The ADISC Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Every one needs a good camp out

The ADISC Camp, if it were to exist, and things regarding it. Who knows, maybe it'll lead to a real gathering.

1. We'd have to decide if we really want TBs and ABs, cause obviously that be a little complicated.

2. Would we arrange it by fantasy age or real age? Logically, you'd want 18 year olds with 18 year olds. But also logically, you'd want 3 three year olds in three year old styled rooms.

3. Could we have a staff of volunteers who would "take care of" our younger ones? Including but not limiting to changing and feeding?

4. Age limits? I mean we love to be kids, but I'm thinking anyone under 5 would be good for playing purposes.

5. If you have not checked out the RP "ADISC Nursery" thread, than you should. I think it should be organized exactly like that. Baby, toddler, etc.

6. We'd have to bring our own diapers/w/e but we'd want to start a pool to get diapers for those who can't afford them or w/e the case may be.

7. There'd need to be a system to keep certain unsafe partipants out. Zero tolorance for "real world childs play," if that makes sense. A background check of sorts.

8. Somewhere we can be safe (There are many camps in California, I like Woodleaf, but it's a Christian camp and because we make diapers our idols, that could be weird........(it's a problem for me fyi)........)

9> Regimented play schedule. 8:00 breakfast. 9:00 small groups (age groups) Learning and playing until 11 or 12 for lunch. Then some type of activty until dinner, more small groups, and naturally a good ole fashioned campfire song.
Than maybe 10ish or earlier we go to bed. Offer the chance for people to bring strollers/cribs/highchairs/bottles/etc/etc. It would take a huge effort for everyone to partcipate.

The ultimate goal would be a Friday Night, Saturday, Sunday morning, type getaway for a weekend. We can divide into UK, West US, East US, North, South US, etc, with a larger gathering once a year with all of them available. ALSO; THE GOAL SHOULD BE TO KEEP COSTS AT A MINIMUM. I say less than 100 is a good target.

So, kids, tell me what you think? Odds are it may never happen, but it could. It could. It would have to be extremely well thought out , and I think so far what I have is a decent start.

So, talk away!

I' go to Christian retreats a lot and the system can be applied exactly the same . I actually hope one day to get to organize youth camps regularly.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
*will stick to smalls groups and day-ventures*

With some notable exceptions, of course. ;)
Yea, when we sneaksies to the girls tents or go feed the squirrels....or get fed to the bears.....

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
i think this would be a totally awsome idea ^-^

and who knows it may very well happen one day

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
i think this would be a totally awsome idea ^-^

and who knows it may very well happen one day
Cause I am totally NOT making this thread to get the ball rollin or anything if THAT'S WHAT YOUR SUGGESTING! STOP YELLING AND ACCUSING ME!

cylenri- TBJ! No one's yelling or accusing you of anything...........

Ooooohhh........

This is an interactive thread people, I'm the starter, and sometimes the finisher. The top and bottom slice of bread. Be my peanutbutter and jelly.

I am the pot of boiling water and macoroni. Be my cheese.

I'll be the mouth that feeds it to the tummy.

I'm so awesome..............indeed............

Role
Private
*measures the angle of this thread*

Yup, just as I suspected - a perfect 90° incline. Someone slide off the deep-end pretty quickly...

*shrugs* ¯\(o_O)/¯

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
The ADHD Levels are astounding

That's my next thread for later......

BACK TO CAMP IDEAS

Role
Diaper Lover
I think this is an interesting idea, but doesn't really matter to me much as I am a DL. Anyhow friend, I doubt you can get this to work, but if you can and can get it to work, what would be very interesting.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
I think this is an interesting idea, but doesn't really matter to me much as I am a DL. Anyhow friend, I doubt you can get this to work, but if you can and can get it to work, what would be very interesting.
:laugh:

Who is this person?:dunno: That dare doubt the awesomeness of TBJ:eek:

A real riot I must say, :rolleyes:

:damnpc: NO SOUP FOR YOU! :damnpc:

You will see, never underestimate TBJ. This post is merely the beginning......:damnpc:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I know that this will never happen but it sounds interesting. :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
as a real camp counsler, i bet i could help out a lot with this. if were doing a summer camp, there's a few things that need to be in order for it to be a success.

1) food and water. we need a dining hall. some place where we can eat, drink, and socalise. we'll also need a cook for anyone that want's to be. if no one want's to be a cook we'll imagine one.

2) camp grounds. are we camping in cabbins or tents? i'm up for tents personally, but i can see where that would be bad conserning 5 year olds. would we do one big cabin for everyone, or lots of 4 people cabins. also, 18 year olds need to be seperate, and i mean completly seperate. other sides of camp seperate.

3) activities. every camp needs a good activity. a parade field is great for this because so many things can be done there. football, frizby, rocket launches, you name it. but we'll need more than just that. we need different areas like a water front, shooting range, nature center, pioneering area (place with lots of ropes and lashings), and anything else you can thing of.

4) schedual. the whole day should not just be "go play". there should be special events at certain times that lots of people can go to at once. and we can make thoes events real time so everyone who wants to do it all have to get on at the same time. dont forget meals in your schedual.

5) chalange. this isn't needed, but it sure would help. there should be a chalange where you get a list and have to complete as many things on it as possible. some of which may include shoot at the rifle range, identify 5 plants at nature, tie three knots at pioneering, swim a qorter of a mile at the water front, and so on. anyone who gets all the cheacks gets a special ADISC camp hat.

6) vollenteers. this is where it gets challanging. we need designated workers for every area. and we need designated campers that promis to participate. we might need a lot of people to make it work smoothly (or have someone 2 places at once, no one would notice).

that about covers it.

i call working at pioneering. thats my home.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Lashings?

