The 7 Day Trial

maximilian

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thank you for this great update 😁

I watched as my mum picked up the nappy in one hand, my underwear with the other….
I think I remember that from a pull-up commercial where the mother holds up da pull-up and a diaper and the child should choose. I absolutely love this reference to that :love:

“Let’s just pull your skirt up a tiny bit so you don’t have any nappy sticking out.”
I love the real-world experience to the promised advertisement:
Plus no one will be able to tell you have it on under your skirt
I have this feeling every time I eat Fastfood. The pictures look so nice and then you get some mushy junk :poop:

There were almost no apps loaded so I opened the App Store and started to search for games and other stuff to download.
If Amy’s mom is taking the iPad with them, I would guess that:
Well I hope to get to read the next chapter soon :geek:

windelchen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
thanks a lot for this great chapter. I'm looking forward to see the development with the active fit. 👍🏼 🤗

nray999

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for updating. I see Amy has finally got to play with the iPad and got so excited she sat around in just a diaper. I'm a little surprised the active fit is a tape style, I expected a thicker pull up. Either way she's down the rabbit hole in daytime protection.

Ruud26

Contributor
Role
Private
Next part of the story.

Thank you so much to those who took the time to comment. This update is for you. I hope you like it.

Once we were all set to leave I retrieved the iPad from the breakfast table and held onto tightly. I was determined to keep hold of it as much as possible. I thought mum might take it off me at that point for safe keeping, but surprisingly she didn’t which made me feel good. Like she trusted me with it.

When we got down into the reception area of the hotel, what looked like the same driver who picked us up from the airport was stood there already waiting for us. Mum must have noticed him too and recognised him, so we headed over to speak to him.

After a short conversation it was clear that he had two more passengers to take, which I figured must be Emma and her mum. Fortunately we didn’t have too long to wait as I saw them appear out of the lifts and having spotted us, they made their way over.

Emma’s mum looked pretty smartly dressed. I wouldn’t go as far as to say she looked like she was going to work, but she certainly looked professional. Mum by contrast looked more casually dressed. She wasn’t scruffy or anything, but she wasn’t dressed quite as smartly as Emma’s mum.

Emma was dressed in some pink leggings and a cute t-shirt. The t-shirt had a picture of a fluffy little unicorn on the front and I must admit it was absolutely adorable. I also noticed Emma had a stuffed toy with her. It was a little brown dog and by the looks of it has been pretty well used. It’s fur was a little rough in places and it was quite floppy, which I suspect had developed after years of being cuddled by Emma at bedtime. I still have teddies on my bed at home, but i decided not to bring any with me as even though a little part of me really wanted to, I thought it would have been seen as a childish thing to do. When I saw Emma’s little dog it did make me wish I had brought one of my own. Not to bring with me today, but maybe to keep me company in bed.

Once we were all assembled we headed out to the car and again I noticed that it was the same minivan that picked us up from the airport, which probably meant I was again expected to sit in the back with Emma.

“Please.... children seats in the back”. The driver instructed again, in a heavy German accent.

As soon as the door was opened and the seats pulled forward Emma jumped straight in. I thought about making a complaint about the need to sit on a child seat again, but decided it was largely pointless particularly as it didn’t get me anywhere last time. I decided I would try and speak to mum afterwards to see if she could speak the driver about letting me sit on the normal seat, without the booster. So just for this time I followed Emma’s lead and clambered into the back.

One thing I did notice when Emma climbed up was that her t-shirt rode up quite a lot and the unmistakable waistband of a nappy protruded by a good few centimetres. I could also see the outline of the padding under her leggings as she bent forwards to climb in and up onto the seat. It wasn’t massively obvious, but her leggings didn’t really help hide anything and even though the nappy didn’t seem especially thick, it was pretty clear that it wasn’t underwear that she had on under them. After the day before it wasn’t a complete surprise to see, based on what I had learned about Emma in the short time. Plus in a strange way it made me feel somewhat relieved to not be the only one wearing a nappy for the first part of today’s trip.

