The age old question briefs or boxers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I guess it's a simple one. For those of you that arnt too diaper dependent...
Do you prefer wearing boxers (loose or tight fitting) or briefs when not wearing diapers?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Boxer-briefs for me any day.
I like my junk being held in place and not flopping around :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love tight briefs or boxer briefs. I'm not a floppy boy either. It gives this snug feeling we know from our padding.

I’ve always worn briefs with my stuff up. Expect that’s why down in a diaper is uncomfortable for me.

Same as above briefs or boxer briefs, but normally briefs. Truth be told however, I don't feel much down there anymore from all the injuries that have happened below the belt.

ShortGuy said:
Boxer-briefs for me any day.
I like my junk being held in place and not flopping around :D
same here, although mine are more like crown jewels than 'junk'.
there's also the tripping hazard to think of :shades:

Boxers, not so much a preference, it's what I'm used to wear since I was a teenager

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Either Diapers or training pants for me. I guess both of those fit like briefs so this baby will have to say briefs.

briefs for me sometimes two or three pair at a time ,, and always at least a bit wet. Whenever I get a new package of briefs most offten 6 new pair in a package, I'll put them all on at once and give them a good soaking to break them in right..lol

Usually I wear tight fitting boxers for comfort reasons. However I do wear briefs sometimes, they make me feel childish for some reason so tend to wear them when I want to be little around people. (Under my clothes obviously).

I wear all three (boxers, boxer-briefs, briefs) depends on how i feel really. Though mainly the first two.

babyboy said:
Either Diapers or training pants for me. I guess both of those fit like briefs so this baby will have to say briefs.
I agree. Most of my diapers are training-pants style. If I'm not wearing training pants, I wear briefs, snug-fitting, with my stuff pointed up--more comfortable for me that way.:)

Boxers are super comfortable to sleep in, but I can't walk 30 feet in them without injuring things. Briefs for me.

diaperbobby said:
I agree. Most of my diapers are training-pants style. If I'm not wearing training pants, I wear briefs, snug-fitting, with my stuff pointed up--more comfortable for me that way.:)
Without sounding too much like an idiot, when you say 'stuff pointed up' do you mean all of it? How does that work when diapered? Does it make wetting better as well as being more comfortable? And lastly are there any downside to pointing it all up when diapered?

I've never considered it to be honest.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I've worn boxers for many years.

But I would like to do briefs again, if I could find an affordable source of childish briefs (excluding Superheros, like Marvel/DC)... Walmart, Target, etc for the size I need are all boxer-brief style and solid colors :(

I like boxers and have worn them for years, I like my privates to breath and fresh air flow

Briefs for me.

I used to like boxers for the feeling of airflow - but now definitely boxer briefs for the additional support and enclosure.

Foxroxsox said:
Boxers are super comfortable to sleep in, but I can't walk 30 feet in them without injuring things. Briefs for me.

This.

I grew up with briefs and never considered anything else. Going through basic training (US Army), we HAD to wear boxers. As I wore out the boxers, I switched back to briefs and have worn briefs ever since.

Briefs just feel better to me. I guess I like the support that brief give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back