Kinky o_0

Thank you Link for beleiving!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the Adisc members are spread all around the world, that said I think the most logical place to hold it would be in the mid west of the US or Canada. Some members would still have to travel farther then others but most will go roughly the same distance I think. Anyways really just doing something like this would cost a lot of money to get ready for not to mention person travel costs. Also bringing cribs and all that stuff would be very hard.

And most of all its stupid to have teen baby's and adult baby's hanging out with each other in a remote camp in the forest doing TB/DL/AB activity's with each other. Pretty much its a one way ticket to go to prison for the adults and a one way ticket for embarrassment for the teens/kids. Not to mention how would those that are minors explain or even ask their parents?

Hell if I was still a minor and I was invited to one of the AB/DL party's out here in California my dad would say no even if he's mostly (if not all) fine with the stuff that goes with being a TB. If your kid wanted to go and hang out with a bunch of adult baby's in the woods would you let them?

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
the Adisc members are spread all around the world, that said I think the most logical place to hold it would be in the mid west of the US or Canada. Some members would still have to travel farther then others but most will go roughly the same distance I think. Anyways really just doing something like this would cost a lot of money to get ready for not to mention person travel costs. Also bringing cribs and all that stuff would be very hard.

And most of all its stupid to have teen baby's and adult baby's hanging out with each other in a remote camp in the forest doing TB/DL/AB activity's with each other. Pretty much its a one way ticket to go to prison for the adults and a one way ticket for embarrassment for the teens/kids. Not to mention how would those that are minors explain or even ask their parents?

Hell if I was still a minor and I was invited to one of the AB/DL party's out here in California my dad would say no even if he's mostly (if not all) fine with the stuff that goes with being a TB. If your kid wanted to go and hang out with a bunch of adult baby's in the woods would you let them?

Oh believe me I considered all that

Thank you for finally hitting the nail in on the major issues

Wish we could do one for the teens. There'd have to be a leadership aspect of it, I mean we don't have to put the emphasis on the TB /DL /AB part. I do believe that there should be opportunity for that, but there'd need to be a common message for the weekend, about changing your life or something cheesy of that nature.....

I wouldn't allow the adults and teens together in the same cabin. There would be a responsible "guard/babysitter" on duty each night as well.

Role
Diaper Lover
This certainly is possible, but the public would destroy it if they found out about it. (Figuratively)

Anyhow, how do you plan on getting the money for this?

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
This certainly is possible, but the public would destroy it if they found out about it. (Figuratively)

Anyhow, how do you plan on getting the money for this?

We'll pee on the people who bother us

Money? Well my friend, there's fundraising, jobs, volunteering, I mean we start small for the first one. Maybe just regular camp, I'd like a place with Cabins, to keep order properly.

But say the ADISC Camp One we did it in tents and had smores. Then the next year we upgraded. And so on and so forth.

Perhaps, we take a key group of people, mainly, main members of this forum such as the administration, moderators, etc, and some people they feel would be excellent to start out with.

See, we make it a normal camping trip.....Due to some trouble for me, I can't go much further than Cali or the Reno Tahoe Area. If I have five days notice, that I can go camping.

So let's say you had Pojo, Eddy, TBJ, Link, fire2box, just for fun. I don't know there actual ages, but let's pretend we're all around 19 or 20. Nothing weird about a couple young adults camping. We'd be able to express ourselves freely in our unusual choice of undergarment. Maybe we wouldn't be comfortable changing each other or those things, that be totally fine. Maybe we could have people who were willing to do that.

We would share stories, experiment with new types of diapers.... Like, I've never worn a real diaper, just the pull ups, so say you had an extra molicare you would let me try. It be totally based on us depending on each other.

Worst problems, having enough food, supplies. Worst case scenario; A park ranger or some lost dude comes across us. Unless he takes a picture of us (In which case we use my magical "disposal" kit, and I don't mean my pullups :p)
Then there's not much to worry about.

The public has access to these websites anyway......I mean despite me disagreeing with the lifestyle even as I embrace it...(TB/AB/DL I Mean) Homosexuality, something I also am against, has come out of the closet and the nation is setting itself on fire so God doesn't have too.........if that makes sense...I mean if we keep it hide than it'll never be accepted. Screw what people think....I'll hide under my blankey instead.

So yea, just like that.

When you break it down to say 5 people camping in tents around a campfire for a weekend, really the cost is supplies and travel.

Therefore; That is where we start. It should be the ADISC Camp PLanning Committee. Everything we do that weekend would be to establish a better experience for more people.

Hope that made sense.

I can see me, Pojo and some other people campin round a warm fire, holding each other like the little kids we truely are. I talk about Pojo cause I love that name, and the episode of Hannah Montanna was like, my favorite. POJO RULES!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
there is a yearly adult baby campout in Alberta, Canada. Its adultbabycamp.org

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Figures it be in CANADA! THE PLACE WHERE OUR GAYS WENT TO GET MARRIED. Hahaha.......Seriously, what's the big deal? I'd rather travel to Canada to marry anyway. I mean if your going gay, go Canada!

I can see South Park's next movie: Go Gay, Go Canada

Plot Saddam Hussian becomes Canada's president, and Canada becomes the 1 place in the world to live and the US becomes the 2nd to last (Romania being the last, that shithole ) America goes to war with Canada because they don't believe in gay marriage, and want to free the gays from their bondage. Ironically, Canada is fighting for freedom of gays.

It could be funnier than the first movie.

(I LIKE ROMANIA, I NEVER BEEN THERE, MY FRIENDS LIVE THERE, JUST FYI. FOR THE SAKE OF SOUTH PARK HUMOR, OK, DON'T BE OFFENDED!)

We need one in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.