The big game (Ready 2B Closed) Germany Won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Argentina vs Germany. Not a blog or statement im calling this announcement the big soccer game. Lets go messi! Whos cheering for who?

Last edited:

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Argentina: offsides, really!? That would have been a goal if u waited for 1 more second. You had to hurt your opposing team. And mascherano...kick straight and u would have had it!

Germany: had 3 opportunities, had a nearmiss would have been a goal if u focused on your kicks, and eat them yellow cards because yellow don't look great on white and blue.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Germany because I'm part German.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'll just be glad that it's over and I won't have to hear about it anymore. Enjoy the game, but I'm indifferent to the outcome.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Damn, aguerio damaged swart that deserved a red card but he brushed it off. Everyone is injuring everyone I see now everyone wants it to end.

Too many fouls and yellow cards. Messi had a golden kick am! He overshot it But in the end germany won. Germany fans congratz

FUCK!!!! Germany won!!!! That was a bullshit goal from grotez. :'(

charliee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Being in Germany now, I cheered for Germany, of course! I'm so happy that we're world champions (or Weltmeister, as you would say in German)!! On the other hand, I know that I won't sleep at all tonight! People are celebrating down the streets and the noise is so loud that you can hear even if you keep the windows closed. Let's prepare for a very long night!

Status
Not open for further replies.