Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
This is a place to tell what your favorite candy, gum or both are!!

Role
  1. Private
Candy-wise, I don't usually go past a KitKat chunky bar. I rarely eat candy though, if ever. Chocolate is the exception.

Gum, anything sugarfree and spearmint flavoured. :D

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
My favorites from childhood can not be found locally anymore. I used to love the hard-candy 'dots' that came stuck on long sheets of paper, they never came loose without having some of the paper stay stuck to them. I would eat them by the dozens, paper shreads and all. I also liked the miniature Coke bottles made of wax, they were filled with a thick, sugary syrup. Nowdays, I usually just go for the M & M's or an Almond Joy bar.

Role
  1. Private
My favorites from childhood can not be found locally anymore. I used to love the hard-candy 'dots' that came stuck on long sheets of paper, they never came loose without having some of the paper stay stuck to them. I would eat them by the dozens, paper shreads and all. I also liked the miniature Coke bottles made of wax, they were filled with a thick, sugary syrup. Nowdays, I usually just go for the M & M's or an Almond Joy bar.

Mmmm - the wax Coke bottles! I remember those!

Remember Goo-Goo-Clusters? Or (and I've had a friend look at me oddly for mentioning this) Banana flavored Hubba-Bubba gum? Yum!

These days, I typically like BreathSavers mints or Eclipse gum. Occasionally, I'll indulge in a Twix, Snickers, or Milky Way/Mars bar, but not commonly. And the chocolate here doesn't hold a candle to UK versions from my youth - Fruit & Nut bars were my favorite, but they don't exactly show up in the "candy & gum aisle" here. :(

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've always loved PEZ. Especially the cola and cherry ones. I like them better in a dispenser, but they taste just as good without one.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't go for gum. If I am having sweets it'll usually be something like fruit pastilles. They are nice. It has been a very very long time since I have had a pick'n'mix selection of sweets though jelly sweets in general appeal to me. As for chocolate, I like a tube of rolos or a yorkie bar but to be honest you can't beat a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk... unless you move onto dark chocolate that is. Dark chocolate is a whole new beast. More bitter and more subtle in flavour, but beautiful when it is good quality and in small amounts. I love dark chocolate... just plain, simple, and a work of art.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Candy: Any kind of licorice flavored candy, but Good & Plenty is one of my favs.

Gum: Double Bubble or Bazooka.

Sad thing is, the last two times I tried enjoying G&P and last time chewing bubble gum, I ended up losing either a tooth or crown because my teeth are in such bad shape. Most I can do is suck on favorite gums and candy to get the flavor out. :frown: Lesson: Take good care of your teeth when young and you'll still be able to enjoy your favorite confections later in life.:educate:

~Pramrider

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Candy: I can go for sour things, but I usually just like caramels. Some chocolate bars, too.

Gum: Anything peppermint or spearmint, preferably sugar-free.

lost-lotus

Est. Contributor
Role
Candy: Black Licorice....good and plenty's are good so is the panda licorice...I am rather fond of european licorice.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Uhhh, *trying to narrow it down*
ok, got it

when I was a kid, my faves were Pop Rocks, Pixie Stix, Lik'em Aid (I think that was the name, had a sweet candy stick you dip in the flavored powder?) also definitely the wax cola bottles (and what about the wax teeth at halloween) and the candy necklaces.

In middle school I had an unnatural obsession with Andes Mints ( I still love the flavor)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
...Lik'em Aid (I think that was the name, had a sweet candy stick you dip in the flavored powder?) also definitely the wax cola bottles (and what about the wax teeth at halloween) and the candy necklaces.

Lil Snap, your post sure brought back childhood memories.:smile: Haven't heard of Lik'em Aid since way back when candy bars were still only a nickel!:D

~Pramrider

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually, I'm into 3 Musketeers, maybe occasionally a Snickers bar. Those are always safe, but I like to have a lot of variety.

I do not do gum.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Candy: 3 Musketeers, Reese's (cups/pieces), M&M's (peanut/peanut butter), Butterfinger, dark chocolate

Gum: Preferably mint, fruity is fine too

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My favorites from childhood can not be found locally anymore. I used to love the hard-candy 'dots' that came stuck on long sheets of paper, they never came loose without having some of the paper stay stuck to them.

These? I see them all the time at Walgreen's, and other stores that sell candy. They come in the bags. They're probably not the same Necco brand but they're definitely around, and according to this website they're still for sale today. Which I guess I just confirmed. Maybe I should switch those around. Nah.

when I was a kid, my faves were Pop Rocks, Pixie Stix, Lik'em Aid (I think that was the name, had a sweet candy stick you dip in the flavored powder?)

This is for Pram too. Wonka is still selling this, called Fun Dip now. I never understood why they were called Lik' a Sticks, but this was one of my favorite candies, too! Haven't had one for a long time. Well, in comparison, I ate one yesterday, but half of my life, man!

My favorite right now are:

Candy: Swedish Fish
Gum: mildly sour green-apple-flavored gum. Extra has it and it's cheap!

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
This is for Pram too. Wonka is still selling this, called Fun Dip now. I never understood why they were called Lik' a Sticks, but this was one of my favorite candies, too! Haven't had one for a long time. Well, in comparison, I ate one yesterday, but half of my life, man!

Point, your excellence is showing. !

*going to play find the FUN DIP*

lost-lotus

Est. Contributor
Role
I just remembered that I don't do gum lol but most gummy candy is good with me too. Actually anything with Sugar

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Beware the Razzapple magic dip. It plays raspberry but then does a flip-flop and becomes apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.