"The B*tch is Back" (title courtesy of Avery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hmmm...seems like just the other day I was signing up (AGAIN) for this forum...and here I am again...doing exactly the same thing (AGAIN!)

I've been around here for a while...off 'n on...pretty much almost as long as the Peach, I guess (if memory serves). *remembers when*

Anyway...for those who are unaware of who I am...(what rock have you been hiding under?)...

The name is Ayanna (I-anna) or Aya (I-ya) for short!
I am The Resident B.I.T.C.H.!
I am an adult, who's been into the *BDL scene for about 7 years now. I live in Canada, and have met a few *BDLs over the years. I used to have my own website, some of you may remember it, "Aya's Playroom" (It was reallllllly pink!)!

I am an adorable baby bunny whose favourite place to 'hide out' is in the soft fur of a certain foxxy (his tail makes a nice warm blankey too!)
Oh, yeah...I'm AB/BF. When I'm not being a B.I.T.C.H. or a cute lil bunny, I'm a rather obnoxious 2-1/2 year old lil girl. Although I'm NOT a 'mommy', I do have a delightful baby boy, his *B age is about 4 years (online). I also have a 'daddy' (online), and I mention both of them frequently, so be forewarned!

I'm a genetic female (I've got two X chromosomes! YAY ME!) (I felt it important to relate this information as many people presume female nicks to be 'sissy' *Bs)

I am known to many as a grammar/spelling Nazi, although I do make exceptions for those who do not speak English as their first language.

Any questions, I'd be happy to answer...mostly. :-D

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Welcome back, Ayanna - for the, erm, third time. Your posts always stick with me, with the bright pink font and everything :p

ugggh I have to stop using the :p emote...I think I have an addiction.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Thanks andy...I've been using this colour since the beginning of time...or at least since I first came to the forum...aeons ago!

*hugs Kwaiden 'n Humphwey*

Role
Private
*thinks he jumped on the TBDL ship at around the same time as ayanna* =O

Good to see you back around here. :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Yayz!! Wb Ayanna!! as a fellow member of the fox appreciation society who also likes being wrapped in foxfur ;)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Since I lurked for so long before finally joining up (several years, poking my head in now and again), your pink posts provided some sense of continuity in my reading. May the pink continue ;)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
*runs and hides from the bitch* Oh nooooooooooooez! Even formatting the server and moving to a new secret location couldn't get rid of her! God help us! :D

*gets distracted* Ohhh...bunny...*plays with the bunny ears and snuggles up in her fur*

Welcome back! ;)

Peachy

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Heh, I remeber when I was a lurker, not that I wanted to be, but I was using the schools internet so I had no real privacy and time, heh, seeing your pink font in post, what like all the way back to what? Like 2005? Glad to see that you're back ^_^

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hah, We had internet at home before the chool had it. Altough the School's was a damn Site faster. Yeah, although I haven't been lurking aournd here for the past 3 years. I have been lurking around various other *B/DL sites. With on the binge purge cycle kicking in. But I've been here for about 9 months ish and been a posting here and there.

Anyway... What Am I talking about? Oh, Welcome Ayanna!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Heh, I remeber ... seeing your pink font in post, what like all the way back to what? Like 2005? Glad to see that you're back ^_^
Ummm...I'm not sure how long ADISC (formerly TBDL) has been around, but I'm fairly certain it goes back before 2005. I know I was a member on the site and a regular in the IRC channel before my site was hosted on the tbdl server...and that goes back to June '04! So, I've been around since before that! My guess is sometime in spring '04 (tbdl.org, according to archive.org, has been around since January '04) Although it's possible I came to the IRC channel before that!

kitsiulla

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, , Other, Private
i bet you seen a lot of strange people in that time lol

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Yaay!!! How can the forum be complete without Ayanna to kick sense into members or kick them out...

Now I'm off to cry about getting a reject Y chromosome instead of a shiny extra X one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Diaper Lover
Yaay!!! How can the forum be complete without Ayanna to kick sense into members or kick them out... [COLOR]

So true. Not quiet sure what a forum would be without Ayanna...most likely to be boring. Welcome back! :D

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ummm...I'm not sure how long ADISC (formerly TBDL) has been around, but I'm fairly certain it goes back before 2005. I know I was a member on the site and a regular in the IRC channel before my site was hosted on the tbdl server...and that goes back to June '04! So, I've been around since before that! My guess is sometime in spring '04 (tbdl.org, according to archive.org, has been around since January '04) Although it's possible I came to the IRC channel before that!
I know, I was just saying that I remember seeing your pink font when I was a lurker back in 2005 before I had the time and privacy to join up via own home computer.....

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
LOOK A BUNNY

Ye, I've seen you around. Nice to know that you're still here.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Ah yes, I'm like the proverbial 'bad penny', I'm always turning up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.