a picture of this, just too perfect." One of them said as he shuffled around for his phone. "Get lost creeps, this isn't your business! Who gives you the right to make fun of other people?"Cynthia yelled as she shoved their cart back.

"Who's gonna make me mind my own business, you?" He said, laughing as his friend kept looking for his phone. "Excuse me, did you need help?" The cashier looked over the two with a stern look in her eyes. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave for disturbing these nice young ladies, leave your cart here and go." She said, looking the two over. "Hey look, this dude is dressed like a chick, he's the one disturbing me." One of the two said. "These nice ladies are here shopping and your interrupting their business. They've done nothing wrong unlike you. Now get out and don't come back before I call the sheriff and report your underage drinking." And with that, they bolted from the store. "Are you ladies alright?" She asked, looking at me with concern. I managed to nod as feeling came back to my legs. "Here, May, was it? Why don't you come sit down for a minute?" The cashier said as Kate helped me to the seat by the aisle. "My name is Sarah, and I want to apologize for what happened to you. We take this kind of thing seriously here and I hope you still shop and bring that pretty smile into the store." Sarah knelt and smiled at me. "Oh dear, Kate, sorry, but I think your friend here needs a new diaper." Sarah motioned to my jeans, the diaper poking out when I sat down, which only made me feel worse. "It's ok May, let's go get you taken care of, they have single use bathrooms in back" Kate switched bags with Amanda and whisked me off to the bathroom.

Locking the door behind her Kate opened the diaper bag and pulled out the changing mat, laying it on the floor and motioning for me to lie down. Tugging off my jeans, she made quick work of the diaper change. "There we are, all better." Kate said as she buttoned my jeans. "That's the first time I've gotten to change your diaper May, wasn't so bad was it?" I blushed at the realization as we exited the bathroom and joined the others, who had quickly gotten everything and were waiting for us in line to check out. I managed to help out getting some groceries onto the check lane and looped a few bags through my hands as we gathered our food. "Ok, have a nice day, and I hope you come back, see you soon! It was nice meeting you today May." Sarah waved as we left, on the journey home.

Gwendolyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I like this. It's cute. Pretty simple fantasy story so far, but a light fun read. I'd like to read more about May, and maybe find out more about the school itself and surrounding community. There has to be a story there. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I'm getting a bit of a Whateley Academy vibe without the super powers.

James707

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
I've actually never read that one, weird thing is this was actually a dream I had and I just based a story around it. Later chapters will probably be back stories but I'm just trying to set things up and get everything in motion. And trying to dust the cobwebs, I haven't written anything in three years as far as attempted novels or on here.

James707

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Chapter Five​

After the excitement from the store, I was still shaking a bit as we started the trip home. "Here May, let me take some of these." I head behind me as a hand behind me tugged at the bags. I had taken the most of the groceries, I guess I still felt that was the males job to help women. Even dressed and diapered some things you never let go of. "So May, not trying to dredge up anything worse but, I was wondering, could you tell us more about yourself? Everything happened so fast there's just still so many questions we have." Amanda said, reassuringly patting my padding. I nodded to her. "I know, and I'm not keeping anything from any of you, but it's not great. I always knew something was different about me, something that never really felt right with who I was. I guess even at a young age I knew I wasn't really meant to be a boy.

So I grew up, my father was very strict on me and my mother. I'd always try and dress up in my moms clothes and get punished for it by my dad. Eventually I got tired of being punished and hurt because of who I was trying to be, so I put on a mask. I faked it, joined football and worked on the car, helped around the house, did 'manly' things. It actually made me very depressed. My mother could see it, and she did her best. But I kept that mask on for so long, burying the sadness of it and tried to be what was 'normal.' And when I turned eighteen, I'd met a girl. She was nice and with insistence I asked her to a date and we hit it off. She seemed nice and I just kept on the macho act and tried to be what she wanted me to be. My father was proud of his boy and I figured it was better than him being angry at me. But after it started getting too serious, I broke it off. It wasn't who I am, and I couldn't lie to her, or anyone anymore.

So I came out, and my father was furious. Yelling and screaming about me going to Hell, even though we were never religious, he started throwing things. My mother stood up to him, told him if he couldn't accept me for who I wanted to be that there was no place in our lives for him. That was when it got worse. I wound up in the hospital with a broken arm, cracked ribs, and a broken ankle. But i did manage to keep my mother safe. After my dad was arrested for abuse, my mom later told me that the judge had ruled the house to her. She sold it quickly, for a lot less than it was worth, put a deposit on a place in the area, got a moving truck and moved everything with the neighbors help. When I was discharged we got in the moving truck and left. I slept most of the time from the and painkillers I was on and the next thing I knew we were here. After getting settled my mom surprised me with a total makeover for what was to be my room. Pink lights, diapers, a huge crib, the works. A whole closet of clothes, mostly used but I didn't care. So I got to be a girl, even if it was just at home. That's when the new neighbor saw me through the window and came over. He told my mom about this school and that it was more tolerant of people like me.