It did however make me immediately feel more self conscious about my own clothing, even though mum had adjusted my skirt before we left I couldn’t help but pull my top down at the back before I got in the minivan and sat on the seat next to Emma, in the back.

Once we were underway I looked out of the window for a while but quickly got bored of the pretty but repetitive scenery. The mums made small talk for the first part of the journey, mainly about how wonderful the hotel was and the rooms, etc. They did seem to find it really easy to talk to each other. A lot easier than I had found it to talk to Emma. Every time I looked over she was just preoccupied with her iPad.

Julia, Emma’s mum, asked if we had explored the hotel at all and the grounds. It sounded like Julia had already had a look at all the facilities which really sounded pretty impressive to be honest. The one that stood out and was most exiting to me though was the swimming pool. She described it as having a number of slides as well as a jacuzzi. I had never been in a jacuzzi, but it sounded nice and the slides sounded really cool.

Before long though and perhaps not surprisingly the discussion between the mums moved onto the welcome packs. From what Julia described it sounded like there was a similar package waiting for them in Emma’s room.

“Yes I agree it was so kind of them to leave such a lovely hamper of goodies. Plus the pyjamas came in super handy as we managed to completely forget to pack any for Amy.” Mum decided to share, as they continued to chat.

“Oh I am sure she looked adorable in them, they seemed really cute. Maybe I will see if Emma wants to wear them too tonight. How did the booster work out for you?” Julia queried, clearly with a similar talent to my mum for being blissfully ignorant of the fact that I was sat right there behind them listening!

“Oh it worked out great. I often see those claims on packs that promise 12 hours of dryness and I have always been totally sceptical that any nappy could get anywhere near that. Plus Amy can be a really heavy wetter so there is no way I would expect her nappy to last her 12 hours. But when I changed her this morning l honestly think if she had slept another 5 or 6 hours it would still have kept her dry. So yes I was really impressed. Thank you do much for letting us try them” Mum announced.

I don’t know why she used the phrase “when she changed me”, it made it all sound very babyish, which I didn’t like. Clearly it didn’t happen like that, as I went for a shower after I got up. And plus it’s not like I actually need to wear one for the trip, I was helping mum, which she decided not to mention. God Mum could be so annoying sometimes, I thought.

“That’s great, glad it worked out for you. I normally only use them for night time. I think it’s a little bit too bulky for use as a daytime nappy, unless we are going to be away from toilets for extended periods or travelling.

I am actually really keen to try these new active fit that they put in our test pack. They seem quite a bit thinner than the night dry, so probably more comfortable and don’t show up as much under clothes. I put one on Emma this morning” Julia commented.

“Yes I know what you mean, we are giving those a try too. I am just a little bit worried that they may be so thin that they may end up leaking.” Mum explained to my astonishment. When she said no one would be able to tell I had it on under my clothes I didn’t think that would mean she would announce it to the world.

“Oh that’s great. I thought perhaps Amy only really needed nappies at night.” Julia replied, slightly puzzled.

“Yes mostly that’s right, but a bit like you said, if we are travelling then its better to be safe than sorry.

She has actually been really mature about helping with the test team programme, since we started. I have really have been so proud of her.” Mum responded.

Whilst I couldn’t see her face I sensed from the tone in her voice that she mostly like had a broad smile, as she said that. I also let out an involuntary smoke, as despite my displeasure at her choice to share some of these details, how proud she was of me meant I couldn’t help but feel warm inside,

“Well you are right to be proud, like you say she is being really mature and as Allison has said to us before, what we are doing will help so many families now and in the future.” Julia added.

I must admit I hadn’t really thought about what we had being doing as being a big help for other families. I wasn’t really sure exactly how it would be, but even so it sort of made me feel good to think it was helping people in some way.

