ABAlex2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
The game was fast and fierce. The players quickly covered the map, looking for animated weapons and built in cover. At the same time, they were shooting constantly, trying to hit anyone on the opposing team.

However, what was even more furious was the chatter. The players shouted insults and instructions through their microphones and into the headphones of their opponents.

“You #$%# CAMPER! START PLAYING THE GAME!”

“PUSSY! I #$% YOUR MOM!”

“ABSHLEY54s hacking!”

“No I’m not. GIT GUUUUUDD!”

The game wore on. One player slowly began to moving up the ranks, taking out opponent after opponent. He went by the name Olliemaus3000, and his character was a large, buff man wielding a gigantic machine gun. His profile gave a description of himself that closely matched this character, even detailing workout routines and diet plans to intimidate his opponents.
Though few of the other players knew it, this couldn’t have been further to the truth. Anyone with a discerning eye and enough knowledge could probably tell the workout routine and diet plan was made up, as it was based mainly off of cartoons and a lot of it didn’t really work in real life. The author didn’t seem to realize that fire bending wasn’t a real martial art and that protein shakes weren’t the ones made with ice cream. However, only a few of his closer friends new of his real identity.

That identity, of course, was of Ollie, a small, white haired and green eyed boy who, despite being of an age most went to college, still played with stuffed animals in his spare time, and despite his ‘tough guy’ façade online, probably would have been too afraid to go to a gym. With the lifestyle he lead, he had learned to avoid anyone who looked like he might be able to give a hard spanking, and gyms were full of those kinds of people. Rather than coming from his own actual personality, his ability in games came from the fact he essentially had everything taken care of at home and could spend a lot of time playing them. Also, for reasons few knew, he never seemed to need bathroom breaks. He had built up a decent reputation in these games because of it.

However, his reputation was about to drastically, drastically change.

He was moving his character up a ramp to high ground, which he hoped to use to his advantage.

“Hey noobs! What are you doing? Cover me so I can get here? LEARN TO PLAY.”

He wasn’t great at the insults, but he tried his best.

His character was moments from reaching the top when he got gunned down.

“#@!$” he said, loudly.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” a loud female voice said.

All the other’s heared after that was “Oh $#!%.... “ followed by an “eep” as if the person speaking had tried to silence himself. What they didn’t hear were the loud footsteps marching toward Ollie.

Ollie's voice was back on the channel. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean No… I’m sorry mommy!” I promise I won’t do it gain!”

At this point all other chatter had stopped as people tried to hear what was going on.

“HEY! NO PLEASE NO! IT’S THE MIDDLE OF A GAME! PLEASE LATTER! NO! OW!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT THAT! NO I’m SORRY! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!”

The other players heard the loud ‘thump’ of headphones being thrown against the ground, then then light, quick patter of small footsteps followed by the clamping of much larger ones, as if there was a mouse being chased by a person.

All playing had stopped.

“What is going on?” someone asked.

PATPATPATPATPATPAPTAPTPA THUMP CRRRASSSHHH… There was more running, followed by the crashing noises and loud bumps and the sound of something shattering. “YOU”LL PAY FOR THAT VASE OLLIE!” A door swung open, then was slammed quickly, and there was more screaming. “I GOT YOU… HEY! NO BITING YOU LITTLE BRAT!” a loud voice shouted.

Someone else spoke up in a confident voice. “Well… Ollie lives as a sub to someone else… I think he pissed them off.” It was one of the regulars who knew Ollie.

“A submissive? Really? THAT guy?”

“GET BACK HERE NOW!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” There were more footsteps.

“Yes, he talks about it sometimes.”

“Whats that mean?”

“Well basically he is taken care of and has everything paid for by someone else, but he does what they say.”

“Sounds like a sweet deal.”

“OH GOD PLEASE OH GOD NO NOT THAT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OW OW OW!”

“On second thought, maybe not that sweet a deal.”

“It’s an acquired taste apparently. He does get a lot of video games though.”

"I thought he said he was some kind of professional fighter or a weight lifter or something."

"AAAAAAA WAHH NO PLEASE AAAAAAAAA!"

"... I don't think so."
The screaming had turned high pitched and panicked as the footsteps ran up a flight of stairs, then crashed down them.

THMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP SLAM “OW! OOOOOO…. NO”

“OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK? Did you hurt yourself in the fall? Poor baby…” the louder voice asked worriedly.

“Yes mommy, I’m ok.”

“Good. Then come on.”

