The babyfur twelve days of Christmas parody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Short message from Tripped: The following is a parody for comedic purposes. In other words, it's all for fun. :smile1:

Happy holidays folks. :smile1:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine bottles of milk, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten loving hugs, nine bottles of milk, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eleven footed sleepers, ten loving hugs, nine bottles of milk, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve stacks of diapers, eleven footed sleepers, ten loving hugs, nine bottles of milk, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

ShadowHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Twelve stacks of diapers?
Eleven footed sleepers?
That´s not christmas! It´s madness!
MADNESS!!!

... By the way, what do you need two litter boxes for?
A schizophrenic cat? o_O

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Euc'lypt's? Slurring helps
Also, there's a plethora of kitties around, so . . . .

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Tripped, that is cute, well done:D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Good job Tripped. :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I liked the "eight temper tantrums"....teehee.

digime

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Well this made coffee come out my nose from laughing so hard. Nice one.

Am very tempted to print this as a lyric sheet and start having a sing song on piano, with the other babyfurs in my house.

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Wow....

Well, if after reading through the parody, you find yourself laughing, smiling, chuckling, grinning or feeling just a teeeeeeeeny little bit better than you did before you read it, then its purpose has been fulfilled. :clapping:

Honestly, reading through your comments has really made *my day* a little bit better. Thanks. :biggrin: :grouphug:

Lobie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
For the record the total amount of gifts by the end...

12 stacks of diapers
22 footed sleepers (A bit overkill)
30 loving hugs
36 bottles of milk (good thing you have all those diapers!)
40 temper tantrums (Whoa! Calm down will ya)
42 days of leaky cubs (Great...)
42 furry nuzzles
40 teething rings (again, overkill)
36 assorted collars (...)
30 squeaky toys (This I can live with)
22 litter boxes
12 koalas in eucalyptus trees (Ugh, one is enough.)

For a total gift count of 376 (counting the koala, and the tree separately).

Thanks Tripped, it was a wonderful read :D

Status
Not open for further replies.