• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The Best Tape-on Diaper You Ever Tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Me again, with another diaper thread... to the question at hand: What is your favorite tape-on diaper? I have never tried very many, but for me the best I have ever tried is the Tranquility ATN. How about you?

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I'd say either abena x-plus, lille supreme fit maxi, or secure x-plus. Hard decision between them....

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Secure X plus I love them but I don't love the cost, so I stick with my cheapo walmart diapers.

Cheap wins out with me everytime, on diapers on, everthing else I like only the best if I can afford it, price is always the factor with me.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's a toss up between Abena X Pluses, Secure X Pluses, Bambinos, and Dry 24/7s. Wow...I can't believe I've tried all of those.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Abena X-plus hand's down. Of course the problem with it is once you put it on its pretty impossible to take it off without ripping the plastic front off the diaper.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My favorites have to be either abena x plus, or bambinos definitly

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's why I like Secures, the plastic front is really nice. Although a friend of mine had the idea once to put clear packing tape on the front of Abenas to act as a landing strip, which I may have to do sometime. It doesn't make for the quietest diaper but that's life eh?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Like several other's have said, Abena X-plus, without a doubt, they are the best money can buy in my opinion. However, if money's an issue, I'd say Dry 24/7 are the best bang for the buck.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've only tried two brands, and they are both the same diapers.
CVS and Walgreens.

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Private
abena xplus is by far my favorite diaper... i dont mid the molicare cause they are cute purple...
but i will say i wasnt a fan of attends and/or depends... but tho diapers were horrible in my eyes

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I like Attends. I also like Abena. But I am not a fan of Molicares.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I can only say attends, as they are the only tape-on diaper I have tried. I still like them plenty though.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, I have little experience with these matters thus far, but at this point my favourite has been Tena Supers. They're certainly a lot better than Depends. I can't wait until I work up a safe scheme to order online though.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I'd have to say in order Abena X plus, Secure X Plus/Dry 24/7, Tranquility Atn/ Molicare Super Plus.

Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I think Depends get a bad rap, theyre fine for me when i am 24/7. You do have to be sure to change right away, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.