"No... uh ohh...."

There was a pause.

“OW! MY EAR! HEY! THOSE ARNN”T HANDLES!”

“HEY! PLEASE I”LL COME! JUST CAUSE THEY”RE BIG DOESN”T MEAN THEY”RE FOR GRABBING! OW I SAID I”D COME!”

“WHERE ARE WE GO… NO PLEASE MOMMY!” NOT IN HERE! THEY WILL HEAR EVERYTHING!”

The sound of the shouting had gotten much closer and now appeared to be in the same room as the microphone.

“Good. Then maybe you’ll learn your lesson better,” came the reply.

“No please let me keep them on… please not bare… not like AH!”

There was a moment of shuffling noise.

SMACK!

All the other players, not intently listening, jumped at the noise.

SMACK! The second was followed by a loud “OW!”

The sounds continued to pick up.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK! “OW OW OW OW!”

“Is he…”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“I think he is.”

“OW OW OW OW!”

The confident voice spoke again. “Oh yeah. He’s getting spanked.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK “OW OW OW OW I’m SORRRRRRRRY!”

The game still sat unmoving as all players listened intently.

“NO… NO NOT THAT! THAT’S SO GRROO MMPPHHHBRAB”

“Well I’m not going to let your mouth get that dirty without cleaning it, am I?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

The spanking had continued, getting faster and faster as Ollie’s voice turned from calling out to whimpering and cries.

“Now are you going to behave yourself?” “MHMMM” came a sad voice.

“Good.”

“BLAHH PITU PITU!” it sounded like Ollie was spitting.

“Aheh… Aheheh… WAAAHH!! I’m SORRY MOMMY!” The sounds of the punishment were replaced with Ollie’s crying. It went on a minute with few other noises save a small patting sound.

“There there little guy, its ok,” the female voice said. It began to hum and sing “Mockingbird” soothingly.
“Awww that’s sooo… so precious!”

“Poor little guy, he sure has it rough.”

“Yes. Funny he tried to seem so tough.”

The crying soon became sniffling, then stopped. There was a paused for a few moments, during which the players waited, wondering whether they were going to come back.

Eventually Ollie’s voice was on the microphone again.

“Did… how much did you guys here of that?”

“All of it Ollie, all of it.” The confident voice said.

“Yes. Your “Mommy” seems nice,” one said, followed by some laughter.

The strict feminine voice came on through Ollie's microphone. "Hello everyone. If you wouldn't mind waiting a moment, little Ollie here has something to say."

"Noooo! Please don't make me mommy," Ollie complained.

"Do it!"

"But... but I don't wannnna! They are all my friends! It'll be embarrassing!"

"Do it."

"But its soooo MEAN!" he whined. "I have to look tough in these games! It won't work after."

"Ollie, I'm going to count to three."

“I can’t count that high. I'm a baby."
“Are you lying again? Should I get the soap?”
“NO! SORRY!"
“Onnneee!”

Silence.

"Twooooo..."

Silences.

"Two and a half"

The sound of someone fidgeting from foot to foot, then more silence.

"Two and three quarters."

Silence.

"THr"

"AAA! OK OK don't be mean I'll do it yeesh."

"So you'll do it?"

"...Yes."

“Yes what?

“Please not here…”

“Yes WHAT!?”

“… Yes mommy…”

More laughter, and a few awws.

"Hi...hi everyone."

"HIII OLLIE!" They answered almost in unison, then laughed.

Ollie took a deep breath then continued.

This is part 1 of 2, the conclusion will come soon.
This is written with reference to the artist Pastel-Hime, who allowed me to use her character and a drawing as basis for this story.

I tried writing this using a different method then normal. Rather then explaining what was happening, I wanted to imply it from the other players reactions and the sounds. I am not sure how I feel. I like that it is different and kind of silly, but it means there is a lack of visuals. Any thoughts?

ABAlex2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
(2 out of 2)

"I'd like to apologize for my naughty behavior. I'm afraid I've been lying to you and I've been a very, very bad little boy. I've been using big boy words I'm know I'm not allowed to use, and was mean to some of you. I'm sorry."

"Awww its ok little guy!"

"Yeah, we don't mind!"

Ollie continued. "I've been lying to you. I've been pretending to be a big tough man, but really I'm just a silly little sissy who cried at the last lightning storm and sleeps with a teddy bear."

There was a burst of laughter.

"I have my teddy bear right here with me, because it makes me sad to be without him. I named him Roger and cuddle him between games, which my mommy think is adorable so she figured you should know."

