The can of worms is the reason i dont post on here any more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefurealfriends2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So after reading the comments below! there is nothing this site has for me considering i wear goodnites. Because there not real!!!or small or what ever!!!
I am one of the 5%, i cant gain weight, i loose it faster than i can eat! Its not fair to anyone who is my size. I use them with out a single leak()and many AB and DL are AB and DL because there so small and child like to many people.
I'm not saying there are not heavy people also. But the reason i became a dl was because im micro, and wore diapers as a kid. They make me feel small as well as i am small. why is that so hard for people to understand...all the youtube videos you see the people are my size, and almost every one is a young adult or teen......I understand i'm small....but that means i dress up better as a 10 year old. If some one saw me walking down the street they think im 10 not 34 untill they talk to me.......

Reactions: 12srepaid
I'm sorry you feel this way buddy. Forget the haters tho and be you. To me dls come in all shapes and sizes and believe me I'd love to be able to wear goodnites without then ripping tearing or leaking on the first small use. Love life and love your diapers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

thefurealfriends2 said:
So after reading the comments below! there is nothing this site has for me considering i wear goodnites. Because there not real!!!or small or what ever!!!
I am one of the 5%, i cant gain weight, i loose it faster than i can eat! Its not fair to anyone who is my size. I use them with out a single leak()and many AB and DL are AB and DL because there so small and child like to many people.
I'm not saying there are not heavy people also. But the reason i became a dl was because im micro, and wore diapers as a kid. They make me feel small as well as i am small. why is that so hard for people to understand...all the youtube videos you see the people are my size, and almost every one is a young adult or teen......I understand i'm small....but that means i dress up better as a 10 year old. If some one saw me walking down the street they think im 10 not 34 untill they talk to me.......

Actually there are a few others already on this site who are just like you. They are small framed and weigh like only 130 pounds with around a 28" waist size. For adults like yourself, goodnites actually make sense. And yeah, like you've said they work fine for you.

I do believe you are misreading the comments around here too though. Try not to jump to the conclusion anyone here is saying goodnites never work for any adult ever. That is simply not true. What many of us are saying is that goodnites simply will not give a proper fit, or fully work for the average sized adult.

well ill say this one thing i actually hate is my anatomy is still nearly the same size as when i was 12 so unless i marry another small person my chances are slim. I actually dont even know if i can make babys......

Wear what makes you happy and be proud you fit into what most don't.

Don't worry what people say you can and can't wear you do you boo

Just like you, I have trouble gaining weight. I've been stuck at this forsaken weight for years. High metabolism? I'm not sure. Goodnites fit me perfectly. They've neither torn, nor ripped on me before.

We can use logic...

Adults can't wear Goodnites because they don't fit.
There exists an adult that can fit into a Goodnite.
Therefore adults can wear Goodnites.

P --> Q
~ Q
Therefore... ~P

By the Rule of Inference of Modus Tollen, that statement holds true. So logically, yes some people can fit into them.

But, I don't think anybody means any harm on here though. They were just pointing at that the majority of people can't fit into them properly.

HTML said:
Just like you, I have trouble gaining weight. I've been stuck at this forsaken weight for years. High metabolism? I'm not sure. Goodnites fit me perfectly. They've neither torn, nor ripped on me before.

We can use logic...

Adults can't wear Goodnites because they don't fit.
There exists an adult that can fit into a Goodnite.
Therefore adults can wear Goodnites.

P --> Q
~ Q
Therefore... ~P

By the Rule of Inference of Modus Tollen, that statement holds true. So logically, yes some people can fit into them.

But, I don't think anybody means any harm on here though. They were just pointing at that the majority of people can't fit into them properly.
I...uh... Math is hard.

Seriously tho, I haven't had to deal with logic stuff like that since discrete math in my undergraduate studies. And you make a factual and good point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

thefurealfriends2 said:

That's why I decided to speak up dude. Its not fair to anyone to always have to worry about the negativity over something so trivial. There's already so much negativity aimed at our lifestyle/fetish, that we don't need to really be generating it internally. The first step to others accepting, is first accepting ourselves and being proud of who we are. Petty bickering over a dictionary definition does nothing to help any of us what so ever. Keep speaking up, and maybe some of the people will realize that.

There's nothing wrong with you, and we all come in all shapes and sizes, and many of us do have body image issues. Being a trans individual, I can relate to your struggles some, not perfectly, but there seems to be a common ground. Besides pretty much needing some form of protection my entire life, I attribute my abdlism to my body image, and it being a good coping mechanism for relieving stress.

Anyways, I'm going to quit rambling on, as I have work I need to get to. Only other thing is, if you want to talk my inbox is open.

And once again some of you people are ASSUMING we have SAID or even IMPLIED that Goodnites dont fit ANY adult and dont WORK for ANY adult.

That is simply not true, all we have pointed out is facts that they don't fit or work properly for the AVERAGE adult.

Its important to read every word, not just skim over a few words and automatically act like there is a HATE TRAIN, nobody is hating.

I still believe in "whatever floats your boat", but you cant argue against facts, the truth is for the vast majority of adults they are way better off on both fit and function to wear proper adult diapers (yes we know commonly available stuff is garbage; and it truly sucks that the better stuff is almost exclusively online only and also can come at a cost too high for some people).

TLDR below

Now if you still want to argue that I'm arguing about opinion and that I ever said "you are doing it wrong" or "Shame on you"

WHICH I HAVE NEVER SAID OR EVEN IMPLIED

THEN I GIVE UP.