Fortunately after that the conversation changed topic and I lost interest. So I decided to take the opportunity to play with the new and shiny tablet, which I still held tightly in my hand.

What I immediately noticed when I tried to open the internet browser safari was that I didn’t have an internet connection and so I couldn’t load any webpages, much to my annoyance. It then dawned on me that it will only work properly when connected to WiFi which was I obviously didn’t have in the car. Even more annoying was that there were very few apps that worked without WiFi. I tried them all and in the end I found nothing of any interest that would work offline. The only one I hadn’t tried was the Pampers app. I didn’t have any particular desire to look in there, but as nothing else worked and I had gotten bored, I figured I might as well see if this one would work.

The app opened up and I was initially faced with two boxes, one said for parents and one said for kids. So I naturally selected the kids section and a further page opened up. There was a menu down the left hand side that detailed all the

different sections that you could go into. Which were:

Bedtime stories

Games

Colouring fun

Sam and Chloe go to bed

I couldn’t help but think it all looked sort of babyish, but I guess it was really designed for younger kids. I didn’t much fancy the bedtime stories so I went into the games section first and was initially pleasantly surprised that there seems to be quite a few games to try. The one that stood out and I thought I might like the most was a game that sort of looked like candy crush, so I opened that one first.

It was a pretty good game actually. The basic game principle was the same as candy crush, in that you had to move things horizontally and vertically until you get 3 in a row and when you did they disappeared, allowing more to fall down from the top. But in this version the candy’s weren’t different coloured candy’s. In this game they had been replaced with different types of baby paraphernalia. So there were bottles, dummy’s, teddy’s, rubber ducks and perhaps not surprisingly there were also nappies to match.

I played the game for quite a while and must admit I got a little addicted as I completed a number of levels, which got increasingly more difficult. I didn’t know how long I played it but it must have been a while. I started to get a little bored and fancied a change, so I decided to try some of the puzzle games. This proved to be a bad idea as they were really easy, so I quickly got bored of those too.

“Mum I am thirsty can I have a drink please.” I somewhat blurted out, as I noticed how thirsty I had become.

“Amy you know it’s rude to interrupt. I am sorry Julia.” Mum replied a little angrily.

“I am sorry I didn’t pack a drink. I am sure there will be something to drink when we get there.” Mum added.

“I think I have some fruit shoots in my changing bag, she is more than welcome to have one of those.” Julia interjected.

I hadn’t had a fruit shoot for such a long time but they always used to be my favourite when I was younger. Mum looked round at me and read the expression on my face without me needing to speak.

“That’s so kind. What do you say Amy?” Mum turned to look at me when she said that, with the clear intention to ensure I used good manners in response to the kind gesture.

“Thank you” I said as politely as Julia handed both Emma and I one of the purple bottled drinks.

Emma grabbed the bottle from her mum without uttering a word. In fact she hadn’t said a thing since we got in the car. She just remained transfixed by what she was watching on her iPad. I watched for a moment as she slowly drank, all the while her focus never left the screen.

My thirst remained unquenched so I quickly started to drain the bottle of its contents and felt content as the familiar apple and blackcurrant flavour filled my mouth.

Bby

Contributor
Role
Other
Loving the latest chapter, glad your back into the writing. Can’t wait to see how far the day time nappies go, and the swimming pool at the hotel could that mean swimming nappies...

maximilian

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Again, thank you for this wonderful update (y)

…Can’t wait to see how far the day time nappies go, and the swimming pool at the hotel could that mean swimming nappies...
I had the same thought when reading that 💦🏊‍♀️

Maybe I will see if Emma wants to wear them too tonight.
My guess is that they will be both in the same pyjamas and standing next to each other somewhere tonight :love:

I hope you update soon! :ROFLMAO:

nray999

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That was fast, we're moving right along and now I want to know what's going on with Emma almost as much as the research center.

lill

Contributor
Role
Private
Nicely done. Good ongoing character development and a great storyline. The sense of suspense is great because there are so many ways it can go. Thanks for the installment. I know it takes a lot of time and work.

Ruud26

Contributor
Role
Private
Hope you enjoy the latest instalment. If you would like to hear more and you would like me to continue to write please comment in this chapter.

After what seemed longer than I expected we finally pulled into the car park of what I assumed was our destination. It was a modern looking building, mostly grey metal and glass, set on some kind of business park with tree lined streets.

We were driven up to what looked like the reception area and we all got out of the car. Julia strode confidentially off at the front and my mum seemed content to just follow for the time being. Once we got inside we had to sign in at the reception desk and then wait for someone to come and collect us.

“Do you now what we are going to do here today?” I asked my mum, slightly nervously. Until this point I hadn’t really thought about what exactly was going to happen when we got here. I sort of got carried away by all the excitement of flying overseas and hadn’t given it much further thought until now.

“Well I expect there will be some kind of presentation we will watch and maybe a tour of the facility and then I imagine they will tell us about their new product developments.” She replied. She sounded quite confident, but I wasn’t sure if she had just guessed or had some prior knowledge of the plan for the day.

“Can I play on the iPad while the presentation thing is going on.” I asked eagerly.

“No of course not. That would be rude. Please try and listen to what Allison and her colleagues have to say. They have paid a lot of money for us to come here today.” Mum replied with more than a hint of frustration at my question.

After a short while a lady approached and welcomed us. She introduced herself as Allison and immediately both mums seemed to compete for her attention, in my view completely overdoing the pleasantries. They both expressed how grateful they were for the opportunity and the hospitality shown so far.

We were taken though the reception area and down a corridor. It wasn’t far but the size of the building already became apparent. We eventually made our way into a large room which seemed to be some kind of meeting or conferenced room I guessed. There were tables and chairs arranged in a long u shape and at the open end there was a large screen on the wall.

At the back of the room there were some more tables. On those tables some refreshments were laid out. There were what looked to be tea and coffee making facilities as well as a basket of biscuits which I was quite excited about. There also seemed to be a mix of bottles of what some kind of juice and water, with some glasses.

“Please help yourself to some refreshments, before we begin”. Allison offered kindly.

The mums and Allison made themselves some hot drinks and I decided to go for what I believed to be apple juice. Mum helpled me open the bottle and poured some into a glass. It was a little strange as the apple juice seemed to be fizzy, which I had never seen before. The label was written in German so I couldn’t tell what it said, but it said Apfelsaftschorle. There was no way I was going to even attempt to pronounce that.

I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it due to it being fizzy, but mum had already poured me a large glass of it so I figured I had to give it a go. At first it did seem weird, there was the familiar taste of apple juice but perhaps not quite as strong as I was used to and then came the fizz. I actually quite liked it which took me a little by surprise.

Once we all had our refreshments Allison sat down at the front of the room with a laptop computer in front of her and began. First there was a video which went through Pampers whole history in the disposable nappy market from right at the start to all the way to the modern day. I guess the one thing that stood out was how different the nappies looked today, from the ones at the start. I didn’t know that Pampers were pretty much there at the start and have been going this long.

Then there was another video which showed how they develop new products and it described the fact that it took several years to develop a completely new product and bring it to market, but that the new facility we were in had been developed to help speed up the whole process and allow a “true product development environment” which allowed much quicker prototyping and testing.

I must admit I did start to get quite bored as the video went into quite a lot of detail. Whilst it was sort of interesting to see some of the machines in the factory and how they made them, overall I was not really very intersected to watch and my attention waned. So instead I found myself repeatedly nibbling on biscuits, as I continued to sip the new apple drink sensation.

The video went on to explain something about current product development focus areas which from a nappy point of view seemed to be in 4 main areas. Continued development of the core babydry nappy and nappy pant range, but also the expansion into what I had more recently become aware of which were the products aimed at older children. These seemed to be split into three further development streams; Active, Night and Special Care. The video didn’t elaborate any more on that, before it went to describe what it called the development of a broader range of childcare products.

I had really started to lose interest by this stage as had Emma who had become very restless, something that Julia had become increasingly frustrated by.

Eventually the video came to an end which I was pleased about. I suspected Julia was also somewhat pleased as Emma had stared to become quite a distraction. I tried to be good, as I saw how annoyed Julia had become and didn’t want to show mum up. So i concentrated on finishing my bottle of apple juice and the biscuits, which were also very addictive.

Next on the agenda there was to be a tour of the facility which initially sounded quite interesting. On the first part of the tour we visited what appeared to be a large nursery. There were lots of things for young children’s and babies to play with, from colouring tables to soft play areas.

When we entered the nursery area we were met by another lady who introduced herself as the facilities Principal Childcare Scientist, before she commenced what sounded like a well rehearsed speech.

“Disposable nappies or diapers have changed beyond measure since their beginnings in the late 1940s. Their chief purpose, however, remains the same: to minimise leaks and keep skin dry and healthy and babies comfortable.

To help achieve this, babies and toddlers are regularly invited to the child-friendly research suite at Schwalbach. The shape, fit and movement of their nappies are observed as they play. Detailed measurements are made in a large 3D scanner, consisting of 20 synchronised cameras arranged around a platform.

Researchers also give packets of nappies to 1,200 families a week. These may be experimental designs or existing products. Parents are asked to keep a diary of how each performs, detailing such things as leaks, shape changes and dryness and condition of the skin.

In this part of the facility we invite up to 60 mothers and fathers with their children into the facility in the morning. All the children are asked to be kept in their overnight nappies which gives us the opportunity to run tests. We have specialised lab equipment where dermatologists measure skin pH and loss of water from the skin as part of their efforts to minimise skin irritation.

This feedback is combined with the properties of materials in nappies, such as elasticity and absorbency, to create computer models of new designs. These are used to calculate the chances of a leak or excessive sagging, for example. We can assess 20 virtual nappy prototypes and eliminate all but two or three. We then test those fully, rather than testing all 20. The feedback from all our test families is absolutely crucial in our ability to continue to improve the products we provide.”

She went onto talk about recent developments to the baby dry range such as the three channels and other stuff about permeable layers or something like that, but most of it went over my head and I again got a little bored. Whilst the scientist had been doing her speech I noticed Emma had found herself some paper, some colouring pens and was sat happily drawing at one of the tables. I tried to show my maturity by staying at my mothers side, but I secretly wished I could join her.

Emma was forced to rejoin us as we continued the tour. All the talk of wetness and moisture had made me become increasingly aware of a growing pressure in my bladder. It was nothing desperate, but enough to play on my mind and recognise the need to find a toilet at some point in the not too distant future. I assumed there would be an appropriate break at some point.

We were taken through various lab facilities including the one described earlier with the cameras, which I thought looked particularly expensive. But most of the labs just looked very similar to each other. They had different types of equipment in them but I couldn’t really tell what they were for and I didn’t understand some of the words used to describe their purpose.

Emma who had been most upset to be taken away from her drawing had clearly not been enjoying the tour and was doing her best to let Julia know it.

“Would Emma prefer to sit out the rest of the tour do you think? She is welcome to go back to the play room and I will arrange for one of the team to look after her?” Allison interjected a little unexpectedly.

“Would you like that Emma?” Julia asked, clearly somewhat embarrassed. The look on Emma’s face said it all, so we headed back the way we came.

We had to wait in the room for a while, until Allison could arrange for someone to come and supervise Emma.

“Why don’t you stay and keep Emma company. I am sure you are getting a little bored too”. My mum suggested.

I wasn’t ready for that proposal and as a result hadn’t thought about what my answer would be. I looked around the room and it was clear that there was little for me to do as the room was designed to cater for young children. It was true that I had gotten bored, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to sit in the toddler playroom for ages either.

“How long will you be? Can I play on the iPad?” I asked my mum, as quietly as I could.

“Erm I am not sure how long and yes I guess so.” Mum replied. The offer of the use of the iPad was enough of an incentive for me to stay and I hoped that Allison would agree to that and save me from being dragged around more boring laboratories.

After what was probably 5-10 minutes Allison returned with another member of staff, a young pretty lady, who I guessed was probably in her early 20’s. I wasn’t sure what it was about her, but she seems to have an exceptionally kind looking face and smile.

“Excuse me Allison, do you know long are we likely to be. I was wondering if Amy could stay and keep Emma company” Mum enquired.

“Well the rest of the tour should take about 20-30 minutes and then we wanted to go through some of the product developments in a little more detail. That should take us up to lunchtime. So yes of course Amy and Emma are more than welcome to stay here until then.” Allison offered.

“That sounds great, I am sure Emma would love to stay here and play for a while, although I left my changing bag in the conference room and I am sure she will need a nappy change before lunch.” Julia added.

“Please don’t worry. Sabine is a fully certified paediatric nurse and will make sure they are looked after and kept comfortable. Plus she is an expert in making sure kids have a good time so they’re in really good hands”. Allison replied reassuringly.

“Ok wonderful.” Julia beamed.

“Make sure you are a good girl Amy and do as Sabine says.” Mum interjected before they headed off and left me with Sabine and Emma.

Emma immediately sat back down at the same table as before and even managed to find her part finished picture. I decided to look around and find a place to sit so I could play on the tablet that I had been holding tightly since we arrived.

“Could I get you anything to eat or drink” Sabine asked in surprisingly good English. I wasn’t sure what she meant and what there was to eat. I would have liked more biscuits, but thought that might have been rude to ask.

“Erm just some apple juice please.” I answered as politely as possible.

“Of course. Emma anything for you?” Sabine further enquired. But Emma did not respond. Sabine knelt down next to where Emma was sat and asked again, but again Emma didn’t reply.

I watched with interest as to what would happen next. I couldn’t tell if Emma was just being a bit shy, or was being deliberately rude.

Sabine put her hand softly on her back and slowly moved it round to her side and tickled her gently. Emma immediately started to giggle and turned to look at Sabine with a shy smile. Sabine asked her again and this time Emma answered and asked for some milk.

“Great choice. Milk is my favourite.” Sabine added with a broad smile before she got up and headed towards a fridge that I hadn’t noticed before.

I spotted a large chair shaped bean bag over in the corner and decided I would sit there as opposed to at one of the tiny desks. It was over in the soft play area, but I decided it was still the best option to sit comfortably and concentrate on and explore the iPad further. So whilst Sabine was busy getting drinks I went and tried to get comfortable.

I reached the bean bag chair and sat down. My bum sank into the seat and it made my legs come up off the floor. Whilst it probably wasn’t the most elegant of seating positions it was super comfy.

Sabine saw where I was sat, came over and gave me a pink plastic beaker filled with what I assumed was apple juice. Once I tasted it I noticed it was the same fizzy apple that I had in the other part of the building. Which was something I was actually quite happy about as I had stated to get a taste for it. There was one problem however, the chair I had chosen had no obvious place to put the cup down. I tried to balance it on the arm of the chair, but as soon as I moved at all I risked spilling it. In the end I decided to just drink what was there and then if it did fall over I wouldn’t need to worry so much.

My attention quickly turned to my iPad and when I opened it I noticed that somehow the internet was working on it. I wasn’t sure how as I hadn’t connected it to anything, but it seemed to have a WiFi connection. Either way I wasn’t going to complain as that meant I could do so much more things with it, which was a huge bonus. First I decided to open safari and tried to think what to search for first. All of the sudden I had the whole of the internet to explore and I couldn’t think of what to search for first. So instead I decided to go onto YouTube and watch some videos.

