The All In One company. Footed sleeper review

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loopygone

Ok this is a repost (plus edited) from daily diapers of my review of The All In One company's (All in one sleepsuits by the all in one company) footed sleeper. They're a simular company to Jumpin jammerz (Jumpin Jammerz - One piece footed pajamas for adults pre teens, and teenagers) except a little more expensive, and they are UK based. I'm reposting it here because A) More reviews are always good :), and B) I'll be reviewing jumpin jammerz in the next couple of hours and will be comparing them directly with these :p. Also I spoilered the pics because well its just tidier.

CIMG1140.jpg

The Good

The website has a wide range of choices from the design, material and fit of the sleeper, plus added extras like pockets, slippers/booties attached, mittens, even hoods :D, you can customise these to a pretty high degree. I went for a fleece one with trucks and diggers as the main design, and with black arms and feet to break it up a little. The material is really comfy and warm, maybe a bit too warm for a central heated house, I ended up sleeping on top of the covers last night :p .
I think the design is cute, and am quite surprised at how big the pictures of the trucks and diggers are.
CIMG1141.jpg
Its just a shame they don't have any teddy bear materials :p .
The delivery time took a week which was great considering it was made to order, and came in a standard gray bag.
The fit is also very nice and lose, and being of a... larger persuasion I can fit in with plenty of room to spare. Might be a bit too lose for someone who's tall and lanky but I'm sure you can email them and ask for the chest size to be made smaller. They also recently started offering drop seats, sadly after I brought mine :(.
CIMG1144.jpg
Also the quality is really good, and feels like it won't fall apart soon. Which is good because:

The Bad
These are definitely on the pricey side, mine totaled up at £76.97 including shipping. I think its pretty expensive and only shelled out as a gift for being such an all round great guy.
Also I don't like the look of the zipper, wish I'd had the choice of colour, because I would of went for a light blue one to match the design instead of black. even just having a bit of material to cover over it would of been a better option.

On the whole I'm very very happy with the sleeper, and looking at my self wearing it makes me feel very little :D I think that's mainly due to the super cute, boyish design. Its also very snuggly on a cold night :D.

Loopy

All in one sleepsuits by the all in one company

Edit: Also they do ship to the states, unsure on the cost of that through :X.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Oh wow. Thanks for the in depth review. They look pretty cool though, stay warm!

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Nice review, and it looks great.
Only a little expensive.

BTW: I can't find the pattern you used, can you tell which one is it?

Edit:
Adn they dont have my foot size, i'm a 12 1/2 UK size, 13 USA size, 48 EU size,
'but they only go to 12 UK size

Last edited:
L

Loopygone

well I'm a size 12 uk size, and well they are a bit bigger then they say. 12 1/2 will definitely fit. Not so with jumpin jammerz through.
And sadly it looks like they discontinued the pattern I used :(.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Question: You mentioned the packaging is a gray bag, which I'm assuming is opaque. Does the shipping label give any clue as to what is in the package?

L

Loopygone

Quite frankly I can't remeber, I got these in september so the packaging is long gone. As I recall (and this is hazy) it did say the all in one company on it, and it feels like clothes. Depends on how much of a clue you think that is :p.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Quite frankly I can't remeber, I got these in september so the packaging is long gone. As I recall (and this is hazy) it did say the all in one company on it, and it feels like clothes. Depends on how much of a clue you think that is :p.

Well it would be obvious the package would be some sort of clothing, but one of my main concerns when ordering would be the return address giving away the company. If it's "All in One" or something similar on the return label, I'd say that's fairly discreet, but if it mentioned footed pajamas on the label, well that would be something I'd want to avoid.

L

Loopygone

I'm pretty sure they don't mention footed pajamas on the label. You could always email them and ask, they're pretty friendly :). But not abdl aware as far as I know.

Iggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
  4. Private
are those the attached feet or is that a pair of slippers or something? It doesn't seem to match, I think it matches the other pattern you chose but the lighting just makes it seem awkward in the picture. It is pretty cool I think, for me they don't have my size. I need a few shoe sizes larger than they offer :(.

L

Loopygone

they are the attached feet :p, its just the legs are baggy so fold over. They have like an elasticated cuff around the wrist and ankles, a bit wierd for attached feet. I'd prefer them with out.

Didn't see the second part, wow you must have massive feet :p. Remeber they are UK sized, so size 12 UK is uhhh size 13 US :X But if you really want one I'd email them and ask, its only a little extra material to make em bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Thanks a ton for the reviews of both Jumpin Jammerz and the All In One Company. I've been debating between the 2 of them for a while now. I just have some questions though:

1.) I'm pretty tall (6' 1" or so) with what I consider an average 'build' at 180 lbs. What should I get for the chest size from the All in one Co.? I don't really have a reliable way of measuring myself.