Hey don’t worry about it. People aren’t trying to be rude I don’t think. I tried goodnites and they didn’t fit me. Was so sad because they look so comfy and adorable. I’m jealous!!!

Keeping doing you, they make sense for someone who is a small frame. I really don’t think anyone is trying to be rude. They just wanted to clarify they aren’t specifically made for most (not all) adults etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP I am sorry you feel that way.
Further everyone is free to do as they please, and if someone wants to wear Goodnites then that is fine, if you want to wear something else that is fine also.
It seems the same few members continuously carry on about how they have a certain waist/hips size and height/weight and how they "fit" or work as the manufacturer intended when it is obvious that it isn't possible that is the case and it misleads others into possibly wasting their time and money to get Goodnites or other similar products because they thought they could fit because of what others said on here.
OP I am sure if you are as small as you say you are then they may be a good choice for you and as such I don't think anyone should take issue with that although I have occasionally seen people give others a hard time which I don't think was right.

The facts of the matter are that the product was designed to fit and work as intended for boys up to 14 years of age and for girls up until the point their hips get wider and have begun puberty which varies a bit (usually around 12-13). The size of the L-XL is stated by K-C to be equivalent up to boys size 14 and from 60 to 125 pounds. Boys size 14 is a 27 or 28" waist depending on the manufacturer and designed for anywhere from 100-125 pounds. So for you to have goodnites work and fit as the manufacturer intended you have to weigh under 125 pounds, have a waist of 28 inches or less or for girls have hips of 30" or less.
Most but not ALL adults do not have a waist of 28" or less or hips of 30" or less, and most adults unless they are on the shorter side do not weigh under 125 pounds, but the key is mainly waist/hip measurements.

Anyways OP I hope you are able to do what you want without anybody giving you a hard time, just because you are smaller than most of us and able to make Goodnites work for you.

Unless I'm the one doing the wearing or the changing, I don't see that my preferences matter much. People will wear what they like, and it doesn't really affect me from paper napkin to circus tent. The only time I think it's worth getting into is when someone who hasn't worn a particular diaper asks for general advice. Goodnites are very thin and discreet but have a variety of failings, both practical and personal. If someone knows what they want, we should butt out. There's no argument worth winning. If people pushed cloth diapers on me as hard as some push non-Goodnites on others (both directly and indirectly), I'd be mad as well.

Reactions: 12srepaid
But again nobody is forcing anything on anybody, telling them they are doing or wrong anything or trying to make them feel ashamed; at least in recent topics.

I know Me and Slomo at least never implied such things.

Looks like some drama has gone on, and I'm not gonna go search it out, but some people who take a scene a bit too seriously (be it ABDL, stamp collecting, or bungee jumping) can be very narrow-minded about how people should do the thing and what's "proper" and what's not and frankly they're arseholes and people can enjoy something however they want to.

You do what makes you happy!

Try not to focus on a couple negative comments as well by the way. Randomly some topics will go off the rails.

Like one topic I made had people condemning me for playing with diapers in the shower.

No sweat off my back lol
Enjoy how you like to.

Some people get mad just to get mad.

Except the comments we've made were never negative. They were truthfull. BabyTyrant and I have already corrected that misinterpretation, so if anyone still believes we are being haters then that's all on them.

People here aren't meaning to attack you mate, they're talking about the people who weigh about as much as they do, have the physical frames very similar to themselves when they personally are wearing medium or large diapers while they squeeze into them pushing the elastic bans in those pullups to the limits.. Its just the comments "These work for me, I fit them fine and they give me no problems" followed by a few posts later "I'm having issues with leaking" just frustrate some members. The truth is these products are not designed with adults in mind and adults who they actually do work for are the exceptions rather then the norm.

If people want to do this I mean its fine, but when other people start asking if they can effectively fit in a pullup when they weigh 160 onward and they get feedback from some saying yes followed by the aftermath its too tight that gets to a lot people

rennecfox said:
People here aren't meaning to attack you mate,

That, and a lot of us are just suggesting you will find adult diapers not only a better fit, but probably a more enjoyable experience overall. More comfortable, more reliable, better performance, easier to use, all of that and more. Unless you specifically want actual baby diapers above all of those other considerations, we suggest you try something that will fit you better, for all of the benefits that will bring you.

bambinod said:
That, and a lot of us are just suggesting you will find adult diapers not only a better fit, but probably a more enjoyable experience overall. More comfortable, more reliable, better performance, easier to use, all of that and more. Unless you specifically want actual baby diapers above all of those other considerations, we suggest you try something that will fit you better, for all of the benefits that will bring you.

You make a good point. Actual babies and children do not wear a diaper that is four sizes too small for them. That's why I always find it bemusing when someone says they want to wear a more realistic baby diaper. It's a complete oxymoron to say that.

Slomo said:
You make a good point. Actual babies and children do not wear a diaper that is four sizes too small for them. That's why I always find it bemusing when someone says they want to wear a more realistic baby diaper. It's a complete oxymoron to say that.

I suppose I should also be considering the possibility that someone either is unable to get ahold of "real diapers", or considers it too risky, or is otherwise not a good option. For them, maybe "something is better than nothing", and I think I can understand that. Although I'd still urge them to make the effort/grow a pair/find a way/whatever, because the reward is so worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back