I am not sure how long I watched for as I lost track of time. I was happy. Comfortable in my big soft chair and loving the freedom to watch as many YouTube videos as I wanted. The only thing that did cause me some discomfort was the pressure in my bladder. It had continued to build and the amount of apple juice I had consumed since I arrived at the facility had started to compound the situation.

I looked around for signs of a toilet, but there was nothing obvious. Sabine was sat next to Emma and they were happily colouring together. I pondered what to do. Ideally I would just wait for my mum to get back and then ask her to take me to the toilet. But I didn’t actually know how much longer that might be. Another option was for me to ask Sabine, but she didn’t know I was wearing a nappy and what if I couldn’t get the tapes off myself in the toilet. I didn’t like the idea of having to come out and ask her for help. I would just have to wait for mum to return was the conclusion I reached.

I tried instead to concentrate on watching another video, but the pressure had become difficult to ignore and I found myself opening and a closing my legs almost involuntarily to try and help hold on. This action caused the bean bag material to rustle slightly, but I didn’t care as it did seem to help ease the pressure on my bladder.

“Hi Amy. Can I get you anything? Another drink?” I was startled as I hadn’t seen Sabine initially approach until she was right in front of me.

“No I am ok thank you.” I answered.

“Ok well you let me know if there is anything you need ok? I don’t bite!” She said with a smile.

I didn’t verbally reply but I nodded politely. I wondered if my fidgeting had brought her attention to me, so I did my best to stop. I sat there as still as possible and watched videos for another 5-10 minutes. I tried to ignore the feeling in my bladder, but it had started to become impossible.

“That’s a wonderful picture Emma, you are so good at this. What would you like to do next. How about some painting?” Sabine clearly was experienced at dealing with children. I had started to form an opinion that Emma didn’t open up to too many people very easily. But she seemed to respond well to Sabine.

Emma was clearly excited by the idea of getting to paint, stood up eagerly and took Sabine’s hand.

“Before we get you a painting gown to make sure we don’t get any paint on your pretty clothes, I think we need to go and check if your nappy needs to be changed. We promised your mummy I would make sure you are dry and comfortable, so we can’t have any wet bottoms when she comes to pick you up can we. It won’t take a minute and then we get get started on the painting. Do you have a favourite colour?”

I watched the exchange and how Emma reacted to Sabine and was a little surprised to see how comfortable Emma had quickly become with her new temporary guardian. She hadn’t really said a word to me yet she seemed more than happy to interact with Sabine and let her be taken to be changed.

Sabine and Emma headed through a yellow door at the end of the room. The door was opaque so I couldn’t see what was on the other side. I assumed it was a baby changing area, but it could be where the toilets were too. My bladder had started to ache from my efforts to restrict its desire to empty. I knew my time was running out and I needed to act sooner or later. I figured my best bet was to try and find the toilet and with Sabine out of the room this was probably my best opportunity to see if I could figure out where it was before she came back. If I could find out where they were I could just tell her I was going and minimise the level of discussion needed. I would have to worry about the tape situation when I got there. Hopefully the Active fit would prove easier to remove than the night ones, I thought optimistically.

I tried to get up, but quickly realised that over time my bum had sunk deeper into the bean bag chair and now was distinctly lower than my legs. I tried to grab the front of the squishy chair arms and pull myself up but it was really hard. The exertion had only served to heighten the pressure in my bladder to further complicate things. I knew I only had a limited window of opportunity so I doubled my efforts, rocked backwards before I thrust my body forwards.

It took a lot of effort, but I felt my momentum start to win its battle against gravity. There was a moment where I reached sort of a tipping point and I felt I might go either way. I could just about make it all the way up, or I could end up falling back down into the seat. Determined to not fail when I was so close, I clenched my stomach muscles, tightened my grip on the arms and pulled. The result was a success and I felt my body continue its upward trajectory. But there was a significant cost to pay for the extra exertion needed.

