The age-old question... What is your favorite type of diaper?

What is your favorite type of diaper?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
For me, it's close, but I'm going to have to say disposable adult tab diapers. (How original...) How about you?

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
+1

Tena Slip Maxi or Attends 10 Regular to be precise.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear different diapers depending on my mood or "needs" at the time. But over all standard tape-on adult diapers are what I use most.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
[Mexican] Tena Slip Medium :p They're so cozy and snug. :D

Although, I'd like to try cloth one day..

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The one that fits.
The one that's clean.
The one that I possess.

That kind.

F

Falkio

I checked disposable baby tape-on diapers because I have never been fond of plastic, or adult diapers in general. Ninety-nine percent of them are obviously medical. Besides, what real baby diaper has two blue tapes?

Sorry to complain. :biggrin:

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I chose regular adult diapers, I would like to try cloth diapers one day though.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bambinos FTW! :D Well they're the only ones I've tried so, I don't really have any other choices.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes, adult taped diapers... the fewer tapes the better (though I haven't seen any with less than 2 per side... do they exist?). With a cute print on the front plz!

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have recently become a fan and jumped on the bandwagon of the Bambinos. Sorry I think they are great though I wouldn't mind them having six tabs instead of four

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, adult taped diapers... the fewer tapes the better (though I haven't seen any with less than 2 per side... do they exist?). With a cute print on the front plz!

Yes. I think they're still called Kendall Simplicity 3D. I got a pack from Magic Medical about a year ago. If you wear a medium, you should get the large because they're kinda small.

They're also not very absorbent, and they don't hold a lot.

Oh, yeah... I checked the first choice.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I grew up wearing pin on cloth diapers and old habits are hard to break. I also wear pull on cloth diapers from Babykins too.:smile:

Starchild

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Im a Tena slip maxi baby, and I am fond of Bambinos, they are so expenive to get here in the UK so i only have them as a treat now and then, but NOOOOOOOOOOO to 6 tabs ninjarider! 4 is more than enough, the idea ios for them to be babyish, ive never seen a baby nappy with 6 tabs, or 4, ide prefer them to have just 1 extra wide tape each side

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I voted disposable bedwetter pants because they're the only ones I've tried. I'd imagine my opinion will change whenever I get proper ones however.[/font]

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
bambinos are my favorite adult diaper right now, but i use abena extra. i got some cloth that is really childish but they a wee bit to bit on me

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For the most part, traditional tape on adult disposables, though there is a special place in my heart for the disposable betwetter pants, like goodnites. I used to love them, back when I could fit in them.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Because I am profoundly urinary incontinent I need to wear disposables a whole lot. These are discreet so I need to change them often.

For sleep I prefer pinned gauze diapers, worn with the correct size of soft vinyl pull-on pants.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I grew up with cloth as well, so I wear ADC pre-fold night time cloth with plastic pants. I like the feeling!

citrix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Currently the favorite is Tena Slip Maxi.. not for the size, but i'm having a hard issue getting the Abenas to not leak..
With the Tenas that's never been an issue..

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Disposables.

Here's the flow chart of brands I've tried.

Store brands < Abena < Bambino < Classic Attends.

So...Bambinos it is. The Attends I loved so much have gone the way of the dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.