the army diaper experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
these are the results of an experiment, an experiment to see what it would take to get prescribed diapers by a military doctor.

this started when i went to sick call saying i was having trouble with peeing to much. after taking several tests, such as having a doctor stuff a handycam in my peehole, a prostate exam, blood tests, a urinary analasys, holding my urine for 12 hours, and injecting dye into me while they take an mri.

please note that this was less for the diapers, (i already had some) and more for the knowledge of the process. even as much of a victory as it may seem, my diapers are for night only, i will not be removed from the service or limited in any way, and is used to be more as a helper than a fix.

i will now open the floor to questions.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So you just wasted how many thousands of taxpayer dollars to satisfy your little kink?

Dude... no, just no. That's shameful.

Role
  1. Private

I'll put this in question form for you:

How long do you think you'll be able to go before your barrack-mates / bunk-mates throw you a blanket party?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll put this in question form for you:

How long do you think you'll be able to go before your barrack-mates / bunk-mates throw you a blanket party?

That sort of thing doesn't happen anymore. For one thing, very few service members live in open bay barracks, and most live out in town. Though, what babyemo did is clearly malingering and he should be subject to punitive action(Mast/NJP), IMO. Besides, why the hell would you want military diapers, I sure they suck as bad as everything else associated with the military medical system.

BTW, If you are home from Iraqistan, Welcome Home.

B

Butterfly Mage

Yeah... Lying to your doctor about any medical issue is a bad idea. If your doctor thinks you're incontinent, that's going to change the way he may prescribe medicine to you in the future. That's a risk I wouldn't take.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Why would you do that? You should be worrying about other thing than how you can get diapers in the Army

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
on the other hand, they did find i have an abnormally small bladder sphincter (shy bladder cause?) which they will be fixing. so as wasteful (see malingering, tax waste) as it may be, a legitimate(?) issue was found.

if this sounds like an excuse, then ignore it and continue bashing me.

as for getting diapers- i already had them.

blanket party- why? im not fucking up their stuff,

dcviper- i do live in a 30 man bay, but we have erected our own little "whack shacks" around our bunks with blankets and stuff :p so its not that bad. Malingering is the off putting of duties for no good purpose, all of my appointments where scheduled around training (i am mobilizing for iraq) so i was wasting my free time :p

BM- there has been no incontinence issue brought forward, nor does anyone believe that it may be one. i specifically tried to not elude to that idea whatsoever just for that reason.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't incontinence or something like that get you a big fat medical discharge?

A

annierighthurr

Uhm... I don't mean to be rude...
but if you didn't want them to think you're incontinent why would you go through all the trouble of all those lies to get diapers? Weird.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...hey at least someone did it.....

Now for future reference don't let anyone else do it....

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Emo, that was an incredibly HUGE amount to go through just to see if it could be done. Additionally, the cost of those tests and time is tremendous. If it was you own money you were spending, I would have no issue with it. The problem is, you knew that you were making false statements about your "condition", thereby leading the medical staff to conduct those tests at a huge cost. Are you aware of the actual cost of an MRI? Several thousands of dollars. Finally, regardless of whether they found an issue or not, and even if you went to sick call on your own time, the fact that you probably filled out a sick call slip with a complaint that was false is indeed falsifying an official document, which is punishable under the UCMJ. I understand you may not have thought about this at the time, but please consider this before any future experiments.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
the idea was to see what the process was, this kinda goes along the lines of the "what do i do to get my parents to buy me diapers" question. i found out that it is alot of pain (the interestingly painful type) and alot of time is wasted before they will even make a diagnosis (which oddly enough in my case seemed to be something they stumbled upon whilst looking for other things)

yea, bad, wasteful idea, but we found the common process (and timeframe (3 weeks)) so no kids, you wont get diapers easily by wetting the bed. proof above.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Seems like it was alot of hassle for nothing, guess someone would have to do it eventually though...

Also tbh, to the people complaining about the money wasted, he probably did a good thing(One less 100k Bomb to blow up some little brown people)

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As long as the tests were performed in a military facility, probably much cheaper than at your regular commercial hospital.

Role
  1. Private
yes wast money from the military's medical budget. Money that should have gone to those who actually needed it, Like WRAMC, remember when the disrepair and retched conditions there were national and even international news and became a political issue that led congress to pass into law an order to close down the WRAMC facility and merge it with NNMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.