"AWWWWWW"

Ollie tried to ignore their response. "I'm also still a baby. I'm... No, please don't make me tell them that."

"Say it or I'll make it worse."

Ollie, clearly pouting, continued. "I'm also still a baby. I'm currently still in my diapers..."

"WHAT!?"

"REALLY!?"

More laughter.

Ollie sighed and took a deep breath, then continued. "AND WHICH I WET DURING MY PUNISHMENT. I've been sitting in my soaked padding since, and mommy had to deal with my smelly bottom while spanking me, and will have to change me later since I'm too much of a baby to change myself."

They laughed the hardest at that.

"Nothing I said on my page is true. I don't work out, don't even know what most of those exercises are, and am scared of gyms. The only exercise I get is running from spankings, and the closest thing I have to a dumbbell is my rattle. My favorite foods are little pink strawberry cookies and animal crackers, which mommy feeds me with a bib since I can't keep clean when I eat them. In fact, the only... oh C'MON! That's just mean."

"Ollie, I'm losing my patience."

"Ugg. The only thing that is sort of true on my page is how much I like pull ups, and I really do go through them quickly. However, they aren't the type of pull ups you might think. I like little pink ones because they have my favorite Disney princess on them, and I like them because it means mommy think I've been good enough to be allowed out of diapers for a bit. They usually don't last long on me though."

More laughter.

"So mommy wants you to know, if I ever try to act tough again: ...I'm not reading thi...

OW! OK!"

"She wants you to know, A)I sleep in a crib because I'm afraid of falling out. B) I don't like exercise because my diaper chaffs C) I'm a mouse whose afraid of OTHER mice D) My favorite brand of diapers has little hearts on them. And yes that means I have a favorite diaper brand, which means I wear diapers. and E)I'm not even allowed to cross the street without holding mommy's hands, and I was the one who asked that to be a rule. Also, I cried at the end of "Inside Out.- HEY! THat was a SAD movie! Bing Bong sacrificed himself...

"OK OK I"ll continue"

"I was very naughty to lie to you today, for which I was punished. My mommy wants you to know this so you don't worry I'll get away with it. I got my padded butt spanked red and my mouth cleaned out, then got my soda bottle confiscated and replaced with my baby bottle of milk, since sugar makes me irritable.. My mommy says she's going to make a page on this game too, and she'll be making sure I fix my profile and that it stays that way. If I ever act up or say naughty things again, she wants you to record it and tell her so she can punish me. I'm only one strike away from getting my games confiscated. Can you do that?"

"YEEESS Ma'am"

"Sure thing Ollie's mommy! We'll take good care of your little guy!"

"OK! We will!"

"Now, as a final punishment... Great.... as a final punishment I will not be allowed to speak until the end of the game, for reasons my mommy will make clear. So please enjoy the game, and accept my apology."

"OOOOLLIIEE!" his mommy in a teasingly sweet voice. "C'mon! WHeres your paci? Wheres your paci Ollie?"

Ollie pointed to the top of the television. His caretaker reached over, grabbed it and put it in his mouth, leaving him blushing and annoyed.

'Awww you're just so cute. Wish I could eat you up!" She then spoke into the microphone. "Just so you all know, widdle Ollie here is sucking his pacifier, and he looks ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. Its his FAVORITE paci, and he just LOVES suckling it like a good little baby. He knows he's not allowed to speak with it in his mouth, and he's not allowed to spit it out, so let me know if he's naughty. Well anyway, have fun!"

The listeners, still laughing hysterically, heard her walk away.

Ollie sat down and tried to concentrate on the game. There was half a minutes pause before the chatter started again.

"So, Ollie, hows your butt feel?"

"Do the diapers help after the spanking, or are you still... butthurt."

'Oh I'm sorry to kill you so suddenly like that! I hope the baby didn't mess his pampers in surprise!"

"Hey now, don't be mean to the poor diaper baby. He'll start to cry again."

Ollie couldn't take it. They used to be afraid of him. "Hey, you know I'm still winning, right? Pretty sad to be loosing sooo badly to a 'poor diaper baby."

"Ollie, did we say you could talk again?"

"Wheres you'r paci? Do you want us to tell your mommy you're being naughty? Be a good baby and suckle your pacifier."

"Maybe he needs a nap if he's still complaining."

"Do you think he wets himself during these games?"

Ollie grumbled to himself, and kept playing. He had a feeling these games were going to be very different from then on.