• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The best choice of diaper to wear in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
What is your choice of diaper to wear under clothes in public,I myself mostly choose Walgreens fitted briefs or other cloth backed diapers for these few reasons (1)They are comfortable(2) they are made of breathable material (3) they are completely silent under clothes, and(4) the refastenable velcro tapes. and I like plastic backed dont get me wrong but in public they are probably not a good choice,but anyway post your replies, but I do NOT want any insults, anything silly, lewd, completely off topic, I want a good clean thread please.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The only thing I've worn in public is Underjams. Silent and Discreet.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really care that much what I wear...I'm not too concerned about it being too thick, so really any will do

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
any diaper.. I would even wear a x-plus diaper out in public if I had slightly more baggy pants.

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
Luvs Size 6 or Pampers Cruisers 7 as beltless pads under a standard brief: For their deodorizing properties, quietness, compactness, and the fact that they cannot be detected. They are reserved for situations where adult diapers are too risky: a job interview or jury duty, for example.

Honeywell6180

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've worn 90% of all different diaper brands I've ever used outside of the house. The only diaper I wouldn't dare wearing outside are Tena Flex, because they have the amazing ability to leak on the first wetting. I'm not really concerned about thickness either - I don't wear skin-tight pants, so it doens't matter. Besides, I usually don't wear them around people I know, and I don't really care what random people think, especially those who participate in the ever-popular game of "Pinch the Peachbutt" :eek:

Peachy

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've worn abriform x-plus, super, super with maxi booster, bambino and depends in public. I have to say the bambino was probably the most fun. It's not too thick, but thick enough that it makes you feel... dangerous... or something. lol

liloneinmymind

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I agree with everyone that has said worry about leaks now mind u i have not worn extra think ones in public but i have worn depends and huggies and goodnites and its virtually undetectable IMO.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
The only diapers I haven't worn out in public are my cloth ones... too darn thick to fit under my pants. Otherwise anything works... it's not like people walk around staring at your arse all day anyways.

I will say that if I had to pick a "best choice" it would be the Abri-form Super. They are very thin and quite comfortable... yet have the capacity to hold for 4-6 hours.

Role
Diaper Lover
I think Abena's X plus Diapers are good and so are Dry 24/7. You can try wearing them with a pair of onesies or a bodysuit too.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I always wear the wally world diapers, but they do get more noticable if I add more than 3 stuffers, I think it adds about another 1/2" per stuffer.

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I don't think wearing in public is a big problem - there are plenty of people who bulge in that area for purely anatomical reasons. Unless someone has trained eye in diaper spotting then even if they notice the bulge, they're not going to equate it with diapers (and who exactly would have a trained diaper spotting eye anyway?)

Wearing at work is interesting, because I do wonder if people join the dots over time - thickest I've done is Euron extra plus and its a weird feeling when you're starting to 'waddle' a bit)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I've worn both the diapers I've tried out in public without any concerns about being noticed - XL Goodnites and Underjams.

Just reading some of the replies about bulges made me think. Wintertime is probably the easiest time to wear any type of diaper out, or so I would think. With all the thicker clothes usually worn along with a sweater, jacket, or coat, who'd notice an extra bulge from a diaper?

~Pramrider

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I'd wear any diaper out in public, even though I'm sooo hot, I don't think most people stare at my butt.:laugh:

kwill1984

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wearing briefs or boxer-briefs over your diapers, i find, helps quite a bit when in public.

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, i dont wear in public, but if i did, id probably get some goodnites or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.