I couldn't believe it, that such a place existed but my mom signed me up. From what he told me, a lot of people in the area are kind, friendly, and very tolerant and open of any lifestyle choices. The school was built as a safe haven for learning and creativity, a place to be free and open whoever you are or anyone's tastes." I hadn't noticed I was rambling, or that we had stopped until I felt yet another group hug happening. I smiled and hugged back. "I'm ok, really. Let's get inside and out everything away." Hair bristled my shirt and we all entered the campus and made our way back to the dorm. Getting everything inside wasn't too bad. "Phew!" I exclaimed as I put the last of the food away and pulled off my jeans. "Well I had a nice time besides the end, but we have food." I managed a smile, trying to ignore the memories flooding back. I lost my breath as I was pulled into the bean bag chair and practically tackled into a hug by Amanda. "I'm sorry for what happened May, just know that as long as you are here, all of us will help keep you safe and as happy as can be." Everyone else nodded, emphasizing the point. I couldn't help but manage a half-smile as I peeked down the back of Amanda's diaper, attempting to lighten the mood. She pulled back in embarrassment and lightly slapped my hand.

"Hey!" She said as I felt a tug at my diapered waist. I practically jumped out of the seat as Kate laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "Nope, nothing yet! But you've had more than enough food to warrant a messy diaper. Are you holding it in? You're wearing your bathroom May. We've all done it. Just this morning I was changing Cynthia's p-" She was abruptly cut off as she was slapped on her diaper. "Shush Kate!" Cynthia said as I finally got to see her blush. I buried myself in my chair. They were right of course, I was way to embarrassed to mess myself in front of everyone. Amanda sighed and rolled her eyes, "Relax, she'll have to do it eventually, bathroom is forbidden for that sort of thing. We save quite a bit on our water bill from using diapers, although the cost of buying diapers about evens out, but still..." She trailed off and laid back in her chair. "Well, how about we do it like always. If it happens, nobody makes a big deal out of it and we go on about our day?" Cynthia piped up as she turned on the TV, cartoons flaring to life as we all diverted our attention.

I'd only ever done it with my mom, making a mess of myself seemed un-ladylike but she had the same rule. I grimaced slightly as the pressure got to me and it all came flooding out. I could feel the diaper poofing out as it worked to contain everything and I buried myself deeper into the chair, trying to evaporate into the bean bag and die. "Speaking of which..." Amanda had been watching me the whole time as I relaxed and used my diaper to the fullest extent. Wrinkling her nose was about all she said of the matter as she pulled me off the bean bag as Kate hopped up and went into the other room, retuning with a changing mat and one of my diapers. The mat was placed under me as Cynthia readied the Febreeze for the assault, as I did my best impression of a fire hydrants color with my face.

Before I knew it, the diaper change was over, I was hailed with Febreeze, and Amanda stood up to wash her hands in the sink. She came back with an evil grin on her face as I realized that something horrible was going to happen. "I think it's bath-time for stink-butt here." She said with a laugh as Kate pulled my shirt off and Cynthia started the bath. "Whatever you do May, don't pee." She said and ducked as I playfully lobbed a pillow at her face. I sighed in annoyance as I was dragged off to the bath and stepped in. Rubber ducks and floating pink letters bumped into me as I batted at them like a cat finding a toy. "Ok, time for the shampoo." Amanda said as she slid in next to me. "Oh wow, your entire body turns red when you get embarrassed, how cute!" Amanda said as she began massaging my scalp with the conditioner. "Relax, you've seen most of this before, all that's new is my chest. Just calm down and enjoy the massage." She cooed as I leaned forward, trying not to ruin anything with awkwardness. "I wanted to thank you, for trusting us with what happened, and being so open with everything that's been happening. It can't have been easy for you..." She said, trailing off as she worked my scalp and hair. I nodded, which only ended up tugging my own hair as she pulled gently. "Sorry, I'll stay still."

After she had finished washing me off and I returned the favor, we toweled off and walked into her room. Amanda reached over to her stack of diapers and handed me one, lying on the bed and raising her legs. I made quick work of it and grabbed her a set of footie pajamas. She kicked and fought with me, but I eventually got her dressed. We sauntered off to my room and she did the same to me, zipping up the back of the pink sleeper and laughed as I crawled into the living room, Kate and Cynthia dressed in a similar fashion as they started the movie. I yawned, which I suppose was the opportunity being looked for as my pacifier was placed in my mouth, a bottle of warm milk being presented in front of me as I was pulled into a warm snuggle from my roommates. Even though the day didn't get along smoothly, this was still perfection. The last thing I remembered as I finished my bottle was the warmth of my diaper as I wet it before drifting off to sleep again.

Last edited: