the amazon.com onezie

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
I want to purchase the onezie from amazon.com. i like the price and i like the look... but i have a couple of questions about it...

Amazon.com: Adult Onesie Style T-Shirt , Large, White: Health & Personal Care

my questions:
sizing:
1) i know my waist size
2) do i need to make a measurement from my shoulder to my crouch for the length measurment.. i assume i should do this with a diaper on...
3) the arm holes.. are they big enough to fit adult arms in...

does anyone own one ?? i would like some feedback on them in general but mostly the sizing..

please inform.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
yeah i own one. i just bout it a few days ago and it came today. its a great shirt.

yes the arms fit adults. if you know your waist size, just go with that. it should work out. if you have any questions just ask

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
how do i judge the height? my waist is a 36? so would that put me in a large??

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would say get the medium. are you tall though?

I am a 32/33 in waist and i am about 5'8/5'9 and i got the small and it fits me great.

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
tall yes --- i am about 6ft3inches..... thats what is worrying me the height....

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I had one, didnt have much luck. Like i got it and i guess im not proportioned to what there designed for, like it was nice in the trunk, but it was just too long. Also i had it for like a month and then the one button in the crotch ripped out when i was unsnapping them... maybe it was just my usual bad luck messing with me again lol

Role
  1. Private
I had one, didnt have much luck. Like i got it and i guess im not proportioned to what there designed for, like it was nice in the trunk, but it was just too long. Also i had it for like a month and then the one button in the crotch ripped out when i was unsnapping them... maybe it was just my usual bad luck messing with me again lol

Maybe not - there's a review that says one of the snaps ripped out while the clothing was in the wash. While I don't have experience with onesies of any size, the snaps seem a weak point.

careybw

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have bought 3-4 in the past from that company. (They are in the the city that I work in, and accept walk-ins' The snaps break off real easy. One I bought 3 months or so ago, a snap broke the first day. I went to walmart sewing section and purchased some metal snaps and put those in. They lasted awhile.Overall, not bad, but I find it is best to use a size smaller than your normal shirt size, otherwise the length of the cover will be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.