The concentration of effort and clenching of muscles meant that my attempts to hold back my bladder were overcome. I felt a burst of pee explode out of me and I immediately tried to clamp my bladder shut. I temporarily managed to slow the flow to a trickle for a few second or two, but this didn’t last. Even though I clenched my bladder muscles with as much strength as I could muster, it was simply not enough to hold back the tide and a strong and steady flow of pee began to pour out of my body and into my nappy.

I felt the warmth spread between my legs and then quickly towards my bottom. I was simply helpless to do anything about it and stood motionless as my bladder continued to empty its contents. I began to get alarmed at how long I continued to pee, it just kept coming and coming. I also began to worry that I would soon overcome the capacity of the thin, new additive fit nappy, which felt increasingly heavy by the second. I could feel the padding swell and little by little it slowly started to sag between my legs. After what seemed like an absolute age eventually the flow started to subside and finally stop.

I remained stood like a statue for a moment longer, as what had just happened started to sink in. My mind started to race as I tried to think of what on earth I was going to do next. I still needed to find a toilet was all I could think to do and I started to search all the doors that exited the room for any sign that may indicate it was the right way. There were a 3 different ways out of the room. The one which Sabine had taken and two others. Only one of the doors had anything written on it so I moved closer to see what it said.

As I walked across the room the heavy sodden material that hung between my legs was even more apparent. I really didn’t like the feeling at all and was sure that it felt worse than even the morning after a super long sleep. As I approached the door I got a better view of what it said. ‘Nur für Personal’, which meant absolutely nothing to me. It wracked my brain for a moment and thought maybe ‘personal’ could be a clue. Toilets were personal and private areas so it was possible that it meant the same as toilet but I really wasn’t sure. Maybe it meant private for a different reason so in the end I didn’t dare go through it.

All of a sudden I heard a noise behind the door which Emma had been led through and some muffled voices. The noise sounded like water gushing out of a tap into a sink. They must be coming back I decided and my mind started to spin with what to do. In the end I figured I needed to buy myself some more time to think, so I rushed back over to the bean bag chair, where my iPad still lie and quickly sat back down.

As soon as my bottom hit the seat I felt the saturated padding squash against my skin. I could feel the wetness start to spread further up my bottom as the pressure of my weight compressed the nappy against my body. I felt sure I was going to leak, but there was nothing I could do. I tried my best to lift my bottom slightly to relieve some of the pressure and eventually the warmth stopped spreading. It was at this long that Emma and Sabine suddenly burst back into the room. I didn’t want to draw attention to myself so settled back down into the chair and quickly grabbed the iPad in order to pretend that I hadn’t moved a muscle since they had been out of the room.

lill

Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks for the great update. That was fast. Some nice foreshadowing in this installment.

Bby

Contributor
Role
Other
Yet another fantastic update, really looking forward to see how the rest of the day at the pampers factory goes.

nray999

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the update, I wonder whether they get to experience "special care" products. I think there are some minor proofing errors like at the end where Any says "at this long" where I thing you mean time or moment.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent, Other
Great writing, and another great chapter!

Couple typo’s but nothing that isnt easily figured out, and when the whole story is done im sure any minor typos and such can be cleaned up, then publish this for the next pull-upitzer prize...

keep up the great work!

Ruud26

Contributor
Role
Private
thank you for the comments so far. Please keep them coming. Please tell me if there were any parts that you particularly liked.

Sorry for the typos. For some reason it doesn’t let me edit my posts anymore so I can’t go in an correct.

maximilian

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What do I have to say? Thank you again for this update (y)

… Apfelsaftschorle …
I loved that as a child and even now a days I search in conference rooms for this drink. So refreshing ❄

…Active, Night and Special Care …
That sounds promising ;)

… Sabine is a fully certified paediatric nurse and will make sure they are looked after and kept comfortable. …
I love the plural here and how it is foretelling the next “events”. Amy obviously didn’t get it.

I hope you update real quick :geek: