Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent, Other
Awesome update!

Keep it up!

Great read and written well....

Ruud26

Contributor
Role
Private
Just a little update. Comments super welcome.

I opened my eyes and it took a few moments for me to register my surroundings. Initially I had no idea where I was until my brain clicked into gear and it all started to come back. I certainly had no idea what time it was. All I knew was that I was still felt super tired and I rolled over to try and go back to sleep.

This task wasn’t helped by the fact that the room was already partially lit by the daylight, which streamed through the curtains that must have been partially open. I shut my eyes as tightly as I could and just tried to block it all out. At least it was still very quiet, or so I thought until I heard my mum come out of the bathroom and into the main part of the hotel room. I still had my eyes closed so I couldn’t see what she was doing, but I figured she must be in the kitchen area as I heard some drawers and cupboards being opened and closed from that general area.

All this made my attempts at renewed slumber increasingly difficult. But what finally made it impossible was when mum decided to put the kettle on. The noise which grew louder and louder, until the water had final boiled, was the last nail in the coffin for my attempts to go back to sleep. Instead I rolled back over so that I faced into the room. My view was mostly obscured by the two wooden planks that surrounded my bed, a barrier which helped ensure I didn’t fall out and cause myself a fairly serious injury.

I sat myself up slightly so that I could see over the edge of the bed. I saw my mum was in the kitchen and watched as she made a cup of coffee. There was also some bread on the side with some butter and jam. I am not sure if that was already in the cupboard, or she had been out somewhere to get it. Either way it looked tasty.

“Morning Sweetie. Did you sleep well” mum asked, once she had noticed me peer over the edge of the bunk bed.

“Yes I think so” I replied. I think I pretty much fell asleep straight away so that was good. I hated it when I couldn’t sleep and ended up tossing and turning for what always felt like hours.

“Great. Come down and get some breakfast” mum suggested.

The smell of the coffee and seeing the bread did make me feel more aware that I was very hungry.

“Could I have some toast please”. I asked politely.

“Yes of course. Be careful coming down that latter” Mum answered, in what I thought was an overprotective manner. I was quite capable of getting down the ladder I thought to myself, I don’t know why she always felt the need to add comments like that. I am not a 4 year old!

I pushed the covers back and sat up. It felt a bit weird to be in a bed, yet also relatively close to the ceiling, as I noticed that there was no way I could stand up where I was, without hitting my head on the ceiling. With the covers removed my pyjamas came into view and I suddenly remembered last nights events that lead me to be wearing the ones that we had been given in the box of stuff from Allison.

The pyjamas were actually pretty comfy to be fair. The material was soft and compliant and I didn’t seem to get too hot in the night which was always good. There is nothing worse than being too hot in bed ! The shorts, however, still felt a little tight and as I looked down at them; I could see them strain against the bulk of my nappy underneath.

As I often did in the morning I had a level of hope that today would be the day that I woke up dry. This morning was no exemption to that. I had secretly hoped that given the fact that I went to bed late, maybe the reduced time sleeping had given my body an extra chance to make it to morning without my bladder involuntary emptying itself.

I had become quite well accustomed to the difference between what a dry Pampers night dry nappy felt like when dry as opposed to when it was wet. So I didn’t normally actually have to physically look to know. I could just tell by how the padding felt between my legs, or in the front and back. This morning was a bit more of a challenge though. The booster which mum had added, already made things more bulky to start with and so whilst I could feel the padding was quite firm between my legs I wasn’t sure whether this was just because of the booster, or actually due to the fact that the material had swelled up at some point in the night, as it had done it’s work and soaked all my pee up.

I heard my mum put some bread in the toaster. I liked my toast to be warm when I put the butter on, so I decided I needed to get down fairly quickly in order to avoid it going cold. So I actually ended up crawling on my knees down to the bottom of my bed as that’s where the ladder was. Once I got there I contemplated going down forwards, but quickly decided that wasn’t a very sensible idea and span my body round as that I could slide over the edge backwards.

As I started to ease my leg down I couldn’t find the rung on the ladder, so ended up waving it around as I searched for it. This was actually harder than I thought and was conscious of the fact that I must have looked quite funny as I clumsily tried to find the first step.

“Be careful Sweetie” mum announced, obviously having decided to watch my efforts to decend from the high bed.

I wasn’t too happy that she had seen me struggle, but to be fair I did feel some relief as I felt her hand grab my dangling ankle and steer it towards the step on the ladder. Once I had found the first step it got a little easier and I eased myself the rest of the way over the edge of the bed and clung to the top of the ladder as I did so. My pyjama top had almost completely
ridden up as I slide gingerly over the edge, but that was a lower priority than trying to find the next steps with my feet.

Once I was down I pulled my pj top back down and followed mum into the kitchen. The short walk to the kitchen didn’t really help me positively confirm the state of my nappy, which I actually thought it would have done. In my heart I still had a tiny bit of a flutter of excitement to think that I may be finally dry, I genuinely now wanted to know. But my head still tempered my excitement enough with some doubt. It was something about the bulk and additionally whilst it was subtle, my skin did feel a tiny bit damp. I couldn’t be sure though and maybe it was sweat as I did feel very warm in the nappy area.

One thing that gave me some additional hope was that it didn’t feel as heavy as it had done when getting out of the taxi yesterday and it didn’t seem to sag as much. So my head convinced me that there was still some degree of possibility. Without being convinced one way or the other I sat down at the kitchen table and waited for the toast to finish.

“Can I have some juice please mum”. I asked, again very politely”.

“Of course sweetie” came the equally polite reply.

I watched mum get me a large glass of orange juice, just as the toast popped out of the toaster. After a quick drink of juice I proceeded to butter my toast, which mum had also kindly collected for me.

“What time is it” I queried. I did also wonder what the plan was today and how long we were going to be out for.

“It’s nearly 9am and we are being picked up at 10 and you need a shower.” She replied.

“Do I have to have a shower?” I challenged, in a voice that did sound more whiney than expected or intended.

“Yes you do. Yesterday was a long day and so you need to get fresh and clean.” Came the rather typical reply.

I wasn’t averse to the idea of having a shower, but in the back of my mind I knew that if I did, then it would end up significantly reducing the amount of time we had before we were getting picked up. Especially given that I wanted to try to find the IPad and have a go of it, before we went.

I quickly finished my breakfast and started to glance around the room trying to see where my mum had stashed the iPad, but it was not immediately obvious where she had put it. So I decided I would need to look around the room if I was going to find it.

“What are you looking for” mum enquires, clearly having noticed I had begun to search for something.

“The iPad. I would like to try it” I answered honestly.

“You can have a go later, I need you to start getting ready. Come over here so I can take your nappy off. How does it feel this morning? Do you feel wet? Did the booster make a difference?” She fired the questions at me one after the other, in quicken succession. I didn’t even have time to answer one question before she had asked the next.

Not only was I not very happy at a further delay being introduced regarding my iPad time, but I didn’t really feel like answering all the nappy related questions.

“I don’t know”. I replied grumpily. I hoped that if I didn’t really engage then she would give up and wouldn’t ask me any more questions.

“Come on Amy this is important. Allison is expecting us to provide product feedback and I need you to help me with that. Can you do that for me please. Allison has put a lot of faith in us and spent a lot of money flying us out here. You promised me you would help me on this.” Mum pleaded. I looked at her as she completed her little speech and the look in her eyes told me her plea was heartfelt. It was very effective too as I know I had said I would support her on this, and now felt a little bad for not cooperating so openly.

“Ok. I will try.” Was all the reply I could think of.

“Good girl.” Mum said, with a beaming smile having replaced her worried frown.

“So how does it feel compared to without the booster?” She asked.

“I am not sure how to explain it really. It feels more bulky. I can feel it more between my legs and on my bum.” I offered.

“That makes sense. They definitely look like they are a little bulkier. Do you feel wet this morning?” She enquired further.

“I am not sure. A little. Maybe.” Came my pretty unclear reply.

“Well your pyjamas seem dry so it doesn’t look like you have had any leaks. Which is good. Or do you mean you are not sure if you wet or not last night?” She probed further.

“I don’t know really”. I answered a little unhelpfully. I wasn’t trying to be difficult I was just a bit unsure and confused. My skin felt a bit damp like it was wet and the nappy felt bulky liked it often did when it had swelled up in the night, but it felt bulkier when it was dry and it certainly wasn’t sagging like it had done yesterday when we arrived at the hotel. So I genuinely wasn’t sure.

Mum seemed a tiny bit annoyed at my lack of clarity and instead of asking any more questions I watched her go and grab the changing mat and put it on the same spot on the bed as last night.

“Well park your bum on there and we will see.” She instructed.

