• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The Best Pull-up Diaper You Ever Tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
What are your favorite pull-up style diapers? For me, it's definitely the Tranquility Premium Overnight ones... man, I'm wearing one for the first time, and it's great for a pull-up. What about you?

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Honestly I've never really trusted a pull-up type as much as regular, would you say Tranquility Pullups hold up as well as the regular ATNs?

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Honestly I've never really trusted a pull-up type as much as regular, would you say Tranquility Pullups hold up as well as the regular ATNs?
The best kind, if used properly, can hold even MORE.

Role
Diaper Lover
The pull-ups advertise that they hold more, which I think is stupid and a bad move on tranquility's part, becasue regardless of holding capacity as long as a regular holds as much as I want, I'll pick it over a pull-up that holds more every time.

(Almost posted without hyphens, but I did it for you Disciple.)

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Whys that? If a Pullup really held more wouldn't you wear it because it's more discreet and overall a better diaper?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If pull-ups were thicker I would try them. But really all the ones I seen are designed to be taken off at the first sign of wetness. <_>

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I still haven't found a pullup that can really compare to a true tape on diaper. I've never ordered any pullup's online so I'm assuming that there are better ones out there, but the Rite-Aid Brand pullups with the Overnight absorbency seem to be the best that I've found at stores.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really like pullups too much, but if you were going to get some, I'd say Attends.
Whatever you do, stay away from Depends pullups. They leak A LOT.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really like pullups too much, but if you were going to get some, I'd say Attends.
Whatever you do, stay away from Depends pullups. They leak A LOT.
They're also not meant for anything more than very slight urinary incontinence. I'm talking a couple drops when you sneeze.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Goodnites would be the best I've tried, but that's out of only two brands, so not much comparison there.

~Pramrider

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I figured that, but there are brands that can take quite a bit, such as Attends and the CVS brand pullups.

But really, diapers are better.

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
The best i have found are the Tranquility Prem Overnight pant's. i would not wear these overnight. i have tryed others but these work the best.

ohmyjesus

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Tena has some really good "pull up" types that I enjoy.

GoodNite's are ok as well, but I put a tena over them for leak protection.........

my 2 cents.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I can't say I really like pull-ups too much. Since I'm a person that messes my diapers as well, I can say that unless these pull-ups have easy to tear sides (the ones I've tried don't), it makes changes much harder.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
n/a, since I've tried Goodnites and I don't like them at all.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't say I really like pull-ups too much. Since I'm a person that messes my diapers as well, I can say that unless these pull-ups have easy to tear sides (the ones I've tried don't), it makes changes much harder.
Eh it's easy enough just to tear the sides yourself.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You know it amazes me how many people on here love abena products but NO ONE has tried abena pull ups. And I mean NO ONE has ever even mentioned them for the 11 months I been on this site.

I bought some abena pulls a week ago, 3 sample ones, and I made a thread on it, and very few people commented on it, so if your looking for a good pull up, well thats your loss not reading my awesome review about an awesome pullup! :p

Anyways for me obviously the abena pull ups are superior to any pull up, the only company that could make a better pull up would probably be bambino, which they probably will not make.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Haha it's kinna like why buy a product you KNOW is inferior to another one that's like 2 clicks of a mouse away! I might have to try some Abena Pull ups just for the sake of curiosity though...

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Bambino is going to extend their line of products to include pull ups as well, but don't quote me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.