2.) Along with my height, I have a large shoe size. According to my work shoes, I wear a US 13 (UK 12). The shoes fit ok. But my everyday sneakers are a US 14 (UK 13). Would the largest shoe size that the All in one Co. makes fit me?

3.) In the color selection of "make your own", even though I chose Fleece as the fabric type, why is there another section under colors for Fleece [color]? What is the difference between "Fleece Black" and "Midnight"? I'm assuming that Midnight is still Fleece fabric but that "Fleece Black" is just fluffier/heavier, am I right?

Thanks a bunch!

L

Loopygone

1) I'm 6'4 and a fattie, around 52inch chest and the xxlg fits baggy, I'd just go for the xlg for your size, that fits up to 48inch chest, and 6'2

2) Again, the feet are really really baggy, and will probably stretch to a size 14 uk size. I'm size 12 UK, and my toes are miles off the edge. If its a big problem email em :p, I'm sure they're willing to adjust since they're made to order.

3) Not sure on this one I just had the patterned fleece and midnight for the arms. From their customer service page:
1. Plain colour anti pil fleece / cotton / cotton sweatshirt
2. Patterned anti pil fleece / cotton
3. Cuddle soft touch fluffy Fleece
4. Football-in-ones Football strip colours in anti pil fleece / cotton
5. Create your own all-in-one with 2 or more fabrics of your choice from any of the above categories.

I'd say the fleece colours are the cuddle soft touch one. like proper fluffy :). Again, you can always email em. :)

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
1) Ah, I just took another look at the sizing chart. I'm probably gonna go with the XL due to my height. I didn't really want it to be too baggy, but a little baggy is OK.
2) feet are not an issue then. Thanks
3) Good idea.

I should probably E-mail them with these questions as the total cost of my sleeper at this point is going to be $128 plus shipping to the US. So I'd better make sure everything is perfect before dishing out that sort of cash. Of course, I'm also going with the hood and wolf ears. :3

Thanks again.

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You better post a picture when you get it :p

:sweatdrop: Under the condition that I can blur out my face. I don't want someone to accidentally stumble upon my picture on an AB/DL website. (You did want to see the hood+ears right? :3)

I may even add on a tail once I get it. ;)

Edit:
Actually, now that I think of it, my username is enough to make someone suspicious since I've NEVER seen the name "xcliber" used by anyone else EVAR! And people know that it's the name I use for everything online. Through in my age, location, and a certain picture of some plushies that I posted elsewhere on the forum and people will know that it's me.

... Oh well! :)

D

Deleted member 221

xcliber: don't worry about that, i want to order a soze small footed sleeper from them in the style of fluffy and blue or black. my feet are size 8/9 australian so im fine with the feet.
i just want to see your sleeper first as i would need to dish out a heap of money for one of these!. forgot to say that i would also get the hoodie and wolf ears (they added those for the movie where the wold things are, btw really cute movie! made me cry <3)
to bad they didn't add a tail from the movie aswell! oh well

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

i forgot to subscribe to this thread -_-
i think that this thread should possibly be added to teen baby or something. i extremely rarely goto the AB section as in a TB. i only surf the regualrs, computer and gaming, TB, and diaper talk sections..

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Cost is the only reason why I bought Jumpin Jammerz over these, had they'd have been cheaper I would have bought them in a flash. The customisation options are the best I've ever seen.

Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I customised a fun one from these guys earlier. "Fluffy black" everywhere, with hood + wolf ears (black outside, white inside; though I might reverse that...), detachable mittens and attached feet. I will no doubt end up ordering that sometime, if I can find the money :) Then I'll just be left wanting to add a tail to it, but that will have to be something I think about a while, given my potentially disapproving housemates :p

L

Loopygone

:sweatdrop: Under the condition that I can blur out my face. I don't want someone to accidentally stumble upon my picture on an AB/DL website. (You did want to see the hood+ears right? :3)

I may even add on a tail once I get it. ;)
Hehe, I won't hold it against you, specially since I won't show my face (hence the crappy last picture :p). And yea, I want to see how cool those ears are :D, plus just see what colours you went with :).

pajamakitten53: Yea the price is a major issue, but then the quality is great. I'm not sure if I'd by another one from them through, or at least it will be a good few years before I do :X.

I customised a fun one from these guys earlier. "Fluffy black" everywhere, with hood + wolf ears (black outside, white inside; though I might reverse that...), detachable mittens and attached feet. I will no doubt end up ordering that sometime, if I can find the money :) Then I'll just be left wanting to add a tail to it, but that will have to be something I think about a while, given my potentially disapproving housemates :p
I hope you can find the money, that sounds pretty cool :D. And I think with that set up your house mates might be disapproving long before they see a tail. Screw em through :p.
As for the tails people keep mentioning, I wonder how willing they'd be to add it on for you? Maybe something else to email them about it. I bet if you get enough furries interested they'd add it as an option on the site. They have added dropseats and full length zippers easierly enough :X.

Status
Not open for further replies.