I didn’t want to risk being accused of not being supportive again, so whilst I was entirely happy about her choosing to use the babyish mat again, I did as I was told by jumping onto the bed and laid on the mat. Mum set to work quickly and before I knew it she had grabbed the waistband of my shorts and had tugged them down my legs, all the way off. I was keen to know what had happened while I slept so I tried to sit up and watch as mum inspected the state of my nappy.

It was quite difficult to see from my vantage point but I looked to see if I could see any of the moon and star shapes on the front. I remember mum telling one of the videos how pointless they are, but at that point I would have been super happy to see them. I strained my tummy muscles further so I sat up higher still as my eyes searched for stars, but I couldn’t see any. The lack of stars and an apparent slightly discolouration of the padding made my heart sink.

There was nothing I could do as I felt the disappointment wash over my body and I so just slumped back down onto the mat. I just laid there passively as mum completed her inspection, which concluded with her lifting my left leg and using it to help roll me on my side, before I felt her squeeze, prod and pull on the back of my nappy.

“Well I must say I am pretty impressed. I wouldn’t be surprised if you couldn’t sleep another 6 hours without springing my leak. Enough to for the laziest of lazy-bones!” She remarked.

I wasn’t sure if that last comment was pointed at me or just and attempt to lighten the mood and make a stupid joke.

I next heard and felt the familiar double rip as the tape tabs were pulled open. I felt the air hit my, what now more clearly felt like, slightly damp skin as mum pulled the front of the nappy away from my tummy. Surprisingly she then let it fall back down before heading off to the changing table and retrieved the bag of wipes.

“Do you need to use the wipes. They are cold and tickle” I asked, as I thought them unnecessary given the fact that I was about to have a shower.

“I just want to make sure you are nice and clean.” Mum replied.

“But I am going to have a shower”. I answered, as I hoped to get her to realise the illogical nature of her plan.

“Fair point. But make sure you wash all your nooks and crannies properly down there ok”. Came her unexpected reply.

“I will.” Was my short but clear answer. It was extremely rare that mum actually listened to me, so I added this to my very short list of little victories.

She finished the whole process by lifting my legs up and rocking me back, which allowed her to pull the nappy out from under my bum. Once I was free I rolled over and jumped off the bed to headed towards the shower.

maximilian

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thank you for this little update :D

I loved the scene of Ally climbing down her bed along with her thoughts and her mother’s actions :love:

“Well I must say I am pretty impressed. I wouldn’t be surprised if you couldn’t sleep another 6 hours without springing my leak. Enough to for the laziest of lazy-bones!”
That means the new pampers with a booster lasts “up to 12 hours of dryness” :geek:

I hope we don’t hat to wait long to read what happens at 10 am :giggle:

ieyasu

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thanks for the update.

My view was mostly obscured by the two wooden planks that surrounded my bed, a barrier which helped ensure I didn’t fall out and cause myself a fairly serious injury.

I was confused about why the bed would have planks until later when she started climbing down. I then remembered that she was sleeping on the top bunk for her first time. Your description of her attempts to climb down reminded me of once of my first attempts.

As always, thanks for the realism.

-Ieyasu

windelchen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
thank you very much for this update. I lo be also the scene climbing down. And also the confusion of the state of the diaper. Really Good!

nray999

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A good little update, we get more information and Amy still hasn't gotten to the iPad yet. I still want to know what the company is planning, and what Amy will be wearing after her shower.

lill

Contributor
Role
Private
Nicely done as usual. This storyline has a lot of potential. The multiple strands help keep it fresh.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes,

Nice update! thanks for working on this...

Bby

Contributor
Role
Other
Thanks for another update looking forward to seeing what happens at the tour

ss44bb

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Very good story. Can't wait for the next update. Perhaps he will end up sleeping in a crib with a one piece sleeper. Or the lower bed of the bulk bed can be secured by bars.

windelchen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm still waiting. But I'm sure the next chapter will get great again. Maybe we will find this story on top of the story index, if it is completely.

👍🏼

alldays

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi

After a period of absence I have eagerly read the new chapters, it was a sad discovery to see that I was at the end of the thread. Hope new chapters are coming soon. I think you describe the thoughts of a bedwetter in a very good way.

ss44bb

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Wonderfull story, it would be great, to read more of them. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Ruud26

Contributor
Role
Private
Hi everyone. Sorry I have been away a long time. My personal life pretty much fell apart this year.

Anyway I have started work on another instalment if the story and just wanted to thank those who made comments on the forum about wanting to hear more. It’s the main thing that helps me get motivated to write more, as it helps me feel like it’s worth it as people would like to read my story.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
Awesome!

I know myself and many others will be delighted to have more of this great story.

As for personal life, you need not explain, apologize, nor feel guilty in taking care of personal things, this is a great story, but shouldn't ever cause ypu to not take care of yourself, nor your family!

Appreciate the great work!

Ruud26

Contributor
Role
Private
Sorry for the big gap between instalments. Hope you enjoy this next one.

As always if would like me to write more, please comment and tell me which bits you like and if you still are enjoying the story.

I quickly showered and grabbed a towel to dry myself off. The towel was huge, bright white in colour and lovely and fluffy. I wish we had towels like this at home, I thought. Once I was dry I wrapped the towel around my body and headed back into the main room, where I found my mum sat on her bed with the iPad in her hand and the test team envelope and pack open on the bed next to her.

The iPad was connected to a charger, which was plugged into the socket that was part of the side unit next to the bed. I was initially a little annoyed that she had got the iPad working without me. I really wanted to try it first, but at least it seemed we would be able to use it now.

“Can I have a go please mum”. I asked eagerly.

“Not just yet sweetie, maybe when you are dressed and we have dried your hair, if we have time.” Came her reply and the further delay to my iPad access only added to a sense of frustration.

My mum put the iPad down and led me back to the bathroom where there was a hairdryer attached to the wall, next to the large mirror above the sink. As she proceeded to dry my hair I took the opportunity to probe her more about the iPad.

“Have you got the iPad working now?” I enquired.

“Yes I think so. I have managed to log us in and opened up the test team app. I am still just trying to get used to it.” She answered.

“Am I going to be allowed to use it” I probed further.

“Well it’s not a toy Amy, it’s really expensive and they have given it to use to use to provide feedback on the products they ask us to test for them, but it does say they really encourage feedback from both the parent and the child. There is even a section in the app for you to use and explore. So it would be really great if you give feedback too and the more feedback you give the more you get to use it.” My mum replied.

I often felt slightly embarrassed when mum asked me for feedback. Especially when she hits me cold with it or in a video or something. I figured just typing some stuff into the iPad probably wouldn’t be as bad. Either way I just was desperate to get my hands on it and start to play with it.

Once my hair was dry mum headed back into the bedroom and I was left to brush my teeth, which only took a couple of minutes. As I made my way into the main room again I saw mum had laid some clothes out for me on the bed. There was a purple Harry Potter top which was one of my favourites and my black skirt which I also liked as it has lots of tiny sparky bits that made it look more interesting than some of my more boring other skirts.

But laid on top of all of that was something that puzzled me. There was a pair of socks which wasn’t the strange thing, but next to that there was both a pair of my underwear and a nappy. The nappy didn’t look the same as my normal night ones, so I guessed it mush have been one of the other ones from the box, or maybe Emma’s mum had given her something else. Either way I didn’t know why it was laid there on my clothes.

“Now this is completely up to you sweetie, but I wondered if you wouldn’t mind trying one of the Active Fit plus nappies they put in the welcome kit for us. It’s really designed for use more as a daytime nappy, so it’s supposed to be a bit trimmer and more comfortable. Plus no one will be able to tell you have it on under your skirt.

I know you don’t normally need a daytime nappy, but we are doing more travelling about today and it would also mean you get to start using the iPad straight away.” She announced, with a not an insignificant amount of positive encouragement.

Well clearly this answered my question as to why it was there, but it also left me with quite a quandary. Whilst on one hand I was desperate to get my hands on the shiny new tablet, I wasn’t prepared for the price of that to be me needing to wear a daytime nappy.

“You mean just try it on now or do I have to wear it for the rest of the day?” I questioned.

“Well the longer you wear it for the better feedback we will be able to give. Like I said you don’t have to, but if you decide to give it a try I will be super proud about how mature you are being about all this.” She answered, punctuating her sentence with a broad and warm smile.

“What if I need to use the toilet? If I do wear it today, that means I get to use the iPad today.. right?” I tested.

“If you need to use the bathroom and can hold it until one is available then of course you can use the toilet. And yes if we get you dressed quickly and let me take a couple of pics with the iPad then we will probably have about 10-15 minutes before we need to head down to see if our car has arrived to pick us up. So you can have a go at the iPad then if you like?” She answered.

I thought about it for a moment and balanced the pros and cons in my mind. I had no desire what so ever to trade my normal underwear for Pampers, but the thought of my mum being proud of me always made me feel warm inside and the draw of the iPad was also difficult to resist.

I watched as my mum picked up the nappy in one hand, my underwear with the other, before she held them both aloft and said:

“I am going to need a decision sweetie.”

I was still slightly undecided and stood there for another short moment whilst I bit my finger nails and looked at the choices in mums hand. I figured mum would start to lose patience fairly quickly if my indecision continued for much later and I figured I needed to just make a choice. So I slowly pointed towards the nappy in my mums right hand.

“Aww that’s great sweetie, really proud of you. Hop onto the bed and let’s get this done quickly and then you can have a go of the iPad” She commented, clearly pleased with the decision I made and thankfully equally keen to make sure I got my reward.

I took the towel off and dropped it on the floor by my mums feet.

“Hey.... put it in the bathroom please” mum instructed in a playful but mildly scolding tone.

I bent down to pick up the towel and then quickly headed towards the bathroom. As I did so mum gave my bum what seemed to be a playful slap. When I came back Mum was stood at the bottom of the bed, the nappy in her hand was now fully unfolded and ready. It was too late to back out now so I just jumped onto the bed and laid on my back in front of her.

Keen to get this part over with I rocked myself back and lifted my legs together into the air. In what had become a well practiced process I felt my mum ease my legs up and back further and then felt her quickly slide the nappy under me. Once she was content it was in roughly the right position she let my legs drop down and I allowed them to open as they made contact with the bed again.

I just stared at the ceiling for the rest of it. I felt mum pull the nappy up between my legs and then stretched the front wings out and across my tummy. The tapes were opened noisily and attached and the process was nearly complete. Mum checked the leg elastics and leak guards were all where they should be and then grabbed my hands and helped me to my feet.

“Can I have the iPad now please” I asked impatiently.

“Not just yet sweetie. I said I need to take some pictures first.” Mum replied as she grabbed the tablet and used it to take pictures from various angles, which required me to spin around so she could get pics of the back too.

“How does it feel Sweetie? Is it comfortable? How does it compare to the night dry? It looks like the padding is a lot thinner.” She asked, as she hit me with multiple questions.

“I don’t know, it feels ok I guess” Came my mildly grumpy reply, as the need to answer questions only delayed my access to my prize.

“Could you give me a bit more detail please so I can add it to the feedback form? How does it feel different to the night dry? Why don’t you try and walk around the room a bit and then sit down at the breakfast table. That might help.” She asked.

I did as she instructed and did a lap of the room before I sat down at the breakfast table where my mum joined me.

“Ermmmm..... I guess it does feel thinner. It doesn’t feel as thick.” I commented, which I hoped would have been enough to satisfy mums need for feedback.

“Would you say it’s more comfortable or less comfortable than the night dry?” She proved further.

“Ermmmm..... I don’t know really. It probably feels a bit better as it’s thinner, but it feels a bit looser.” I replied.

“It doesn’t feel as snug and secure you mean?” Mum continued.

That sounded like a fairly good way to describe it so I nodded.

“Ok great. Thank you sweetie.” Mum announced, seemingly satisfied that sufficient feedback had been provided.

Mum finally handed me the iPad and I got my long awaited wish. Once it was in my hands I found that she had left the Pampers app open and what looked like the kids section. I wasn’t interested in that in the slightest so I just pressed the home button and started to explore.

There were almost no apps loaded so I opened the App Store and started to search for games and other stuff to download. I loved it, it was soooooo cool.
“Come on Sweetie, we need to get going. You need to get dressed.” Mum suddenly announced after what felt like only about 10 minutes.

“Just a couple more minutes please.” I pleaded. Having been oblivious to but hit particular bothered by the fact that I was still sat there at the breakfast table in just a nappy. I was just happy to get to start playing with he iPad.

“Now please. Unless you want to go dressed like that.” Came her uncompromising reply.

Annoyed that my fun had been stopped not long after it had started, I put the iPad down and went back over to the bed where my clothes still were laid out. I put the skirt on first and then grabbed the t-shirt and put it over my head. As I did so I felt my mum behind me tug at the waist of my skirt.

“Let’s just pull your skirt up a tiny bit so you don’t have any nappy sticking out.” She added as she adjusted the waist of my skirt a little higher on my hips. “That’s better. Right shoes on we need to get going.”

Mum stood by the door as she waited for me to finish getting my shoes on. Her new big hand bag was draped over her shoulder, as I noticed she had an impatient and somewhat stressed look on her face.

“Ok lets go Sweetie, I don’t want to be late.”

Last edited:

Bby

Contributor
Role
Other
Another fantastic chapter, really interested in how the day time nappies will turn out.
Keep up the good work