• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The bathtub and you :)

Plz pick the most dominate for you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok on a less creepy note than my title lol

Read all this rambling first then vote plz.

The idea behind this poll is your AVG bath. Like when no one is home and you can go relax. Do you have bath toys?? do you have bubbles and so on....

Its not about your PERFECT bath. But your more than welcome to add that

My post:

Well I do have a rubber ducky :) an a few bath toys.
For bubbles I use some irish spring body wash. This stuf really bubbles up:)

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow, i haven't even considered taking a bath in ages... I think mainly because my mom would always nag me about all the water i would waste just to fill up the tub haha

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My parents yell at me for taking a five minute shower, how do you think they would react if I took a half hour bath?

Role
Private
i use bath and body works soap to make bubblies :3
i dont play with toys...im not interested and i think they get all mildewy and uckie
uhhh baths are good my phycical therapist wants me to do ankle excersises in them ><
:3 i should go take a bath now

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love baths, but I rarely have the time to take one. My only bathtub in the house is a large "Jacuzzi" style tub with jets and such, but its a royal pain in the ass to use because it takes 15 minutes to fill with my crappy water pressure. I've just started using it a lot more, as I have recently discovered that I got the genetic short straw, and my back hurts almost constantly.

I usually just chill out for a bit and enjoy the soothing water jets. The best part is that its big enough for the wife to join in the bubbly fun :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I love baths!

But I don't have any bath toys, nor do I want them. I just enjoy relaxing.

Who doesn't like bubble bath though?

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I haven't had a bath in a long time. I don't really like them because i'm a little too tall to fit comfortably in the tub. I like to fit most of me into the water because it's nice and warm. I think I'll stick to showers.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have Jeff, the rubber duckie, and I used to have a bottle of Teletubbies bubble bath (birthday gift from my brother), but it's empty now.

However, this poll is rather pointless....I can't make see a pattern from the current votes.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wanan break it down later. AN see if more AB use toys than furry and such. Dont worry once I break out my pie graph. I guess I should have added that last little bit early. or maybe done it diff, but did want 200 choices

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nothing in the poll really applies to me, 'cept I'm a DL, and like to be a caregiver, so to speak.

But I do have a hot tub that seats one man, and eight women that will make bubbles automatically. There's a rubber ducky that lives in the tub, just for the novelty.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny:All the bath toys and rubber duckies are stored away for now. Sorry, don't have a tub any more.

Future plans include an outdoor wood stove water heated hot tub. I always use the bath at motels/hotels if we travel because of the novel treat it is now.

Just a question for the furries: Do you just shake when you get out of the tub or shower or do you still use a towel?:bunny:

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
None of the options seam to apply to me. I love a good hot bath when I can spare the time. Usualy in the winter when I'm less busy or if I've over worked my back. I have speakers in the cubbard under the bathroom sink to rock out with or I'll soak with a good nonfiction book.

Status
Not open for further replies.