The Big Little Drynites Change...

Friggles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I know it seems like such a miniscule detail to an outsider but I really really loved the look, fit and feel of the older Drynites(right). They'd come in a pack of 9, they were thick enough to feel safe in, and they just had a really nice feel, inside and out. But Huggies had to go and change them... And not for the better!
(In my humble, personal opinion, of course)

The prints are the same but the new design boasts it's thinness and it's very apparent, even when you just pick them up. They now instead come in packs of 8 instead of 9. And they're the same price 😖 I was really happy with the older redesign (we've had a few since 2013) but this is just so ridiculously disappointing. Surely I can't be the only person to notice or be upset about this.

When I said I wanted my pull-ups changed, I didn't mean this 😭

Attachments

• PXL_20230206_084429325.jpg
    PXL_20230206_084429325.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20230206_085006133~2.jpg
    PXL_20230206_085006133~2.jpg
    849.6 KB · Views: 40
I feel for anyone with attachment to Drynites/Goodnites but it’s a situation we need to accept. They will change over time, and become thinner, more quiet / ‘invisible’. That’s the market they are made for, I’m sure quite a few kiddos who actually need them like it this way 😅

For people who like them though, this sucks and you are ok to be upset but it is how the world works.

they changed the design? I really hope this doesn´t affect the european market.
I want 9 pullups and the nice design

I
womble said:
I feel for anyone with attachment to Drynites/Goodnites but it’s a situation we need to accept. They will change over time, and become thinner, more quiet / ‘invisible’. That’s the market they are made for, I’m sure quite a few kiddos who actually need them like it this way 😅

For people who like them though, this sucks and you are ok to be upset but it is how the world works.
The thing that really bothers me is that I'm still paying the same price for less. I understand that discretion is like the #1 priority with these pants but I can feel the quality drop in these.

Back